What Would You Do?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Cella

Spectator
I wanted to explore the topic of how the crowd of spectators might interact with someone who is crucified. This is another spin-off of Hasturan's Decadence thread. He has been so wonderful in creating a series of incredible images depicting my crucifixion fantasy. I didn't want to clutter up his thread with my off-topic meanderings.

So, here I am, all nicely crucified:
2016-05-24-23-50-27.jpg 2016-05-28-23-28-23.jpg 2016-06-01-00-24-45.jpg The executioner's have done a good job, haven't they?

To set this up:

Early in the morning you heard the news that there was to be a crucifixion. Or perhaps you caught sight of the procession as I'm marched through the streets to the execution grounds. You follow, as do many others interested in seeing a young woman crucified. This isn't an everyday event. The fact that I'm quite attractive increases the public's interest in my awful plight.

Arriving at the execution site, you watch as I'm stripped of my few tattered remnants of clothing. I am displayed to you now, naked and trembling. There's blood between my thighs. You all know I've been raped. There are other sign that I've been tortured.

I'm not at all stoic. I am begging and sobbing for mercy. "I'm innocent." I cry out. "Oh, please don't do this to me!" You hear my cries for mercy, then my screams of agony as I'm nailed to my cross.

The crowd gathers even more spectators. I am elevated, screaming and writhing, swearing in a most unlady-like manner. More people arrive, anxious to see a young woman on her cross.

For me, all he terrible drama and impending horror of being crucified is over. I'm hanging naked on my cross and enduring the unimaginable agonies and humiliation that attend to that.

I scream, I writhe, I moan. All parts of my body are exposed. I am sure I lose control of my bodily functions at some point, especially if I'm hanging for hours, or even days!!:eek:

I am in my own little world of agony. This is my life now.

Hasturan shows me being given water as my executioners attend to me. I'm not being allowed to die too quickly. Oh no. Who would want that to happen?!

In my fantasies about enduring crucifixion I imagine myself looking down at all of you near my cross.

Now, how do you, the spectator, or if you are someone minding me as I die, interact with me as I hang? I mean, I'm not going anywhere, am I? What would you do as I'm marched through the streets. What would you do if you had the time to watch a poor young woman die on her cross? Especially one as pretty and desirable as I?:p;) Go ahead, think about. How would you, as a man, or you, as a woman interact with me.

What would you do? I wonder????;) (And I hope you are wondering about it too!:D)

Last edited:
"Sausages, hot sausages in a bun, get them while they're fresh!"

Always get the food concession for an execution, looking at a beautiful woman straining on a cross makes a crowd hungry :D

It might not be the taking advantage of which you were thinking but your unfortunate event is too good a business opportunity to be missed :devil:

"Sausages, hot sausages in a bun, get them while they're fresh!"

Always get the food concession for an execution, looking at a beautiful woman straining on a cross makes a crowd hungry :D

It might not be the taking advantage of which you were thinking but your unfortunate event is too good a business opportunity to be missed :devil:

Nice to know my suffering is helping to support the local economy.:D

"Oh god! I see so many sausages in the crowd!!!!" :eek::rolleyes:;)

I just found this magnificent image from Helmut's Thread. I do hope he doesn't mind me using it. I wonder how this guy means to "interact" with me?

047 Swan 1999 or earlier.jpg How perfectly natural is this pose? Great muscle strain and a wonderful 3-D quality about it.

I am taking pity on you and feeling guilty for drinking too much the other night and saying all the things I did about you ... how was I to know they would arrest you, put you on trial, and condemn you to crucifixion ... just on the basis of my indiscretions? ... so I am feeling very guilty as I watch you suffer, but also am turned on by it.

Not "officially," perhaps. But from a certain distance, or up closer if a small bribe or monetary taken is made!;)

Feel free to use your imagination.

Remember, I'm not really in control of myself. So exercise caution if you get near.;)
I would bind your arms to the patibulum and you will get a rope around your neck.

Y
I am taking pity on you and feeling guilty for drinking too much the other night and saying all the things I did about you ... how was I to know they would arrest you, put you on trial, and condemn you to crucifixion ... just on the basis of my indiscretions? ... so I am feeling very guilty as I watch you suffer, but also am turned on by it.
you should hang beside her. This would be Roman justice.

Stop snivelling and buy a hot sausage in a bun, it will make you feel better!

Not "officially," perhaps. But from a certain distance, or up closer if a small bribe or monetary taken is made!;)

Obviously if I sell out all of these buns and sausages I may be be able to slip the guards a few coins and get close enough to slip that poor woman a few fingers...that should make her feel better! Well maybe not but it would make me feel better :devil:

let's ask the crowd? Who wants this rebel leader been crucified at once?

No, not the crowd. I want a judge. Too many in the crowd hold a grudge against me. Shit! Like it or not, I am going to have to join Marcella on the wood. I never should have gotten out of bed this morning. I should have known better than to come.

Back
Top Bottom