Where Does A Woman Her V-arms High?

Go to CruxDreams.com
crumbling castle walls. The palace that had been, though the foundation still is firm, and down there, the dungeons and the vaults and the stark chambers, the places dark and lonely, floors so hard and cold,
...but the ceilings with their hooks and iron rings!!!
It's been a while since I came down here to check on my "guests"...
I must have a word with the cleaner.

Attachments

• dungeon.jpg
    dungeon.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 218
But silent in my mind the memory circles, of crumbling castle walls. The palace that had been, though the foundation still is firm, and down there, the dungeons and the vaults and the stark chambers, the places dark and lonely, floors so hard and cold,
...but the ceilings with their hooks and iron rings!!!
And thinking of who I am and where and why, what I'll say is...

And in my mind...
Do I hear a muse bombarding me with inspiration? It must be Calliope with her tablet.Calliope_Pio-Clementino_Inv312.jpg

I would start with this one. She knows I want her to writhe around and try to escape. Every movement of her legs pulls her head back by her hair, exposing her throat. I like that. When she begins to tire, I'll get the whip out. Should get at least an hour of quality writhing that way
That perverted milkman again!
Drat! Get back to your cows! 1353wanda.jpg

For me it's the line of her ribcage, upheaving under the skin beneath her breasts
It's been a while since I came down here to check on my "guests"...
Hmm Monty the image up top, of your neglected guest, has all of that ribcage showing ... but none of the skin ;)
That has had me a bit worried about the purity of your intentions for a moment ;)

Last edited:
303992-552866f093a98bb203f07b1d287a98b1.jpg
that's a nice one, Fox, lovely rib cage there.... :)

that one shows very nicely what happens to our ribs when we raise our arms,
with consequent lifting and spreading of our breasts - all part of the 'display',
whether we do it voluntarily or in bondage, it's sexy - feels sexy for girl, looks sexy for male.

that one shows very nicely what happens to our ribs when we raise our arms,
with consequent lifting and spreading of our breasts - all part of the 'display',
whether we do it voluntarily or in bondage, it's sexy - feels sexy for girl, looks sexy for male.
:devil:

There is no poet like Eul who can so intensely articulate our thoughts.
I would have her portrait in my gallery to greet her every morning.

For me are the visual ribs the symbol of nakedness.
The round belly trembling and shocking.
The painful shoulders from the weight.

I am not focused on the sex, I choose for the whole corpus.
A creature bounded with her own strength,
Her free will, then submissive as extra psychological humiliation.
Flesh and mind together.
A wave of unknown feelings, another world.
A dream.

There is no poet like Eul who can so intensely articulate our thoughts.
I would have her portrait in my gallery to greet her every morning.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
you're sweet Fox - I'm blushing down to my boobs :D
but I agree with Monty, you have a wonderful way with words

I expect when I unexpectedly push my nails in her back-flesh she curves forwards, after then the moment will come that she with her breast go backwards. That is the moment you can beat her and awaiting if she agree.

I think you might have meant this post for 'How to initiate a girl' Fox?
But I like it :)

Epic thread bump! :bump2:
IMG_4474.JPG
"Where does a woman her V-arms high?" is one of my all-time favourite thread-titles..
but there aren't many back views of this pose. Here's one I love though....
IMG_4210.PNG
That whole shoulders, back and nape-of-the-neck area doesn't get enough attention, which is a shame as it is EXQUISITE :enamorado: just look at the way her flesh twists and folds, it's extraordinary. :eyepop:

Back
Top Bottom