When writing has consequences...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
A note about Tree...

Before he banged his head last month he had posted the first part of the story of Messaline's slavery. At the hospital neurologists examined his seemingly vacant skull and determined that the lack of brain activity would indicate Tree was indeed not capable of living he indeed was (and still is). So to put this in perspective Tree has merged two stories.

Please remember there is no accounting for Tree's functions and one should take this into account when reading this story. One must be warned while it is understandable feeling sympathy for the characters in this tale they are the most dangerous creatures on this earth (human females) and they must be treated as such.

To save you looking for the original post it is re-posted here.

-Beelzebub

When writing has consequences

Greeting readers… You are about to enter a world that looks like real life but is a different dimension. Appearances would have you believe you are in the here and now but you are about to enter The Crux Forums Zone!!!
tzone1.jpg
Late in the 2010’s decade female slavery is not only legal but encouraged. In fact, community colleges offer night and weekend classes to young women to teach them why they should volunteer to be slaves.
opp 121.jpg
There are even demonstrations of what the women may expect once slaves. Monica thinks it highly unfair she is usually picked for such demonstrations.
opp 120.jpg
Note the students looking at her nice ass as she walks to the front of the classroom. Monica tells the professor it isn’t right she is picked for most of the demonstrations. The professor replies “We are not here to teach fairness. We are here to show you what you can expect and will submit to if you enter the slave market. Now assume the position.
“Class, Monica has declared what she believes should be done to her as a free woman. I was going to cane her bum ten times but I leave it to you if I should double the strokes. Remember this caveat; I will select one of you to experience 20 strokes after she is done!”
He is pleased the students unanimously vote Monica receives twenty lashes.
opp 123.jpg
He knows he will have many volunteers from this class and a nice bonus at the end of the semester. Even Monica would volunteer…
interview 009.jpg
But what could this possibly have a damn thing do with Messa???
Well as mentioned this is parallel universe and Tree is writing the story; that alone should cause alarm but it is worse than that! You see in addition to volunteer slaves there is the quarterly lottery that all women have to register for. This is to insure all women no matter of social or economic status are equally exposed to slavery servitude. It is claimed to completely random but the odds of being drafted rise exponentially by the woman’s looks and financial status and this does not bode well for the beautiful and quite financially secure lumber baroness Messaline!
messa 032.jpg
“Wait a minute son! Are saying this lottery is rigged? Does that mean the whole thing about Barb causing the Crash of 2013 was up” Tree’s dad asks.
tree dad.jpg
“I only suggested Barb crashed the sight and would never rig a lottery unless it was a ‘Powerball’®” Tree replies. “Now may I continue? …thank you!
“Usually women selected in the lottery are picked up and kept out of sight until the auction program comes out.
perp walk 27 d.jpg
“That was not the case with Messaline! They raided her Manhattan penthouse condominium early in the morning when she had only put on her bustier and they wouldn’t even let her put on even her matching lace thong panties or shoes! She was paraded through the busy lobby and out to the car waiting to take her away while being nude from the waist down. As the IMF agent was about to put her in the car the paparazzi called to her to let them get picture of Messaline. She grabs Messaline’s shoulder and snarls “Turn around and show them your slave cunt!”
perp arrest 3 A.jpg
This would not be the last humiliation that day for Messaline. At the end of her ride instead of the car pulling into the underground to bring Messaline to the IMF Slave Induction and Orientation Center for The Eastern United States the car stops across the broad boulevard from the center. Before she was removed from the car the bustier is removed and she was pull out of the back seat wearing only the cuffs binding her wrists behind her back. Messa was forced to do the ‘perp walk’ crossing the street into the horde of media that had obviously been tipped off that Messa was to be brought to the center. She was stopped on the sidewalk and was forced to take crude and stupid questions.
A reporter shouts “How does it feel to wake up a beautiful lumber baroness and a couple hours later being a slave for five years?”
“Your appreciation for the perfection of my body is exceeded only by your obvious stupidity for even asking such a question” she replied. More of the same followed when she said “This is illegal! I am a citizen of France and am not subject to the American’s IMF lottery!”
The prosecutor explains that the EU IMF agreed to let Messa be enslaved for 25% of the profits. Messa whispers “Oh, shit…”
perp walk Sanderlin3_540x360 001.jpg
What the hell is going on here?
Tree

More coming soon...

-Beelzebub
Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg "Beelzebub" ? I know well : into my european forests I've many times meet him and ....

562800709_o.jpg ...
xM_10.jpg Shut up ! You'll yet attract some problems !!!:mad:

...you are about to enter The Crux Forums Zone!!!

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Mmmmm! Interesting : so, I could sell some French Premium Crucifixion Wood !:)
xM_10.jpg ...Or to be yet involved into a bad story ...

“That was not the case with Messaline!

xM_10.jpg What have I said !!! You're a stupid turquey !!!:mad:
Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg ........ Me ? ...

Anyway, Tree : it's well starting and I think that Messa will take much fun in this story ...
45233.jpg:D:rolleyes:

Some background…
From the beginning of recorded history the woman has been depicted as seductive and conniving dating back to the start of recorded history. Why, the first woman Eve is displayed as a tool of the devil used to seduce Adam!
eve.jpg
Over time the roll of the woman would evolve but the underlying cause of her actions would always be for less than pure reasons.
Daughters of feudal lords would be bound to stands on the road to the fiefdom where they would be used by the marauding tribes. The payment of coin and food would be taken and the lord’s daughter would be left as a tribute to die in the wilderness for the raiders’ gentle take of such a gift.
staked 163.jpg
…that is unless the raiders took the tribute, raider the fiefdom, and took her as a slave but that is for a different thread…
Then there was the ‘witching times’…
The young women were hardly witches but they were bored. They would meet in their secret lairs where they could entertain each other while their masters were ‘busy’ (with their extracurricular activities). The maids and servants never considered they would ever be caught but occasionally their luck would run out.
witch ritual 15.jpg
One would think the ladies would get perhaps a private whipping or a few weeks of hard labor. But if their lord was intent to make a point they would be hanged naked for their sins. Here as three of her maids are hanged Maid Barbaria awaits her turn.
gallow 019 e.jpg
Except for the maids –I mean witches –everyone seemed to have a good time at their executions. I wonder what went through their minds as they minds as they slowly choked to death…
hang 322 a.jpg
Of course there was the burning at the stake! This is documented in history and is pretty sanitized over time as those burned were accused of witchcraft and coveting with Satan but as time passed it seems the best recorded cases all turned out to be saints that that refused to denounce their own religion for the state’s. Of course that really wasn’t the only women burned.
Some were barmaids that refused to pay their fair taxes to the king. They would be brought naked to the square where they would be bound to the stake and left on display during market day only to be slowly burned as daylight faded.
bats 034.jpg
Others would refuse to turn over their lovers (of their own sex) and would entertain the crowd as they danced with the fire that would take them to hell!
bats 026.jpg
One was burned when she was married off as a virgin and, well, wasn’t…
bats 015 a.jpg
She put on a pretty good show. Being burned as a heretic to the state church was also a popular reason. This one denounced anyone’s right to select her husband and would feel the pain of the flames for her stand.
bats 12 c.jpg
At least she didn’t have to marry the cad that had been selected for her.
Any way you read the stories none stood stoically praying to their god. Fire hurts and they all would cry out!
bats 012.jpg
It’s a nice background story but what the hell does it have to do Messaline and her problem?
Tree

Eve is displayed as a tool of the devil used to seduce Adam!

xM_05.jpg What do you want ? We only can seduce with what we've ...:rolleyes:

They would meet in their secret lairs where they could entertain each other while their masters were ‘busy’ (with their extracurricular activities).
Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Oh ! Dont exagerate ! Sometimes (often !) the young ladies were waiting their husbands to satisfy them when they were coming back home ...
herosexualsex.jpg:D

Others would refuse to turn over their lovers (of their own sex) and would entertain the crowd as they danced with the fire that would take them to hell!

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Hum, are you sure of that ? Hum, perhaps it's time for me to change my praxis ...
tumblr_mwmuz7HK2L1sfcuxuo1_500.gif gif :confused:

It’s a nice background story but what the hell does it have to do Messaline and her problem?

xM_12 (2).jpg A problem ? Have I said that I had a problem ? :eek: Oh ! I'm waiting the worst from this story ...
But I'll assume !!!
dark side.JPG

Well, we have taken the time to explain women’s role through history as seen by men. The famed oriental psychiatrist Sigmund Wu wrote a thesis that women were portrayed as such evil wenches to justify the male dominance over them while the real fear was the women might actually rule with fair kindness and relegate the men to tasks they were more suited for such as farming and manufacturing. Needless to say this prospect did not sit well with the men and slavery called ‘social servitude’ became the law of the land.
Do not think all women were forced into such a role. Even our lumber baroness Messaline has owned ‘servants’ from time to time. She was kind to her servants disciplining them only as needed or for their required monthly flogging.
les 081.jpg
But as ‘fate’ has it she has been selected to be auctioned as ‘social servant’ (yes, a slave) for the next five years. The day of the auction she is cleaned, groomed, and lavishly dressed. Such dignity would be short-lived. When she was placed on the auction block she would undress before the bidders that had paid 10,000 coins to have just the opportunity to bid on her.
slave sale 62.jpg
The bidding was quite furious at first but as her price skyrocketed the number of active bidders shrank and those with real money seemed to bid slower but in larger jumps. Messa was soon down to her kinis.
slave sale 73.jpg
That would not last long. Under the bright lights she was soon standing naked drenched in sweat and the bidding was down to the last two bidders; a Monsignor Repertor and a lady of unknown wealth but obviously the will to spend it known only as ‘Judith’.
slave sale 72.jpg
I have owned slaves before and saw nothing wrong with the arrangement. I treated them well and never abused the power I held over them. At the auctions the slaves’ job was to be sold and my job was to buy what I wanted. It seemed simple enough.
slave trade 069.jpg
It never occurred to me the women on the block might have thoughts on what was happening to them as they were being bid upon like they were toys for us. Now that I am naked on the block I wonder how those I had bought withstood this humiliation! At least half the people before me I know (and a few fairly intimately) yet they have bid on me to become their slave!
Now they are down to two bidders. Monsignor Repertor, while certainly able to tap church resources, is bidding for someone else, most likely the bastard Archbishop Wragg. As for the other bidder I know only her name. Judith is in her darkly shaded box bidding on me and I can’t see who she is. It is only a seeming eternity before the gavel drops and I am sold! I don’t even know who won the bid. Before the audience two men place me irons as I stare down at the rumbled clothing I had worn onto the stage.

slave trade 028.jpg
I don’t know who owns me but for the next five years I am without a doubt a slave!
-Messaline

Tree

Even our lumber baroness Messaline has owned ‘servants’ from time to time. She was kind to her servants disciplining them only as needed or for their required monthly flogging.

girl-confused.jpg Hééééé ! When you're a slaves'owner , you're well obliged to coach them a minimum ... :D
tumblr_o32v6v4oG51v9scdfo1_400.gif
gif

But I used of them for better moments too ...:rolleyes:
tumblr_nmhrwrrAm31s9cshlo1_500.gif gif

As for the other bidder I know only her name. Judith is in her darkly shaded box bidding on me and I can’t see who she is.
Am I sure of that ? Are you sure of that, Tree ? Though this name tells me something .... but I could be wrong, of course ...:D

I don’t know who owns me but for the next five years I am without a doubt a slave!
-Messaline
Hum, I'm a little much anxious ...
slave trade 028.jpg:eek: ... more looking like Messaline ...

Last edited:
Indeed Messaline is now a slave to the mystery lady Judith. Judith is less benevolent a mistress than Messa ever was and soon had Messa in training for her role in Judith’s harem.
20 - Copy.jpg
You see, besides being one of Judith’s lovers Messa would become the main decoration at Judith’s parties displayed bound naked to a cross.
messa 015.jpg
This is far below Messa’s status as a free lumber baroness but she is Judith’s slave and if this is what her mistress desires Messa will do as desired.
But while certainly a lovely sight this really doesn’t explain what is going on. Perhaps we need a broader look. As mentioned in the opening you are looking at a parallel dimension that appears to be in our place and time yet is really in the Crux Forums’ universe. Things that appear somewhat odd are quite normal there. Let us look in at the University of the Virgin Martyrs in a very blue state. There is a professor there named Barbara Moore known for her wisdom, beauty, and what we would consider interesting if not somewhat unorthodox teaching methods. Here in her art class three cheerleaders that did not make the squad for the homecoming witch-hanging cheering team are hanged for the 45 minute session.
class.jpg
Oh take a breath! They all made it and they will certainly practice harder! (Ed. note: It should be pointed out the three women will join the witches being hanged. How else do you miss a cheerleading squad unless you are under the control of Satan?
hang 338.jpg
And stop whining- they will be naked when they hang!!!)
Barbara has a meeting with Chancellor Despard Wragg VIII and his assistant (and lover) Joan Tree. It is an informal meeting so Barb dresses accordingly.
court 205.jpg
It is explained to Barb that Crux Forums is holding its annual writers’ forum and it has been noted that her creative output has been on the light side lately. Barb insists that her heavy research and teaching schedule has precluded her time to write but Chancellor Wragg would hear none of this! He orders her to be at the deans’ meeting at lunch and they will vote to send her.
Barb researches this writers’ conference and doesn’t like what she finds.
computer 14.jpg
That night Barbara visits her mentor Doctor Jollyrei to bounce this proposal off him. It is a quite setting where they can talk informally.
b & J 002 a.jpg
Jolly assures Barb there is no risk Barb can ‘win’ as she hasn’t been that prolific writing as of late and admits he will vote to send her at the meeting.
Barb arrives and her trip is quickly confirmed. She has the feeling she has been ‘set up’!!!
conference 001.jpg
Tree is not sure where this is all leading to but will continue to research and report back to all of you!

Tree

Let us look in at the University of the Virgin Martyrs in a very blue state. There is a professor there named Barbara Moore known for her wisdom, beauty, and what we would consider interesting if not somewhat unorthodox teaching methods.

index.jpg Wise, beautiful and unorthodox ... yep, that would be me, alright ;)

Barbara has a meeting with Chancellor Despard Wragg VIII and his assistant (and lover) Joan Tree. It is an informal meeting so Barb dresses accordingly.

court 205.jpg Academic attire ain't what it used to be. As a matter of fact it ain't nothing at all :rolleyes:

Barb researches this writers’ conference and doesn’t like what she finds.

computer 14.jpg Wow, the conference is being held at some place called the Cruxforums Spa and Recreation Center. I hope this isn't owned by some New York developer :confused:

That night Barbara visits her mentor Doctor Jollyrei to bounce this proposal off him. It is a quite setting where they can talk informally.

b & J 002 a.jpg Hey!!!!! Get your bony fingers out from under my bra strap!!!! :mad:

Jolly assures Barb there is no risk Barb can ‘win’ as she hasn’t been that prolific writing as of late and admits he will vote to send her at the meeting.
Barb arrives and her trip is quickly confirmed. She has the feeling she has been ‘set up’!!!

conference 001.jpg Who the fuck are all these people? And why am I naked? I must either be in Kansas or in a Tree story! Aunt Em, help!!!! :eek:

You see, besides being one of Judith’s lovers Messa would become the main decoration at Judith’s parties displayed bound naked to a cross.
Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Oh, I can say that it's not at all desagreable (I was waiting for worst :llorona:) and the view that I could have from this cross is , at least, wonderful ! I think that I 'll have a good Mistress ... newpm.gif

Oh, I can say that it's not at all desagreable (I was waiting for worst :llorona:) and the view that I could have from this cross is , at least, wonderful ! I think that I 'll have a good Mistress ...
newpm-gif.550553
messa pensive 8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom