Virtual Randy

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
Someone said that I should get off my lazy ass and create some art, so....... I did. Actually I have been doing some rendering just most of it has been not suitable for posting here. I have literally dozens of images in this series as I tried different lighting etc. I tried to narrow down the selection to a few that would not be too repetitious.
I hope you all enjoy these at least half as much as I did making them.

MH

Attachments

• Randy001.jpg
    Randy001.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 572
  • Randy002.jpg
    Randy002.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 544
  • Randy003.jpg
    Randy003.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 482
  • Randy005.jpg
    Randy005.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 481
  • Randy006.jpg
    Randy006.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 477
  • Randy007.jpg
    Randy007.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 478
  • Randy012.jpg
    Randy012.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 475
  • Randy048.jpg
    Randy048.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 480
  • Randy057.jpg
    Randy057.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 445
  • Randy060.jpg
    Randy060.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Randy062.jpg
    Randy062.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 470
  • Randy063.jpg
    Randy063.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 470
  • Randy064.jpg
    Randy064.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 474
Wow! What beautiful images. Randy has such a lusty, gorgeous, curvaceous figure (I guess the term is zaftig). The night pics are especially erotic. Just who is this guy paying her a night visit?

Great job! BTW, are these pics based on a real woman who appeared on this site. Seems as I recall someone who looked like your Randy.

Someone said that I should get off my lazy ass and create some art, so....... I did. Actually I have been doing some rendering just most of it has been not suitable for posting here. I have literally dozens of images in this series as I tried different lighting etc. I tried to narrow down the selection to a few that would not be too repetitious.

MH
Nice as u always did !
flower3
But I think u are better this time cuz u render is very similar like actual photos especially in bright sunlight pics.I feel you are truly inspired by Randy :)

Wow! What beautiful images. Randy has such a lusty, gorgeous, curvaceous figure (I guess the term is zaftig). The night pics are especially erotic. Just who is this guy paying her a night visit?

Great job! BTW, are these pics based on a real woman who appeared on this site. Seems as I recall someone who looked like your Randy.

You can find the series with the actual model here:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/real-crux-dreams-do-come-true.2850/
I feel you are truly inspired by Randy :)

You have hit the nail on the head! (What a strange metaphor for a site like this) :confused:

Last edited:
Excellent work! Did the tattoo texture give you a hard time? It looks quite complicated.

I copied and pasted it from a photo of Randy to the Poser texture, so now in effect the Poser character has a tattoo, that poses as realistically as the rest of her. I did have to lift it from a couple of different pictures to get the all of the tattoo, but then it just took a little patience to get it pasted on the texture, the right size in the right place, which is a 2D view of the skin.

But thanks Mp5.:cool:

Mermaid you have been so far from lazy it's not even funny!;) This is amazing work as always! They are so real and "photo-like". I love them and keep up the great work! :goodjob:

MH

These are great, MH! Between these and the photos you have huge scope for acting out all sorts of interesting scenes. You have the best of both worlds, art imitating life and maybe vice versa.

I copied and pasted it from a photo of Randy to the Poser texture, so now in effect the Poser character has a tattoo, that poses as realistically as the rest of her. I did have to lift it from a couple of different pictures to get the all of the tattoo, but then it just took a little patience to get it pasted on the texture, the right size in the right place, which is a 2D view of the skin.

.:cool:
Nice job !
You have hit the nail on the head! (What a strange metaphor for a site like this) :confused:
:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom