Traffic Violation Saturday

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Again, why me, sir?"

"Because you are new on the faculty, young and innocent-looking. Get friendly, join the party, play along ... they won't see you as a spy like they would with other faculty members. If you play it well, they might even see you as corruptible. Their guard will be down and they will likely do their worst. So, are we agreed?"

"Well, I guess so."
I can hardly wait to see how this turns out. I mean, "They will likely do their worst" is what it takes for her to agree to this? :confused::doh:
I think I've figured out how you manage to get into trouble all the time. :rolleyes:

Reminds me a lot of the famous drawing by WelshWebb ;)
Webb_Sunday_in_the_park.jpg
The uniforms of the officers look a bit different ... maybe this town has several somewhat competing security services? First the poor girls get sentenced to public humiliation by one unit, then the other guys give them a ticket for indecent exposure and lurid behavior...

View attachment 790039
The uniforms of the officers look a bit different ... maybe this town has several somewhat competing security services? First the poor girls get sentenced to public humiliation by one unit, then the other guys give them a ticket for indecent exposure and lurid behavior...
Modern times? Law enforcement by the town's police force. Prisoner transport and guarding during public sentence are outsourced to different private companies?

View attachment 790039
Indeed my biggest inspiration. I have story too based on his picture

@Barbaria1 , I LOVED this story, how the hell did I miss it? :doh:
Told with an exquisite light touch and a breezy charm that was hugely refreshing.

Naturally the bit where “you” were interviewed while on the cross reminded me of this :
897079B7-42CF-4EC2-8751-8703891AED33.jpeg
Anyway wow, great inspiration, top quality work! :enamorado::love:

@Barbaria1 , I LOVED this story, how the hell did I miss it? :doh:
Told with an exquisite light touch and a breezy charm that was hugely refreshing.

Naturally the bit where “you” were interviewed while on the cross reminded me of this :
View attachment 1013922
Anyway wow, great inspiration, top quality work! :enamorado::love:
Thanks Monty. Yep, that’s me alright, but I don’t recall my cross as having been equipped with a cornu :confused:

Artistic perversion licence, Barb! I’m sure they would have shortened your sentence further if you’d agreed to one of these! :babeando::rolleyes:
Monty likes to claim artistic license
But we all know that’s just nonsense
Perversion is perversion
Regardless of the version
But on this site we call it magnificence

The cornu is for overspeeders, to remind them to use the gear handle sparingly!:roto2nuse:
This is like Gilbert and Sullivan’s “The Mikado”:

My object all sublime,
I shall achieve in time,
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime,

And let each prisoner pent,
Unwillingly represent,
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment.

Back
Top Bottom