The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
then. It was getting tedious. Simple assumption of guilt is so liberating. :devil:
Of course, I already have said that at CF , a woman deserved crucifixion ( and all those wonderful tortures ) simply because she's a woman ... Do you think so ?
gs-gif.422728

Yes I do...

Tree
It is Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistible"... Hope you find it somewhere because you are...
jjb58.jpg
...she knows it too!!!

Tree

Some have seen this before when I posted it on the wrong thread:doh::doh::doh:

It is a revelation to Tricia’s former subjects hearing the three women howl in pain as they are nailed to crosses. If anyone had been executed in Queen Tricia’s reign it had been done in quarters out of public view- there are no records recorded of any- yet as horrific as the three women being crucified sounded (most couldn’t see the actual nailing as they as were below the top of the hill) they certainly thrilled at the site of the women being raised.

Though the barbarian Tree and his henchmen Bull and Gunner nailed the women to their crosses they are raised by Queen Tricia’s ‘faithful’ palace guards! Barb is lifted first and that goes well.

crux lift 001.jpg

Siss’ didn’t go as well as some of guards thought it was ‘break time’.

rape and pillage 002.jpg

The crowd still enjoyed when she was raised but the loudest cheer rises when Queen Tricia’s cross is hoisted up. The crosses are not that tall but Tree selected the sight where the three women would spend idyllic afternoons on a walled raised platform overlooking the capital. They are displayed well before Tricia’s subjects.

rape and pillage 001.jpg

Tree

I think the angle is delightful though why the picture is cut off right at that place is a valid question. Also, you look asleep. Someone should flog your tits or something to wake you up
You work with what you get in the manip world. She is just contemplating just how bad the cross dropping into the hole will be...

T

Barb, Siss, and Queen Tricia hang from crosses on the mound that had been their idyllic playground less than two weeks ago. Tree picked the site well as while he had paid the palace guards well he also knew his band of marauders that he trusted though ferocious warriors were too few to hold large areas of ground and Queen Tricia’s palace guard were now no more than mercenaries, the least reliable of a fighting force. The stone walled mound had but one ramped entrance, easily defended by Tree’s small ruthless band and he had fashioned hundreds of small incendiary devices that would later be incorrectly called ‘Molotov Cocktails’ and after that ‘napalm’ grenades; a deadly mix of whale fat and Seagram’s Potion Number 7 with rag wicks.

Queen Tricia could not even begin to comprehend the pain she was in as she hanged on her cross. At one point she cries “How could a person do this to another?”

crux 211.jpg

Siss is in no mood to pander to her queen’s protestations saying “you and your ‘alliances’ got us here. You say you treated us well but we are dying on crosses because you hoarded cash just like your allies instead of building an army to defend us! My blood is on you, Tricia! What did he have-an army of a few hundred to rape and pillage kingdoms across the lands and even your country?”

crux 223.jpg

The barbarian Tree wishes to point out he did it with only a hundred and a half with good advice from his friend Old Slave.

Barbara takes a somewhat logical view asking “Is there a way out of this?”

princess 040 a.jpg

Tree belches below her and says “If you are laying a wager I will put up 50 coins to ever one you might have that you die nailed where you are!”

Tree is such a prick

Tree

Really, he knows….

:confused::eek::doh:

Goodnight all...

OK, I was asked…

Queen Tricia and her two consorts Barbaria and Siss have been crucified by the barbarian warrior Tree who has plundered the treasures of Queen Tricia for both his and his marauders’ personal gain and used some of the sovereignty’s treasure to buy off guard, army leaders, and peasants. During the day the three women hanged from their crosses on a walled riser that overlooked Tricia’s capital where the three had spent idyllic (and sometimes passionate) afternoons with Tricia’s former subjects looking from below. As evening falls after going the much B.S. (Barbarian Security… what were you thinking?) a crowd of several hundred of Queen Tricia’s former subjects are allowed onto the raised hill the women are crucified upon.

Siss yells as some throw stones at the crucified women “She was queen that suppressed you- stone her!”

Barbara cries “Queen Tricia made sure you were fed, clothed, and sheltered! How dare you throw stones at her?”

So the crowd started to stone Barb. Tree understands their frustration but yells “Enough! These women have been dutifully crucified to free you from the bondage of servitude. I demand you allow them the full torment of the cross or I will take your heads and your women for my pleasure!”

tree conan av a.jpg

That settled the crowd down. The barbarian looks about pleased with their compliancy knowing that he and motley crew would be long gone before the pampered menials died upon their crosses stealing as much of the sovereignty’s treasures of coin and winter’s harvest their stolen draft horses could carry. Long after the women will die on their crosses Queen Tricia’s subjects would be selling daughters to the slave trader based in what we now call Amsterdam just to stay alive…

admi undercover.jpg

…But for that night all was good…

hill crux 001.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom