Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, I have a surprise for some of my followers on here. I have gone back to working on 2D art and have been aiming to improve a lot over my previous skills. I decided to share something a bit special that I have been working on.

A few people here might be aware of an infamous manga panel from the Pokemon Black and White manga where Team Plasma captured the regional gym leaders and tied them up to I cross posts.
800px-PS520.png

Ever wanted to see this same panel in actual crux form? Well here's my treat for you! I am working on a version of this panel featuring Skyla and Elysa as the victims of a proper crucifixion. Nude, nailed, with a cornu and all.
crucified_gym_leaders.png

And while that is the preview, I do proudly present my finished piece for Skyla for all to enjoy. I have but only one request.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THIS OUTSIDE THE FORUMS OR IN OTHER THREADS OUTSIDE THIS ONE! FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT IN PRIVATE/DIRECT MESSAGES TO OTHERS BUT ASK THEM TO FOLLOW THIS REQUEST!

Now enjoy the art:
crucified skyla on white.pngcrucified skyla on white with cornu.png

I appreciate any and all feedback. I enjoy making these and sharing them but if there's one thing I don't want, it's to be make a name in the general public internet for this sort of art. It is only for these kinds of groups such as the forums and closely knit friends. Thank you! :bdsm-heart:

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THIS OUTSIDE THE FORUMS OR IN OTHER THREADS OUTSIDE THIS ONE! FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT IN PRIVATE/DIRECT MESSAGES TO OTHERS BUT ASK THEM TO FOLLOW THIS REQUEST!
Thanks

I'll watch to ensure it doesn't appear on other threads, I can't promise about reposts elsewhere but if I see it I'll report it!

Last edited:
You are doing a amazing job on it, it also looks really close to the original manga panel as well. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the full version.
In all fairness, there was tracing done for the cross, head, and general body shape to keep it as close to the original as possible. My aim with this art was to practice my coloring skills and finesse the private parts of the female anatomy while recreating the original art in a new form.

I intend to do more original art featuring pokemon characters without the tracing after I finish this one.

Back
Top Bottom