What Would You Do?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hum well that really depends on how loaded Jolly's current incarnation is...sorry Thess but business is business :oops:
Now this is really cruel ! I'm sorry Thess, you last chance flew away.
In a low voice, I beg you to forgive me.
Soldiers rip your toga away. You're naked and in shame. You're hurried to a lying patibulum and your arms are stretched along it...
The guards appear to be unbribable. They didn't even look at my money. This Shastar fellow has them well disciplined, or they're afraid of their fate. They dragged Thessela away. I couldn't even say anything to her before they pushed me back with a spear butt. I can't watch. I can't keep my eyes off her.

First poor Marcella and now Thess. Barb is lying on her patibulum, and Hondo is struggling and arguing bravely. Nobody got a trial. Where is this famous Roman justice? This is a travesty. Mr. Phlebas seems to be taking this better than I am - more sanguine. I really need a drink.

I must tell you that, by decision of the Emperor, you've been stripped of your titles and privileges. You're sentenced to die on the cross like a commoner :(

Live with it! Or perhaps I should say die with it! I am going to enjoy having the likes of you forced to look up to me for a change. Enjoy the view!

It appears "Lady" Marcella has to face the new reality!

"What? Me look up at you?! At some common slut!!! Never!!!!"

"And another thing, I'll never . . . . hey, ummmm, from this angle you do have a rather cute ass for a common strumpet. Nice legs too! You know, what a charming figure you have! And such lovely brown eyes. Ohhhh! And those lips! I just want to kiss them!":)

"Please, look my way. Sweetheart? Excuse me girl, down here please. Hey you, yeah, you up there on the cross, slave girl, I'm talking to you! Hey!!! Eyes on me cunt!!!":mad:

"OK, OK, I'm sorry! Don't get all uppity with me just 'cause you're on a higher cross. Sheese!!!! Some people!":rolleyes:

"All right, all right, I'll say it: Will you please look down at me? There, are you happy?" :rolleyes:

"Oh, geeze!!!! How come I never had these feelings before, when I could do something about it!!!!:mad: You lower classes do have a certain earthy charm about you . . .";)

Oh dear! All the "lower classes" Marcella so despised are in the crowd around her. She can't get away from them now! She's nailed to her cross, naked, exposed. And the crowd knows she was from the upper class. She can't keep them away any more! Marcella is in for quite a surprise. She's right eye-to-eye with 'em now! And oh so defenseless! :eek::eek::eek:

"Hey, creepo, got your hands off me!!!! You better not touch me there! Hey, what did I say? Don't even think about it asshole! Yeah, I'm talking to you, yeah, you and your asshole buddies there. And put those things away. Tuck 'em back in. Oh shit, that's sooooo disgusting!!!! Really mature you guys!!!"

"Fuck me, I really don't belong down here! :eek::eek::eek: Hey, hold on there asshole . . . wait, wait, wait, I mean sir, sir!!!! Hey, don't take that 'fuck me' literally, I wasn't referring to you guys! Really, I wasn't. It's just an expression. Now, now boys, let's just calm down here . . . OMG! Are those real???? Hey! Wait! STOP!!! Don't even try to do tha . . . ohhhhhhhhh shit!!!!"

Last edited:
It appears "Lady" Marcella has to face the new reality!

Oh dear! All the "lower classes" Marcella so despised are in the crowd around her. She can't get away from them now! She's nailed to her cross, naked, exposed. And the crowd knows she was from the upper class. She can't keep them away any more! Marcella is in for quite a surprise. She's right eye-to-eye with 'em now! And oh so defenseless! :eek::eek::eek:

"Hey, creepo, got your hands off me!!!! You better not touch me there! Hey, what did I say? Don't even think about it asshole! Yeah, I'm talking to you, yeah, you and your asshole buddies there. And put those things away. Tuck 'em back in. Oh shit, that's sooooo disgusting!!!! Really mature you guys!!!"

"Fuck me, I really don't belong down here! :eek::eek::eek: Hey, hold on there asshole . . . wait, wait, wait, I mean sir, sir!!!! Hey, don't take that 'fuck me' literally, I wasn't referring to you guys! Really, I wasn't. It's just an expression. Now, now boys, let's just calm down here . . . OMG! Are those real???? Hey! Wait! STOP!!! Don't even try to do tha . . . ohhhhhhhhh shit!!!!"

When I asked you if I could do something for you, I didn't expect that ;) But I'm very pleased. I'll have to rearrange my toga not to display my... interest for you :devil:

"And another thing, I'll never . . . . hey, ummmm, from this angle you do have a rather cute ass for a common strumpet. Nice legs too! You know, what a charming figure you have! And such lovely brown eyes. Ohhhh! And those lips! I just want to kiss them!":)

So you like my tight little :)... who would have ever thought :rolleyes:... from a noble lady like you :p

"Please, look my way. Sweetheart? Excuse me girl, down here please. Hey you, yeah, you up there on the cross, slave girl, I'm talking to you! Hey!!! Eyes on me cunt!!!":mad:

"OK, OK, I'm sorry! Don't get all uppity with me just 'cause you're on a higher cross. Sheese!!!! Some people!":rolleyes:

"All right, all right, I'll say it: Will you please look down at me? There, are you happy?" :rolleyes:

I'm looking. The angle is good ... but I am not used to staring at my betters. It's discouraged, you know.:confused:

"Oh, geeze!!!! How come I never had these feelings before, when I could do something about it!!!!:mad: You lower classes do have a certain earthy charm about you . . .";)

That's what the gents say ... about time you ladies discovered it too :p:D

When I asked you if I could do something for you, I didn't expect that ;) But I'm very pleased. I'll have to rearrange my toga not to display my... interest for you :devil:

Oh what the hell, show me what you have for me stud! ;) It's not like I have anything else to do but hang here and keep all you guys happy!:D Go ahead, stroke it, stroke it!!! Yeah, like that! Feels good doesn't it, as you watch me writhe and twist in front of you.

Oh, by the way. Pay some attention to the cute slave chick the next cross over. She's a real doll!!!!!!!!!!;)

The guards appear to be unbribable. They didn't even look at my money. This Shastar fellow has them well disciplined, or they're afraid of their fate. They dragged Thessela away. I couldn't even say anything to her before they pushed me back with a spear butt. I can't watch. I can't keep my eyes off her.

First poor Marcella and now Thess. Barb is lying on her patibulum, and Hondo is struggling and arguing bravely. Nobody got a trial. Where is this famous Roman justice? This is a travesty. Mr. Phlebas seems to be taking this better than I am - more sanguine. I really need a drink.

Bribable or not, I ran out of money too! What a day!

Now get these people from their crosses! This is not serious anymore! Out of my way! I will do it myself! Damn! Jolly is right! You magistrates are a bunch of travestites!

No!
They lay me out on wood.
I see jolly but he is forced away.
Now I am held down. I see the hammer rise.
This is not happeninig!
NO!
Marcellaaaaaaa!

I'm just there, watching your beautiful body writhing in pain. I'd rather have you in my bed than on a cross... But it must be done. You, girls, don't understand the plot I made against the Emperor. You're part of it, but you don't know...

I'm just there, watching your beautiful body writhing in pain. I'd rather have you in my bed than on a cross... But it must be done. You, girls, don't understand the plot I made against the Emperor. You're part of it, but you don't know...
Tu quoque, Shastar?
You, a conspirator against the Emperor?
Big boasting for a simple village magistrate in a dump in Gallia Belgica.
It is all gone up to your head since some fortune-teller read the intestines of a rotting fish and told you that you would be a brilliant senator in Rome!
The only reason you crucify these people is to satisfy your lust to see them suffer on their cross!:mad:

Oh what the hell, show me what you have for me stud! ;) It's not like I have anything else to do but hang here and keep all you guys happy!:D Go ahead, stroke it, stroke it!!! Yeah, like that! Feels good doesn't it, as you watch me writhe and twist in front of you.

Oh, by the way. Pay some attention to the cute slave chick the next cross over. She's a real doll!!!!!!!!!!;)

I'll just sit here with my . . . . . drink in my hand.
It must be hot today, I'm sweating.
That girl there, Marcella they call her, she is bold. Calling out from her cross, struggling and fighting.
The other one, the pleb. She seems to enjoy being the centre of attention. She does draw the eye, that still graceful movement, her trim figure, her tight little . . . . . er her noble stoicism.
And now another is brought forward. Dark, shy, she is at the mercy of these men, she submits with such acceptance, as if she has no choice. They strip her of her rich clothes, revealing . . . . well I might just move closer and watch these craftsmen at work, always a pleasure to see quality work.

Such a shame. Such a waste.

Tu quoque, Shastar?
You, a conspirator against the Emperor?
Big boasting for a simple village magistrate in a dump in Gallia Belgica.
It is all gone up to your head since some fortune-teller read the intestines of a rotting fish and told you that you would be a brilliant senator in Rome!
The only reason you crucify these people is to satisfy your lust to see them suffer on their cross!:mad:

Mea quoque.
I can't tell you right now, but my legions are in Rome. Three of them.
Julius Caesar is dead, but he wrote this:
'De tous les peuples de la Gaule, les Belges sont les plus braves'

No!
They lay me out on wood.
I see jolly but he is forced away.
Now I am held down. I see the hammer rise.
This is not happeninig!
NO!
Marcellaaaaaaa!
Thessela! That scream that I never wanted to hear. First Marcella, and now you. So many people watching. So many men, but none of us can stop this. These Gallic and Belgian legionnaires just do whatever they want. I have my sword and my axe. One barbarian chieftain against all these legionnaires. Still, it's more honourable than failing you like this.

Thessela! That scream that I never wanted to hear. First Marcella, and now you. So many people watching. So many men, but none of us can stop this. These Gallic and Belgian legionnaires just do whatever they want. I have my sword and my axe. One barbarian chieftain against all these legionnaires. Still, it's more honourable than failing you like this.

My men are gathering around me.'Dont't kill this guy' I say. I come closer. 'Well, it seems that you've a special interest in that woman'. I take my time and detail Thessala's body. 'I can understand you. Be with me and I swear she will be yours for the rest of your lives.'

Now who will stop this imposter!?
Three legions marching up to Rome?
Then, why are you still here, Shastar!?
Legionnaires follow their commander! Only then, they will march!
And as if the Emperor would ever allow them to set foot in Italy.
And as if the people of Rome would ever accept a Belgian village magistrate as their Emperor!? You will be dead before you could say “Ave!”
Your so called conspiracy is just a pretext to terrorize our local population.
So let’s make an end of it, and let us join Jollyrei right now!

Back
Top Bottom