The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Oak and the Reeds

A Giant Oak stood near a brook in which grew some slender Reeds. When the wind blew, the great Oak stood proudly upright with its hundred arms uplifted to the sky. But the Reeds bowed low in the wind and sang a sad and mournful song.

"You have reason to complain," said the Oak. "The slightest breeze that ruffles the surface of the water makes you bow your heads, while I, the mighty Oak, stand upright and firm before the howling tempest."

"Do not worry about us," replied the Reeds. "The winds do not harm us. We bow before them and so we do not break. You, in all your pride and strength, have so far resisted their blows. But the end is coming."

As the Reeds spoke a great hurricane rushed out of the north. The Oak stood proudly and fought against the storm, while the yielding Reeds bowed low. The wind redoubled in fury, and all at once the great tree fell, torn up by the roots, and lay among the pitying Reeds.

Better to yield when it is folly to resist, than to resist stubbornly and be destroyed. :cool:
Tree, take caution and learn from the reeds.

I recognize the lyric. Can't think of the song/artist.
We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down

Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away

He drinks a whiskey drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink

He sings the songs that remind him
Of the good times
Of the best times

Oh, Danny boy, Danny boy, Danny boy

I get knocked down
But I get up again

Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away

He drinks a whiskey drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink

Of the good times
Of the best times

Don't cry for me
Next door neighbour

I get knocked down
But I get up again

We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing

Songwriters
Duncan Bruce;Darren James Hamer;Nigel Hunter;Paul Greco;Louise Watts;Anne Holden;Allan Mark Whalley;Judith Abbott

Read more: Chumbawamba - I Get Knocked Down Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Barb did her usual stupid shit and spit on Tree as he nailed the cornu to the stipe of her cross. It is not a good thing to piss off a barbarian. After finishing nail the cornu to the stipe (a horrible event itself sending vibrations through her cross and the nails that fixes Barbara her cross) Tree asks his trusted henchman Bull to flog her breasts with a very wicked cat-o- nine tails which to Barb’s dismay and pain he obliges.

crux 184 e.jpg

The women have been crucified for more than a day and spend much of their afternoon trying to dodge the cornus. They would find even with rolling their hips back only the tips of the cornu could enter their nether lips before their fine asses pressed against the face of the stipe. If they lowered their torso straight down the point would press between there and arse. Avoiding the cornu would require them to place a hip on one side or the other of the cornu or hold their bodies out from stipe. The former put huge strains one wrist and shoulder and the latter put terrible pressure on the shattered bones of their feet as we see Tricia’s tortured dance!

crux cornu 004.jpg

The only way to accept the cornu would be to push out slightly and let it penetrate the tight muscle of their bum. Tricia tries it but pushes up and cries “I will not take that thing there!”

crux 262.jpg

…gallant talk indeed but eventually even she will give in! Siss is the first to give up. Tree has denied them water and it has been more than two days since they have eaten even the gruel for below their status. She lowers her body until the point begins to spread the tight muscle. It is rough and not greased. She tries to push up but one of the splintered bones in her feet shatters. The searing pain causes her legs to give out and the cornu plunges into her bowel! The honed top edge slams into her tender loins. After a few moments she whimpers “That really hurts!”

crux 211 a.jpg

Before Tree catches crap that he a bastard (which he may will be) Siss will mercifully die long before 3 days pass.

Tree

Barb did her usual stupid shit and spit on Tree as he nailed the cornu to the stipe of her cross. It is not a good thing to piss off a barbarian. After finishing nail the cornu to the stipe (a horrible event itself sending vibrations through her cross and the nails that fixes Barbara her cross) Tree asks his trusted henchman Bull to flog her breasts with a very wicked cat-o- nine tails which to Barb’s dismay and pain he obliges.

View attachment 427028

The women have been crucified for more than a day and spend much of their afternoon trying to dodge the cornus. They would find even with rolling their hips back only the tips of the cornu could enter their nether lips before their fine asses pressed against the face of the stipe. If they lowered their torso straight down the point would press between there and arse. Avoiding the cornu would require them to place a hip on one side or the other of the cornu or hold their bodies out from stipe. The former put huge strains one wrist and shoulder and the latter put terrible pressure on the shattered bones of their feet as we see Tricia’s tortured dance!

View attachment 427031

The only way to accept the cornu would be to push out slightly and let it penetrate the tight muscle of their bum. Tricia tries it but pushes up and cries “I will not take that thing there!”

View attachment 427030

…gallant talk indeed but eventually even she will give in! Siss is the first to give up. Tree has denied them water and it has been more than two days since they have eaten even the gruel for below their status. She lowers her body until the point begins to spread the tight muscle. It is rough and not greased. She tries to push up but one of the splintered bones in her feet shatters. The searing pain causes her legs to give out and the cornu plunges into her bowel! The honed top edge slams into her tender loins. After a few moments she whimpers “That really hurts!”

View attachment 427029

Before Tree catches crap that he a bastard (which he may will be) Siss will mercifully die long before 3 days pass.

Tree

image.jpeg Owwww. Who sharpened these nails? Talk about blunt pain!

forget that for a moment... not the joke... but that you are a lady...

Tree! Do we really want to have this discussion right now?

These people do not want to hear my rant! :p

Give it up! You can never win!

Look into my eyes!

IMG_4274.GIF

:D

I may be dense (He is- Ulrika) but I don't get the joke:eek::confused::(

Do you really need a proper Lady to explain it to you?

Pushing Rope is when you are banging a girl all night, either repeatedly or multiple times, and finally your rod craps out on you. Instead of thrusting with your best foot (member) forward, you are instead pushing a limp noodle, hence the term, you are pushing rope.

This can also be referred to the term "whiskey dick", full sail, no wind (as you have full intention, but no control of whats going on)

You brought this on yourself! :doh:

Back
Top Bottom