This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
The idea of the image is more important than technical skills. Image which shown below is technically very simple. However, the idea for this image came to me only after I read the post Melissa thread Janina Before The Aeropagus.
Melissa, thank you very much for the idea.
This image can be considered to some extent graphics paraphrase images are shown in Janina Before The Aeropagus
View attachment 112943

Looks more like some kind of fraternity/sorority initiation ritual....will the "pledges" each step forward one by one and strip before the officers. Sergeants at arms, ready the paddles!

Everything can not be taken too seriously because that: "I realized what your trouble: you are too serious. Intelligent face this is not a sign of intelligence, gentlemen. All the foolish things on earth are done with this expression." (c) To balance the previous image are two others images with the same name:

" Yes! Beauty is a terrible force." (c) :)
Img_12.JPG Img_13.jpg

Trying to figure out what is going on in the first one. Is the guy on top of the body pile about to jump her?
dolf_ru_636.gif

Judging by type of guy, I think he only thought quietly to crawl away in a dark corner and hide from this amazing fury. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom