This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
Uh-uh, I think that the reaction of admihoek clearly shows who she was.:) However, judging by the expression on her face she expected other sensations.

On this forum I came by accident, I was looking for material on the crucifixion. At first glance, it seemed to me that this is the usual BDSM-forum. But I was wrong. Compared with other forums that focus he is very kind. Thank you for your kindness to all participants of the forum and administration which supports it.

Last edited:
I don't know where to write. admihoek,, I always supported the Dutch. What they did with Spain is fantastic!

Last edited:
the best is to come in a few weeks

There is a genre BDSM gynophagia or cannibalism. I don't like this genre because he is very cruel. However, the genre is a series of images "Muki's kitchen" which in my opinion is very erotic and not cruel because the images clearly show that they staged. However, some people do not fully accept this genre including "Muki's kitchen". Images "Muki's kitchen" in good quality are very rare on the Internet. A few years ago I accidentally downloaded about ten series of these images are in good quality.

Question: can post them here or not to post? I understand that I can, but, in this case, it is important opinion of those who unpleasant such images. Please express your opinion. As the sample is placed several smaller images.
0001.jpg 0002.jpg 0003.jpg 0004.jpg 0005.jpg 0006.jpg 0007.jpg 0008.jpg 0009.jpg 0010.jpg

Last edited:
There is a genre BDSM gynophagia or cannibalism. I don't like this genre because he is very cruel. However, the genre is a series of images "Muki's kitchen" which in my opinion is very erotic and not cruel because the images clearly show that they staged. However, some people do not fully accept this genre including "Muki's kitchen". Images "Muki's kitchen" in good quality are very rare on the Internet. A few years ago I accidentally downloaded about ten series of these images are in good quality.

Question: can post them here or not to post? I understand that I can, but in this case opinion of those who images. Please express your opinion. As the sample is placed several smaller images.
View attachment 131423 View attachment 131424 View attachment 131425 View attachment 131426 View attachment 131427 View attachment 131428 View attachment 131429 View attachment 131430 View attachment 131431 View attachment 131432
I like danger...Erin the elfgirl being roasted alive!!!! How will she ever escape?

" However, the genre is a series of images "Muki's kitchen" which in my opinion is very erotic and not cruel because the images clearly show that they staged. However, some people do not fully accept this genre including "Muki's kitchen". Images "Muki's kitchen" in good quality are very rare on the Internet. A few years ago I accidentally downloaded about ten series of these images are in good quality.

I have seen Muki's Kitchen photos before ,but not these. You are correct, they are good quality and they do state clearly that all pics are posed by full consent.
The first and no 6 I like especially.

Last edited by a moderator:

Question: can post them here or not to post? I understand that I can, but, in this case, it is important opinion of those who unpleasant such images. Please express your opinion. As the sample is placed several smaller images.

Yes these are okay -
steer clear of real or realistic portrayal of cannibalism, human butchery etc.,
fantasy images like these are acceptable.

'Muki' incidentally is (I think) Russian for '"torture"

'Muki' incidentally is (I think) Russian for '"torture"
I think that this is not so. Russian word "mUka", plural "mUki" (but not "mukA", it is flour) means first of all the suffering that have emotional, mental cause. The English word "torture", if I'm not mistaken, applies primarily to physical suffering, it is in Russian more often expressed by the word "pytka".

Linguists rightly claim that is impossible adequate translation from one human language to another. A vivid example of this is the "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There". In order not only to understand but also to penetrate these great works I read academic edition where the volume of comments in 6-8 times was more text works.

Similarly, in the Russian far not everything can be translated adequately. For example in Russian to indicate an active steps are not mandatory verb. The logic aware that a double negative means approval, and double approval means strengthening approval. In Russian there is an expression with double approval which means not just a negation but sarcastic, ironic denial (negation). I don't know how to translate this expression in English because it will result in Cyrillic transcription: ага, щас! Or literary: ну да, сейчас! (I wonder how translated these expressions electronic translator: yeah, right! and: well, now! :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom