The ultimate survey

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not sure that I'd characterize the portrayal of the Romans on this site as historically accurate, unless you can show me proof that they spent 99% of their time crucifying people and that 99.9% of the victims were attractive young (but always just over 18) females.:p
Yeah, the historical record we’ve reconstructed here shows that crucifixion was the primary form of execution for women starting as early as written records can be found in the ruins of carthage. And it didn’t stop after the Romans, either. It continues to this day, with various levels of legality around the world. I don’t know what sort of unicorn and rainbows fantasy world you’re living in pal, because this is the reality we’re in. Advocacy group Jails not Nails recently published a pilot study revealing that execution was the leading cause of early death, and the leading cause of death, period, of women aged 18-24. And what’s the most common form of execution? I rest my case :p

Advocacy group Jails not Nails recently published a pilot study revealing that execution was the leading cause of early death, and the leading cause of death, period, of women aged 18-24. And what’s the most common form of execution? I rest my case :p

There was recently a crackdown on the British chapter of the organization, its leaders publicly crucified at Turgid-on-Thames Station.

Attachments

• BE10BCCF-17BA-4D0D-BFAB-7A8F06AA9ABE.jpeg
    BE10BCCF-17BA-4D0D-BFAB-7A8F06AA9ABE.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 347
This is the mother of all poll threads. It took me an entire wasted day (hahaha). I’ve tried to make the single most comprehensive survey about the preferences one might have for crux fantasies. It has all of my favorites patibulum vs the whole cross, feet or wrists first, group crux or single, etc...

I would have added more but google forms kept crashing...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...X6C5UbO9fZax1KNdkL88P8Eg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please take the time (and it will take a bit of time, it’s a long survey) to fill this out, so we can start to get an idea of what everyone’s preferences are as a group.
Fine survey, well thought out.
Look forward to seeing the results

I do wish there’d been a 'no preference' option on victim height. Sometimes you want a slender, delicate 5’1" aristocrat, others a 6' muscular, vanquished Amazon.

I do wish there’d been a 'no preference' option on victim height. Sometimes you want a slender, delicate 5’1" aristocrat, others a 6' muscular, vanquished Amazon.
I seems a lot of people voted right in the middle as “no preference”. I didn’t really get much info with the way I set that question up.

I'm not sure that I'd characterize the portrayal of the Romans on this site as historically accurate, unless you can show me proof that they spent 99% of their time crucifying people and that 99.9% of the victims were attractive young (but always just over 18) females.:p
I am not sure that the Romans were too concerned with "Over Eighteen", it's just that we have to be.

Yeah, the historical record we’ve reconstructed here shows that crucifixion was the primary form of execution for women starting as early as written records can be found in the ruins of carthage.
You sure the cave men didn't crucify women after they'd clubbed them on the head and dragged them into the cave? What about those crosses drawn on the wall at Lascaux?:rolleyes:
Advocacy group Jails not Nails recently published a pilot study revealing that execution was the leading cause of early death, and the leading cause of death, period, of women aged 18-24.
And I thought it was living with men:doh:...
I am not sure that the Romans were too concerned with "Over Eighteen
Just like Missouri...http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article204287484.html

This is the mother of all poll threads. It took me an entire wasted day (hahaha). I’ve tried to make the single most comprehensive survey about the preferences one might have for crux fantasies. It has all of my favorites patibulum vs the whole cross, feet or wrists first, group crux or single, etc...

I would have added more but google forms kept crashing...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...X6C5UbO9fZax1KNdkL88P8Eg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please take the time (and it will take a bit of time, it’s a long survey) to fill this out, so we can start to get an idea of what everyone’s preferences are as a group.

Done

Although to be less pithy, I didn’t feel like designing a whole new survey that was only slightly changed

Fair enough, Em. Can’t see people lining up to criticize you, nor a bloodthirsty mob crying out "CRUCIFY HER, CRUCIFY HER!"

Besides, Skatingjesus already did that. :devil:

Attachments

• BD536FDB-5179-4654-85F3-D3415A1FC9CF.jpeg
    BD536FDB-5179-4654-85F3-D3415A1FC9CF.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 308
Nice survey, very exciting!!! Please, MP, can you publish here the whole text? It's really thrilling to read it over and over. The only lack is the fuck and rape, but I see you're aware of that.... Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, I was forgetting: about the whipping fetishes, you forgot the cunt......
And other tortures on the cross could also be nice, like burning her, but I suppose there are so many possibilities, it would be too long.....

Attachments

• helga11.jpg
    helga11.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
I seems a lot of people voted right in the middle as “no preference”. I didn’t really get much info with the way I set that question up.
They all look taller once they're off the ground, Em... :D

You have a problem with that? Well, we'll just have to do some thing about it.
View attachment 568649
Be sure to let us know when you no longer have a problem.

Seriously, it's an interesting and cleverly written survey, MP. Are you going to eventually close it and give us the results?
I was going to give it a week. I’ve already gotten most of the answers in from the regulars.

Back
Top Bottom