Three Captured Amazons

Which one of the doomed bitches should be crucified? Which one do you like, which dislike?

• Crucify Taarna !

• Crucify Cona !

• Crucify Freya !

• Taarna is hot

• Taarna is ugly

• Cona is hot

• Cona is ugly

• Freya is hot

• Freya is ugly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

Briccone

Magistrate
The empire needs slaves

three captured Amazon Warriors. Enemies of Rome, finally captured and sentenced to death: Taarna, Cona and Freya. Two of them already scourged and tortured. Actually each of them should be crucified to suffer for their misdoing. Actually....but the Emoire is short of galley- ans mining slaves these days. So two of the bitches will disappear down in the coal-pits and work themselves to death. If they get enough to eat and don't loose to much blood under the slavedriver's merciless scourge they have the chance to survive up to 10 months down in the coal pit. These Amazons are stronger than an average man and women are always tougher and more resilient than men.

Amazons are good working slaves.

Due to their hard muscular bodies many people regard them as unattractive, ugly or even disgusting. They prefer big breasted sensual curvey women spiked naked to a cross on the ececutionplace.

Well - the doomed women are three amazons but better to have an amazon spiked to the cross than an empty cross.

So one of them will be crucified!

Which one would you choose?

Tell me what you like and what you dislike regarding the tree doomed wenches.

You know - I am a sadist and like nothing more than degrading, insulting and mocking comments for shackled and tortured doomed wenches.

I am looking Forward to your evil comments :)
Duke

Attachments

• Amazons 1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 948
  • ps.jpg
    ps.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,295
I second Freya -- she seems so keen to swing her sword at the Romans that anything but the cross would be a waste of clementia. The girl would look good up there, too.

Taarna and Cona appear a good fit for the mines -- as well as for serving the needs of male slave-miners, although Cona isn't much in the looks department.

I second Freya -- she seems so keen to swing her sword at the Romans that anything but the cross would be a waste of clementia. The girl would look good up there, too.

Taarna and Cona appear a good fit for the mines -- as well as for serving the needs of male slave-miners, although Cona isn't much in the looks department.

What's wrong with Cona's looks???? :confused:

The gal's a bit hatchet-faced, and her tits suffer in comparison ('nice rack to right of them, nice rack to left of them' -- Tennyson, forgive me!), although they stand (OK, sag) pretty well on their own.

Ask a question, and one gets an answer :confused:

As long as they are 'tree doomed' Tree says 'crucify them all and let their goddess sort it out'!

Tree

...with compassion, of course...

What's wrong with Cona's looks???? :confused:
Well - Cona is disgusting! She has saggy titts like a 70 years old woman, a wizened pregnancy belly, an ugly face with a big nose - that's how i call her: "Big Nose" and is muscled like a man. At least she is wearing this small slave loincloth to hide her stinking pussy. Though she seems to be too stupid to wear her loincloth in a correct manner so that our eyes get insulted by still having to watch a part of her rotten cunt. Even her vagina is ugly - just like everything on this creature. For being so ugly she should be dragged back into the torturechamber and be tortured for three more days!

The gal's a bit hatchet-faced, and her tits suffer in comparison ('nice rack to right of them, nice rack to left of them' -- Tennyson, forgive me!), although they stand (OK, sag) pretty well on their own.
Tits? just imagine how These sucked lappets will look like when she is working for 3 months in the coal pit and lost all of her body fat. BTW - this Cona bitch is too fat by far.

Well - Cona is disgusting! She has saggy titts like a 70 years old woman, a wizened pregnancy belly, an ugly face with a big nose - that's how i call her: "Big Nose" and is muscled like a man. At least she is wearing this small slave loincloth to hide her stinking pussy. Though she seems to be too stupid to wear her loincloth in a correct manner so that our eyes get insulted by still having to watch a part of her rotten cunt. Even her vagina is ugly - just like everything on this creature. For being so ugly she should be dragged back into the torturechamber and be tortured for three more days!

Well, Walter, your profile says you are 71, so I wonder how good looking YOU are to be throwing around the kind of nonsense you are tossing out?

Well - guys, my personal favourite is Taarna. For me she is extremely sexy and she is a very polite person in ral life. I fell a bit in love with her - but she does not know. I would drink a bucket full of her piss - just to see where it is coming from (O.K - not my quote).

Regarding Cona I think Walter's words are a bit hard. She is not the typical fashion model but i think you cannot call her ugly...?

Of course Walter should know Cona's history: Captured and enslaved at the age of 18, the doughter of an Amazon and an unknown father got shackled in chains and had to drive the Wheel of Pain - a big slave-powered mill every day 16 hours. Her body got stronger and stronger with every month she survived as many other slaves died from exhaustion. She grew strong - but not strong enough to prevent the wardens from raping her after 16 hours of heavy labour under the merciless blazing sun and the bullwhip. At the age of 19 she was pregnant the first time. Driving the mill during her pregnancies was terrible. 6 years later at the age of 25 she could not remember how many times she had been pregant during her captivity.

one night, when one of her wardens tried to rape her again, she broke his neck and managed to escape. She was extremely strong and soon she earned her money as mercenary and gladiatrix.

So - Walter - I think you should not blame her for her titts and her belly.

And take a look of her - she has already been tortured, scourged and branded so hard; imagine the pain she must be feeling - and you mock her.

Even though...she actually has been a very bad girl ;-)

Attachments

• mill cona.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 598
Last edited by a moderator:
Well - guys, my personal favourite is Taarna. For me she is extremely sexy and she is a very polite person in ral life. I fell a bit in love with her - but she does not know. I would drink a bucket full of her piss - just to see where it is coming from (O.K - not my quote).

Regarding Cona I think Walter's words are a bit hard. She is not the typical fashion model but i think you cannot call her ugly...?

Of course Walter should know Cona's history: Captured and enslaved at the age of 18, the doughter of an Amazon and an unknown father got shackled in chains and had to drive the Wheel of Pain - a big slave-powered mill every day 16 hours. Her body got stronger and stronger with every month she survived as many other slaves died from exhaustion. She grew strong - but not strong enough to prevent the wardens from raping her after 16 hours of heavy labour under the merciless blazing sun and the bullwhip. At the age of 19 she was pregnant the first time. Driving the mill during her pregnancies was terrible. 6 years later at the age of 25 she could not remember how many times she had been pregant during her captivity.

one night, when one of her wardens tried to rape her again, she broke his neck and managed to escape. She was extremely strong and soon she earned her money as mercenary and gladiatrix.

So - Walter - I think you should not blame her for her titts and her belly.

And take a look of her - she has already been tortured, scourged and branded so hard; imagine the pain she must be feeling - and you mock her.

Even though...she actually has been a very bad girl ;-)
I edited your post to up Cona's age. Nothing under 18 again... site rules.

Well - it seems Taarna-Bich is the looser....?
Then let's fix the patibulum on the shoulders of this doomed felon.
This is your last chance to pardon this blonde beauty and crucify one of the two other bitches instead of her.
Duke

Traana looks very comfortable and relaxed at her first steps. She's happy not to end up at the coal-pits. Would be nice to see the other two wenches down the mines.

I vote to crucify Freya as I think she would look best on the cross and blondes deserve to be crucified (I used to be married to one BTW).
I would not say Cona is ugly, but it is clear her hard life in the past has taken it's toll, that's not her fault.
As to the loincloth - her captors have given her the smallest one and, no doubt, made her pull it up to expose herself lewdly. Again not her fault.
So Taarana and Cona have suffered enough already, but after a few months in the mines they may envy Freya, at least her suffering will sooner be over.

Back
Top Bottom