Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
.... I swear on Bram Stoker's grave, Cadre, if your vampires starts to "sparkle" in the sunlight, I will drive a stake through your heart.:D
Hell no, not in this thread haha! She's already I'm the sunlight, and she's just as normal as the other four women (except the fangs) :)

But since you clearly like the idea of effeminate male vampires, I'll be sure to spam your inbox with dozens of new threads of glimmering and sparkly vampires, Naraku :p

...Also, while vampires have an aversion to sacred images & can be warded off by them, the idea that a cross will destroy a vampire is the invention of the movies. However, being nailed to a sacred symbol may cause the female vampire an extra measure of pain the others wouldn't experience....
I really like the idea of extra pain for the vampire (that the others can't experience) if she is nailed to a sacred symbol... Makes me kinda want to take back what I said many pages ago about the vampire being exactly similar in everything except her appearance. Damn... :devil:

The guards force all of the women out of their cell so that the mob can have a better look at them. They bind their hands behind their backs with ropes; the human has her ankles bound in addition to her arms since she has the most votes, and the guards do not want her to try and flee.

The chief guard forces the new prisoner Erin out to the front of the group. She is bound with chains and shackles instead of ropes due to her wily and capricious nature. He pushes her outwards with the tip of his sword to present her to the mob; they can now decide if they wish to execute her instead.

In the distance, one of the guards readies the crossbeam that the 'winner' will have to carry...

Forced Out Front.png Forced Out Front_2.png

In the distance, one of the guards readies the crossbeam that the 'winner' will have to carry...

View attachment 302065 View attachment 302066

Very nice - the Demon's looking devilish,
the Vampire's scenting blood,
the Human's scared stiff, she knows why she's been ankle-trussed,
but the Elf's just as frightened, her heroine's being threatened and humiliated :eek:

Very nice - the Demon's looking devilish,
the Vampire's scenting blood,
the Human's scared stiff, she knows why she's been ankle-trussed,
but the Elf's just as frightened, her heroine's being threatened and humiliated :eek:
Yes, the demon is always sprightly and defiant, even though the mob hasn't made their decision yet...:devil: But they'll chose one soon in the next few renders!!

Wow,it does not look good for our hero!

The guards present all five prisoners for one last thunderous vote. The mob calls aloud for the human and the elf to be executed. Hesitant to give up two victims for the mob, the guards convene, and decide that they have no choice. Besides, they gained another prisoner when they captured Erin, so they can afford to turn two over to the mob.

Last Choice.png

As the elf hears her name chanted loudly and violently among the thousands in the mob, she turns in horror towards Erin. Her eyes plead for her to do something, but she cannot. The human has accepted that she will be nailed to a cross, and she simply closes her eyes, and tries to endure this spectacle with some shred of dignity.

Fearful Gaze.png

Finally, the greater part of the mob decides on two women to crucify: the human, and the elf. The elf is horrified, and the human simply begins to cry. The 'winners' of the poll will face punishment for their crimes soon!

Winners.png

The cruel march begins....

The human is tied and bound to her heavy crossbeam, which she will have to carry some distance. Once atop the hill, she and her condemned counterpart will be stripped of all their scanty clothing....

Bound to the crossbeam_Human.png

The guard is once again forced to subdue the wily Erin as the Elf falls to her knees under the weight of her own crossbeam. Erin screams in protestation, but can do nothing. Even the defiant and capricious Demon seems tamed at the grim spectacle. The timid and frightened vampire huddles next to her, and presses her body to the demon's for some shred of comfort.

The March_1.png

It is a long way to the top of the hill; the guards ready their whips to 'encourage' the criminals....:devil:

The cruel march begins....

The human is tied and bound to her heavy crossbeam, which she will have to carry some distance. Once atop the hill, she and her condemned counterpart will be stripped of all their scanty clothing....

View attachment 302547

The guard is once again forced to subdue the wily Erin as the Elf falls to her knees under the weight of her own crossbeam. Erin screams in protestation, but can do nothing. Even the defiant and capricious Demon seems tamed at the grim spectacle. The timid and frightened vampire huddles next to her, and presses her body to the demon's for some shred of comfort.

View attachment 302548

It is a long way to the top of the hill; the guards ready their whips to 'encourage' the criminals....:devil:
Here we have wondeful photos. I expect the followring story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom