• 268 is ugly

• 259 is ugly

• 268 is disgusting

• 259 is disgusting

• 268 is beautyful

• 259 is beautyful

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
My choice is the first lady (left one, the shorter of the two). The reason I choose her is she has a defiant look, so she would probably put up a great fight. She also has a great looking pair of breasts, she would look great dancing on the cross:devil:;)

Oh - this miserable bitch is not a Lady. Prisoner No 268 is a former Terrorist and a hardened criminal. She has comitted at least 19 homicides, sabotage, political Agitation etc etc.... Her wardens are allowed to exploit her peronal property. They already sold her cutoffs and her smelly boots on eepay. She is sheduled for debreasting tomorrow evening - so you can purchase her implants.
But don't be afraid: the torturer who will remove her tits is a former butcher. He knows how to work with flesh and will sew her together quite properly. She has a good chance to survive the procedure. I think she will make a good figure on the cross anyway - what do you think?

Attachments

• Sale 1.jpg
    Sale 1.jpg
    870.5 KB · Views: 577
Both are criminals. Convicted for treason.

Let them play nasty games. A tournament against each other. The winner gets 'free' and the looser will hang on the tree of shame. Nude in front of a quite big audience that would be very degrading. But the whipping posts and the provided cross will encourage them to beat the opponent.

My choice is the first lady (left one, the shorter of the two). The reason I choose her is she has a defiant look, so she would probably put up a great fight. She also has a great looking pair of breasts, she would look great dancing on the cross:devil:;)

View attachment 535437 Can go free
Crucify
This was my choice as well. Crucify her just to wipe that snotty look off her face.

As for how to torture and humiliate her first, bind her spreadeagled to a table and have the other one tickle torture as long as she likes. Then force her to give the other one cunnilingus.

Then, as a final pre-crux torture and humiliation, cunt-bust her right before crucifying her.

I agree 259 deserved to be crucified. She looked slightly more innocent but her saggy tits needed to be punished. 268 walks free as 259 takes a horrific gang rape and public mocking for her ugly tits. Then she is crucified for the town to see.

I agree 259 deserved to be crucified. She looked slightly more innocent but her saggy tits needed to be punished. 268 walks free as 259 takes a horrific gang rape and public mocking for her ugly tits. Then she is crucified for the town to see.
Both of them are no Beauty Queens.
But 259 is really ugly. This subject is looking like a man with all this muscles. Her big nose and the masculine over-muscled Body are ugly - but ist tits are disgusting. Is this creature a real woman or is it a shemale?
I would not like to see her on a public crucifixion - no thanks :-(

Both of them are no Beauty Queens.
But 259 is really ugly. This subject is looking like a man with all this muscles. Her big nose and the masculine over-muscled Body are ugly - but ist tits are disgusting. Is this creature a real woman or is it a shemale?
I would not like to see her on a public crucifixion - no thanks :-(
I find 259 sexy muscles on a chick are hot sometimes ;) I love how harsh you are though degradation is sexy especially on a unique woman!

Back
Top Bottom