This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is my first post with a image. Sorry, but I do not think that it should open a new topic, so take advantage of this topic. If I made a mistake, I ask the moderators to move the post to which they deem necessary.
"Such a long day."
View attachment 103139
it is your first work..................................also it is on topic:devil:

Welcome Stragg! Throw a fur over that poor bitch, she must be freezing! Oh sorry, she's supposed to suffer! Forgot where I was. :) hope u enjoy here!

Snow crucifixion always deserve its own topic. Maybe a bit too maternal, but she'll do to appease the gods. She have any younger, more athletic daughters? I wish I could draw :(

This is my first post with a image. Sorry, but I do not think that it should open a new topic, so take advantage of this topic. If I made a mistake, I ask the moderators to move the post to which they deem necessary.
"Such a long day."

This is very good, Stragg, is it your work? Well done
as to being over padded, she needs the insulation!

An excellent start stragg. We look forward to seeing more. Please continue using imaginative backgrounds.

Thanks for the reviews, they are very important to me.
This is very good, Stragg, is it your work?
Yes, it's my work. I was interested in the effect of impossible combinations of naked female body and a snow blizzard. Best model of a crucified woman approached.
The girl is a little on the heavy side.
Maybe a bit too maternal, but she'll do to appease the gods. She have any younger, more athletic daughters?
I agree. But if you move the model in depth pictures, the effect of "a woman - a snow blizzard" disappears. If you use the model of a young girl, the picture becomes excessive cruelty and suppresses the rest. Therefore, the best model was a mature woman. On the model had to work with various graphic ways.
An excellent start stragg. We look forward to seeing more. Please continue using imaginative backgrounds.
I will try. When and if I do, I'll put it here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reviews, they are very important to me.
Yes, it's my work. I was interested in the effect of impossible combinations of naked female body and a snow blizzard. Best model of a crucified woman approached.I agree. But if you move the model in depth pictures, the effect of "a woman - a snow blizzard" disappears. If you use the model of a young girl, the picture becomes excessive cruelty and suppresses the rest. Therefore, the best model was a mature woman. On the model had to work with various graphic ways.
I will try. When and if I do, I'll put it here.

I personaly, like some more "shaped" models! (look at my own sketches) just a matter of taste of course, and I respect Jacks's89 taste .
I like also that your sketch looks more like real when a bit "hazy, dimed". Look for that at the excellent manipulation of the chinese picture from this morning (yesterday?) on the forum.
Take your time.... but go on:clapping:

Thank you, mister Ducans. It is a good idea. I'll keep it in reserve. Now I'm interested in the deliberate distortion of perspective. However, faced a problem. I can not find the image of a group of angry people who look up and the view on top of them too. On the internet there are such pictures, but they photographed real people, so put them on a similar collage impossible.
It's a great first post, Stragg.
I like the fact that she's a "real" woman & not some idealized figure.
Thanks. Our preferences are similar.:)

Are the warriors meant to be small? Excellent background and great glow around girl.
Thank you.
If I understand you correctly, then yes. There four sizes: the background, and in increasing order - "neljud" (analogues of the word in english are unknown to me, electronic dictionaries too have not found, subman - not good), knights and, of course, girl. Knights too small compared with the beauty.
Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Oh, yes!:)
I am a dilettante in graphic programs. When I started, it turned out very rude and cruel. Why? I do not understand. So even earlier work that lying somewhere on my computer - and I don't want to show.

Last edited:
Thank you.
If I understand you correctly, then yes. There four sizes: the background, and in increasing order - "neljud" (analogues of the word in english are unknown to me, electronic dictionaries too have not found, subman - not good),

Subhuman?

Or you might try say referring to them as goblins or gnomes which are varieties fairy type creature from folklore.

Does that help?

yes, all I can find is on the lines of 'non-humans', 'subhumans', 'humans but not human':
they seem to be part of a (Russian?) zombie/ punk world,
but anyway they look suitably sinister in the crux scene,
let's see more of them!​

Back
Top Bottom