The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you really need a proper Lady to explain it to you?

Pushing Rope is when you are banging a girl all night, either repeatedly or multiple times, and finally your rod craps out on you. Instead of thrusting with your best foot (member) forward, you are instead pushing a limp noodle, hence the term, you are pushing rope.

This can also be referred to the term "whiskey dick", full sail, no wind (as you have full intention, but no control of whats going on)

You brought this on yourself! :doh:
Is this deplorable condition symptomatic of too much Seagrams? :rolleyes:

Do you really need a proper Lady to explain it to you?

Pushing Rope is when you are banging a girl all night, either repeatedly or multiple times, and finally your rod craps out on you. Instead of thrusting with your best foot (member) forward, you are instead pushing a limp noodle, hence the term, you are pushing rope.

This can also be referred to the term "whiskey dick", full sail, no wind (as you have full intention, but no control of whats going on)

You brought this on yourself! :doh:
I've never experienced that in my 60 years...

(He lies, too -Ulrika)

You two need a truce :D

Are we at war?!?!?!

T

are we not men?
we are DEVO

It’s later in the afternoon after Siss took the cornu. Barb is tiring and is ready to give up dodging cornu. She tells Tricia “I’m going to give it up, Tricia.”

Tricia looks a Barb and says “I understand Barb. Do you think the barbarian knows about my daughter?”

“I doubt it. Most people think Constance is your handmaid like us. Besides no one could suspect you would hide your daughter in the convent of the Order of Penance and Punishment” Barb says. What could go wrong?”

(Well, they are nuns… opp 085.jpg )

Tricia watches Barb push up and center her bum over the point of the cornu. With weakened muscles her body trembles as she lowers herself onto the cornu. It has penetrated her tight little the length of her index finger when she stops and cries “I can’t do this!”

crux cornu 006.jpg

Barb tries to push up but like Siss the square shank of the spike through her feet splits the shattered bones in her feet. She drops hard with the rough thick shaft tears the tight muscle and rips organs it would be well more than a millennium that would be known what the shaft had torn apart inside her. The same vile spikes in her wrists helps stop her fall but dislocates both her shoulders. She will not be able to raise her body again and blood is already trickling from her ass and split labia.

crux cornu 005.jpg

“Oh, fuck, I am dead!” Barb groans.

I look over at Barbara as I lean against my own cornu. I can avoid it a while but is there any purpose in doing so?

crux 264.jpg

-Tricia

Tree

Damn, I am done! I feel blood oozing past the cornu and drip onto my legs. My bottom feels like it sits on the blade of axe. I cannot lift with my arms and my feet are too damaged to push up with. My lungs rattle as they fill and snot runs down from my nose and drips from my lip. Every breath I try to take rasps as draw it and push it out through my swollen throat.

-Barbara

crux cornu 007.jpg

It is late evening and I can tell Siss and Barbara won’t make the night. I push up and guide the cornu into my tight bottom. My feet don’t break like theirs did. I take a deep breath and let my knees flex.

Oh, goddess, what have I done? Goodbye, my daughter Constance…
crux 220.jpg

-Queen Tricia

The women would not live to see the moon rise… it is all over but the epilog…

Tree

Let us wrap up the sad tale of Tricia and her lovers Barbara and Siss and the horrific ordeal they suffered at the hands of Tree and his barbarians…

Usually we dump the bodies in a pit and bury them the unmarked grave. I was wrapping up breakfast with Saul the palace guard captain on the late queen’s garden patio when behind us we hear someone approaching on the leaf-covered path. I turn and find a rather attractive woman in a strange black outfit.

angel 002.jpg

When Saul sees her he exclaims “Constance, what are you doing here?”

She shoots him an icy glare then says “I am Sister Constance. Sir may I approach?”

I shrug and say “Sure, who are you the sister of?”

“I have no sister- I am a nun of Order of Penance and Punishment?”

“What are you ‘none’ of?” I asked confused by this.

“She belongs to a religious group of women” Saul explains. “They take the prefix ‘Sister’ to their names and are called nuns collectively.”

“Whatever- what can I do for you?”

“My order has burned the bodies of monarchs over time on a funeral pyre. I request you allow us to do so with Queen Tricia’s body and those of her handmaidens.”

“She wasn’t a queen when I crucified her. What do you have to offer me?”

“I have taken a vow of poverty. All I have to offer is this” she says as she raises the garment.

nun arielrebel_15.jpg

Though quite tempting I gruffly say “I can take that if I want without your permission.”

“I have no doubt, sir but consider that I have sworn to be chaste yet I willingly offer my body to you” she says as she lowers the bottom of garment.

“Come closer” I order her. I look at the neckless she wears and say “You are already forging tributes of Queen Tricia.

angel 001.jpg

Indignantly she says “I hate to inform you crucifixion has been around long before you were born. This is Jeesa Christiana, the daughter of God who we worship!”

This woman must be insane thinking that Jesus was a woman (Yes, I’ve even heard about Him, but I didn’t think a nun would be a ‘birther’ nut) but I am not going to be fucking what is between her ears. I order her to strip. Saul rises to leave and I order him to stay. I lay the naked nun on the patio and fuck her right there in front of Saul. I steal a glance at him and see has turned his head away. This nun is hardly a virgin and I suspect she hasn’t even been good at being chaste lately either as she begins howling “Oh, yes… yes… harder!!!”

couple 066.jpg

As I climb off her I she I see Bull and Gunner standing nearby and order them to bind her. I look at her looking back wide-eyed at my order. I growl “Listen ‘Sister’, I knew what a nun is and you ain’t a nun. You are younger than Barb and Siss. I suspect you are Tricia’s daughter!”

“No, I am not” Sister Constance exclaims as Saul takes a step towards me starting to draw his sword. He stops as Bull and Gunner step between him and me with their much larger swords already drawn.

I look at Constance and say “You would turn on your mother. And you, Saul, I have treated you fairly. How would your wife and children like to learn this bitch is Tricia’s and your love child? But I am a man of my word. Dear Sister Constance offered herself to me so the crucified wenches could have a proper funeral as so they shall. As for you Constance you will watch it nailed to the same cross you mother died upon but as you hang from it be mindful you are no monarch and will be buried in a pit not to be found!”

-The Barbarian Tree

The sisters of the Order of Penance and Punishment were indeed allowed to lay Tricia, Siss, and Barbara in state but Tree refused to allow Tricia’s former subjects to view the bodies.

jjb end.jpg

The nuns spent the day gathering wood for the pyres while Constance knelt bound watching the palace guards dig up the cross her mother died upon.

nuns 37.jpg

The cornu would be removed- she would not be afforded a swift death! Saul oversees the preparation of Constance’s crucifixion with tear-filled eyes. He had a choice of doing so or his wife would become a widow and his children fatherless. It is odd where loyalties lie.

Late afternoon Constance is unbound and the palace guards that protected her through her childhood now drag the young woman to her mother’s cross.

crux nail 008.jpg

Shortly after sunset the pyres are lit. Constance watches from her raised cross. Beyond the pain she suffers she becomes sick from the sight of her mother’s and two women that that helped raise her bodies’ boil and burst on the fires and the incredible stench of burning bodies.

crux pose 110 a.jpg

From here the story gets a bit cloudy. Some contend the young Constance took three days to die crucified while others contend she was rescued from the cross and became the elf-warrior Connie.

princess 020.jpg

Either one could be a parable or maybe even fact. What is known that a sterling silver statue of Queen Tricia was made and mounted to a wooden cross. You can find it on a hill over Eastwick, near the village of Little Brampton. Every year the presumed anniversary of Queen Tricia’s death the figure is adorned with a loincloth and crown thorns by the nuns of the Order of Penance and Punishment.

It’s not really accurate but no one seems to care and the college fraternities and sororities seem to enjoy seeing who can steal the cloth and crown first…

crux 148.jpg

FIN

Tree

Let us wrap up the sad tale of Tricia and her lovers Barbara and Siss and the horrific ordeal they suffered at the hands of Tree and his barbarians…

Usually we dump the bodies in a pit and bury them the unmarked grave. I was wrapping up breakfast with Saul the palace guard captain on the late queen’s garden patio when behind us we hear someone approaching on the leaf-covered path. I turn and find a rather attractive woman in a strange black outfit.

View attachment 428076

She shoots him an icy glare then says “I am Sister Constance. Sir may I approach?”

“She belongs to a religious group of women” Saul explains. “They take the prefix ‘Sister’ to their names and are called nuns collectively.”

“My order has burned the bodies of monarchs over time on a funeral pyre. I request you allow us to do so with Queen Tricia’s body and those of her handmaidens.”

“I have taken a vow of poverty. All I have to offer is this” she says as she raises the garment.

View attachment 428077

Though quite tempting I gruffly say “I can take that if I want without your permission.”

“I have no doubt, sir but consider that I have sworn to be chaste yet I willingly offer my body to you” she says as she lowers the bottom of garment.

“Come closer” I order her. I look at the neckless she wears and say “You are already forging tributes of Queen Tricia.

View attachment 428075

Indignantly she says “I hate to inform you crucifixion has been around long before you were born. This is Jeesa Christiana, the daughter of God who we worship!”

This woman must be insane thinking that Jesus was a woman (Yes, I’ve even heard about Him, but I didn’t think a nun would be a ‘birther’ nut) but I am not going to be fucking what is between her ears. I order her to strip. Saul rises to leave and I order him to stay. I lay the naked nun on the patio and fuck her right there in front of Saul. I steal a glance at him and see has turned his head away. This nun is hardly a virgin and I suspect she hasn’t even been good at being chaste lately either as she begins howling “Oh, yes… yes… harder!!!”

View attachment 428078

As I climb off her I she I see Bull and Gunner standing nearby and order them to bind her. I look at her looking back wide-eyed at my order. I growl “Listen ‘Sister’, I knew what a nun is and you ain’t a nun. You are younger than Barb and Siss. I suspect you are Tricia’s daughter!”

“No, I am not” Sister Constance exclaims as Saul takes a step towards me starting to draw his sword. He stops as Bull and Gunner step between him and me with their much larger swords already drawn.

I look at Constance and say “You would turn on your mother. And you, Saul, I have treated you fairly. How would your wife and children like to learn this bitch is Tricia’s and your love child? But I am a man of my word. Dear Sister Constance offered herself to me so the crucified wenches could have a proper funeral as so they shall. As for you Constance you will watch it nailed to the same cross you mother died upon but as you hang from it be mindful you are no monarch and will be buried in a pit not to be found!”

-The Barbarian Tree

The sisters of the Order of Penance and Punishment were indeed allowed to lay Tricia, Siss, and Barbara in state but Tree refused to allow Tricia’s former subjects to view the bodies.

View attachment 428080

The nuns spent the day gathering wood for the pyres while Constance knelt bound watching the palace guards dig up the cross her mother died upon.

View attachment 428079

The cornu would be removed- she would not be afforded a swift death! Saul oversees the preparation of Constance’s crucifixion with tear-filled eyes. He had a choice of doing so or his wife would become a widow and his children fatherless. It is odd where loyalties lie.

Late afternoon Constance is unbound and the palace guards that protected her through her childhood now drag the young woman to her mother’s cross.

View attachment 428086

Shortly after sunset the pyres are lit. Constance watches from her raised cross. Beyond the pain she suffers she becomes sick from the sight of her mother’s and two women that that helped raise her bodies’ boil and burst on the fires and the incredible stench of burning bodies.

View attachment 428087

From here the story gets a bit cloudy. Some contend the young Constance took three days to die crucified while others contend she was rescued from the cross and became the elf-warrior Connie.

View attachment 428081

Either one could be a parable or maybe even fact. What is known that a sterling silver statue of Queen Tricia was made and mounted to a wooden cross. You can find it on a hill over Eastwick, near the village of Little Brampton. Every year the presumed anniversary of Queen Tricia’s death the figure is adorned with a loincloth and crown thorns by the nuns of the Order of Penance and Punishment.

It’s not really accurate but no one seems to care and the college fraternities and sororities seem to enjoy seeing who can steal the cloth and crown first…

View attachment 428085

FIN

Tree
Bravo Tree!!! Your are more twisted than I imagined! I did however enjoy your short story.
Remember Tree, "Beware the Ides of March" Maybe I shall write my own story where the mighty "Oak" falls.

Bravo Tree!!! Your are more twisted than I imagined! I did however enjoy your short story.
Remember Tree, "Beware the Ides of March" Maybe I shall write my own story where the mighty "Oak" falls.
Thank you, Tricia... I maniped many of the artists' original work too long to list for this close...

I hope you enjoyed your (first) crux...

T

Thank you, Tricia... I maniped many of the artists' original work too long to list for this close...

I hope you enjoyed your (first) crux...

T
It was a fun write and I tried to put some twists into it (and yes a few cornus... look for your Nailus Martyrs Christmas Catalog coming soon to you mailbox!!!) and thought the epilog was pretty good. I am pleased you liked it and have joined a select group of 'Cruxettes'!!!

View attachment 428076

View attachment 428077

View attachment 428075

View attachment 428078

-The Barbarian Tree

View attachment 428080

View attachment 428079

View attachment 428086

View attachment 428087

View attachment 428081

View attachment 428085

FIN

Tree
Well done Tree, a very entertaining story. I also enjoyed the great manipulations you included.
:beer:
This was Tricia's first crux, and it was a good one, she is not crux newbie anymore:p

And how the hell a newbie reader is supposed to sort a Queen, a barbarian oak tree, the Nailus Martyrs catalogue, an elfgirl, the Order of Penance and Punishment from Little Brampton is beyond this old'un.

Well done Tree, and a wonderful show from Tricia, Barb, Siss and Connie.

Back
Top Bottom