Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Dropping in to encourage the continuation of this series, now that the majority of cold and wintery holidays is behind us.
Yes, you're right: it's been way too long since my last. I haven't even logged in as much as before, but I miss it. Yeah, the holidays slowed me down. But, admittedly, it's been increasingly difficult to render/write ever since I met my girlfriend 3 months ago. I haven't told her, but I enjoy picturing her in every lustful and painful crux scenario that this forum can imagine....

Yes, you're right: it's been way too long since my last. I haven't even logged in as much as before, but I miss it. Yeah, the holidays slowed me down. But, admittedly, it's been increasingly difficult to render/write ever since I met my girlfriend 3 months ago. I haven't told her, but I enjoy picturing her in every lustful and painful crux scenario that this forum can imagine....

Real life and relationships must take precedence, Cadre, but we can wait and look forward to your next contribution, inspired by your new relationship :)

Thanks all for your patience. Now, to pick up where I left off some time ago...

After a long and painful trek with many lashes, the human reaches the top of the hill where she and the condemned elf are to be executed. The guards keep a close eye on her, along with the vampire, demon, and the two elves that are also in the sorrowful procession. The top of the hill is a forlorn and bleak sort of place. There are four macabre wooden beams that protrude from the sun-dried earth like ghastly skeletal fingers reaching from the grave towards the haunting sky. As she looks at them, the terror washes over her; she realizes that these wooden beams are the upright stipes for crosses - one of which will be hers...

Top of the Hill_Human_1.png Top of the Hill_Human_2.png Top of the Hill_Human_3.png

The guards waste no time since the mob continues to cheer and call for the executions to begin. One of them grabs the ropes binding the human's wrist to the crossbeam, and ruthlessly yanks it behind her, thus throwing her off balance. She screams in fear as she begins to fall onto her back; she cannot steady the heavy weight of the wood. The fear grips her - she knows that once on her back, she will be helpless. To her right, one of the guards already has a large hammer ready.

Top of Hill_Human_4.png Top of Hill_Human_5.png

Back
Top Bottom