What Do You Say, Passing Stranger?

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
For me, the humiliatory aspect of a naked crucifixion is one of the major turn-ons. Indeed, that's the case for any aspect of BDSM for this appalling little slut!

One of the simplest but most effective methods of putting a submissive in their place are through a few well-chosen words, uttered at just the right moment. For example, as the strap cracks across my fat backside, I love to be told that I'm a "useless fat slut!", or a "fat fucking whore!"

Now I imagine that one of the reasons why crucifixion was such a feared method of execution was that it exposed the condemned to just this sort of abuse, for days on end. So, my friends, I'd like you to imagine that you're passing a row of crosses alongside the road, and you find hanging from one of them a fat naked slut. You know she's a slut, the word's been carved into her belly by a helpful centurion. I'm sure you'd be able to stop and spare a couple of minutes to tell the whore just what you think of her.

Don't hold back. I deserve everything I get. You can either post it here, or send me a message if you'd rather. But tell me, in no uncertain terms, what you think of me and the position in which I find myself.

Now, thanks to my good friend Messaline, who's extremely talented, I can actually give you an idea of what that would look like, to inspire your filthy, abusive tongues...

Attachments

• Fat (2).jpg
    Fat (2).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 389
For me, the humiliatory aspect of a naked crucifixion is one of the major turn-ons. Indeed, that's the case for any aspect of BDSM for this appalling little slut!

One of the simplest but most effective methods of putting a submissive in their place are through a few well-chosen words, uttered at just the right moment. For example, as the strap cracks across my fat backside, I love to be told that I'm a "useless fat slut!", or a "fat fucking whore!"

Now I imagine that one of the reasons why crucifixion was such a feared method of execution was that it exposed the condemned to just this sort of abuse, for days on end. So, my friends, I'd like you to imagine that you're passing a row of crosses alongside the road, and you find hanging from one of them a fat naked slut. You know she's a slut, the word's been carved into her belly by a helpful centurion. I'm sure you'd be able to stop and spare a couple of minutes to tell the whore just what you think of her.

Don't hold back. I deserve everything I get. You can either post it here, or send me a message if you'd rather. But tell me, in no uncertain terms, what you think of me and the position in which I find myself.

Now, thanks to my good friend Messaline, who's extremely talented, I can actually give you an idea of what that would look like, to inspire your filthy, abusive tongues...

Certainly is a very public place, but the Centurion who carved that message into your belly must be about 2,000 years out of place;)

Oh yeah, almost forgot .... "useless fat whore!":rolleyes:

I got plenty of ideas for verbally abusing the fat slave girl writhing on the cross. I'll send to you and you can post what you like best later.

Sorry to disappoint you fat slave girl, I do not like to verbally abuse women. I will however say, I hope you enjoy your crucifixtion. I am with vulcan on this on, get me a cross, I will join you, you see, I have been a bad boy:devil:

I would say...because I'm a real bitch...with a cute, tight ass and great tits...

"Fat slave girl, you could have easily stayed hidden in the Master's household. Keeping the books, supervising the pretty slaves (such as I:p), being unseen (well, except for your bulk!:eek:). But nooooo. You thought it was only the pretty slaves who get crucified, that because you did not attract the Master's eye you could get away with a little behind the scenes larceny. Well, you were so wrong you stupid fat cunt!!! You got caught and even though you tried to pin the crime on me (a really hot slave chick!) the Master didn't believe you and sent you to the cross!"

"Me...I got a better duty, because I'm so pretty.:D"

"'Thought you were so smart, didn't you? Well, you weren't! You got your fat ass crucified!!! And there ain't gonna be any crowds of spectators flocking to see your fat, sweaty body writhing on the cross. You're going to die all alone, pissing and shitting into the gutter...you fat cunt!!!"

"Now, I'm in charge of your duties. And because I'm so fucking cute the Master hasn't even noticed that now I'm stealing from him! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! (evil laughing)"

"Enjoy the next couple of days, bitch.":p

"You can bet your fat ass I'll never wind up on a cross!":rolleyes:

"Oooops...:eek:...oh, greetings Master! What are you doing here at the fat girl's cross...and with that squad of soldiers? Looking for me, you say...."

"Ummm, who's that cross for?":eek:

But, but, but.....:eek: MASTER!!!!!:eek:"

"Oh shit..."

Last edited:
So I have company now! On my left Vulcan, on my right Hondoboot! And on the other side of the road, so we can watch her squirm in agony, the bitch Roxie!

Well, I'm sure this tableau will draw plenty of comments from passers-by! It's not just a fat girl hanging here naked anymore! Look at those two pathetic cocks, dangling uselessly! And Roxie's magnificent body is so inviting! If it weren't for these damn nails, I know where my fingers would be going right now...

As Regina, i will say...
"Now you get what you deserve, you fucking fat criminal bitch!" :devil:

I would say...because I'm a real bitch...with a cute, tight ass and great tits...

"Fat slave girl, you could have easily stayed hidden in the Master's household. Keeping the books, supervising the pretty slaves (such as I:p), being unseen (well, except for your bulk!:eek:). But nooooo. You thought it was only the pretty slaves who get crucified, that because you did not attract the Master's eye you could get away with a little behind the scenes larceny. Well, you were so wrong you stupid fat cunt!!! You got caught and even though you tried to pin the crime on me (a really hot slave chick!) the Master didn't believe you and sent you to the cross!"

"Me...I got a better duty, because I'm so pretty.:D"

"'Thought you were so smart, didn't you? Well, you weren't! You got your fat ass crucified!!! And there ain't gonna be any crowds of spectators flocking to see your fat, sweaty body writhing on the cross. You're going to die all alone, pissing and shitting into the gutter...you fat cunt!!!"

"Now, I'm in charge of your duties. And because I'm so fucking cute the Master hasn't even noticed that now I'm stealing from him! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! (evil laughing)"

"Enjoy the next couple of days, bitch.":p

"You can bet your fat ass I'll never wind up on a cross!":rolleyes:

"Oooops...:eek:...oh, greetings Master! What are you doing here at the fat girl's cross...and with that squad of soldiers? Looking for me, you say...."

"Ummm, who's that cross for?":eek:

But, but, but.....:eek: MASTER!!!!!:eek:"

"Oh shit..."
Awwww, you are also getting punishment for what you did too, pretty little criminal! :devil:

(very nice twist Roxie :)flower3)

Wouldn't want to ruin this for you, but I have never thought of any slut as "useless". :p:devil:

Was never much into degradation, but I'll give it a try.

A joke told at your expense.
Q: Why is the fat bitch nailed to the cross?
A: Because the she couldn't run as fast as the skinny ones. :doh:
:duke:

Thank you, Master Tree!
I doubt it is an act of kindness . With Tree's 80 proof piss it would at least sting and at best kill the maggots crawling in your nailed feet already devouring your flesh about your wounds...

Don't worry- you can concentrate on the ones in your wrists... I can't piss that far...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom