When writing has consequences...

Go to CruxDreams.com
The crucifixion day drags into late afternoon. Governor Pontius Wraggulus’ daughter Deborah tours Golgotha to view the condemned women close up as they writhe on their crosses. She looks at Messaline as the crucified woman twists between the spikes that hold her to the cross futilely seeking relief for her tortured body. Deborah smirks from her hooded cloak and says to her handmaid “Isn’t she pathetic? The filthy bitch is still trying to get comfortable while she waits to die.”
barb crux 5.jpg

Deborah doesn’t stay on the hill that long. She finds the scene while certainly fit for the condemned crucified wenches is below her presence. The women have all purged bladders and bowels and some have vomited. Their bodies reek from their waste and shine with blood-stained sweat.

Barb looks over at Messaline and asks her if she knows how long it takes for the cross to kill its victim. Messa shakes her head saying “I have been tied to a cross for a day and a half and I wasn’t close to dead when they took me down. Being nailed to it hurts a lot more but I think we’ll be waiting to die well into tomorrow.”

“What do we do until then” Barb asks.

Messa looks at Barb and says “We wait to die.”
crux pose 067 a.jpg

Barb had not expected the pain of crucifixion but the thought of spending the night nailed to her cross has never crossed her mind. She looks down at her body stretched on the cross. She wonders how she could survive the night.

barb crux 11.jpg

Barb wishes she could scratch her breast but the spikes forbid that comfort.

Back at the governor’s palace Doborah stands next to her father and looks up at the hill. With a huff in her voice she says “I know they deserve their crosses and they are suffering horribly for their crimes but I am glad I am immune to such punishment!”

c 0066 c.jpg

Governor Wraggulus stares up at the hill and says “Today you are immune but those women thought they were safe coming here. They don’t think so now. The same hold for you. It may not happen here but there is more than one world and it may not treat you as well as you have it here.”

Tree

Barb had not expected the pain of crucifixion but the thought of spending the night nailed to her cross has never crossed her mind. She looks down at her body stretched on the cross. She wonders how she could survive the night.

I would have thought that I had made it perfectly clear by now, Mr. Tree .... THAT view is expressly forbidden!!! :mad:

Back at the governor’s palace Doborah stands next to her father and looks up at the hill. With a huff in her voice she says “I know they deserve their crosses and they are suffering horribly for their crimes but I am glad I am immune to such punishment!”

Such an innocent. Deb, this is a Tree thread. Be careful what you say! :rolleyes:

Governor Wraggulus stares up at the hill and says “Today you are immune but those women thought they were safe coming here. They don’t think so now. The same hold for you. It may not happen here but there is more than one world and it may not treat you as well as you have it here.”

See! What did I tell you! Now you are in trouble. :facepalm:

“What do we do until then” Barb asks.

Messa looks at Barb and says “We wait to die.”

12.jpg She adds : " But I'm sure that Judith will come soon to deliver me .... for you, I'm not sure ...

Doborah stands next to her father and looks up at the hill. With a huff in her voice she says “I know they deserve their crosses and they are suffering horribly for their crimes

Messa un peu+hard5 (1).jpg What am I hearing ?! Fortunately that you're not near me Deborah and that I'm nailed there, otherwise ... :mad:

messa pensive 8.jpg In fact, I wonder if Messa can have revenge'thoughts ... :D

Don't worry Barb. Governor Wraggulus is my father, he is trying to scare me to keep me in line. He would never let anything happen to me.

Like a said; such an innocent. Deb needs to check out the more sordid aspects (are there any other kinds?) of the Wragg family history!

The sun lowers towards the horizon and the seven women face an uncertain night that may not surrender to morning. Siss cannot believe that her last night alive starts with her hanging nailed to a cross with nothing to ease her pain but death itself.
crux pose 222 b.jpg
Others watch what could be the sunset of their lives.
hill crux 002.jpg
Messa and Barb spend the night hanging from their crosses in a silence interrupted only by occasional moans of pain.
crux pose 224.jpg
At the same time Deborah is in her posh bedroom smoking Madame Wu herbs from her pipe. She wonders what it must be like to be crucified like the wenches on Golgotha…
harem 007.jpg
So Tree’s narrative ends here because Tree was really never there. I encourage you to consider what this night brings to all our women…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom