Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
A bit from the front

tumblr_oqgh0jhZTF1s9cshlo1_500.gif
mmmmm It makes me wet very strong

whipping yeee!

i had figured a pre cross experience since i was a youg girl :D
The scene should be the most embarrassing and humiliating possible, like being caught at night in my own bed, wearing only a nightgown, hurled in the street, with a lot of turmoil, so that the neighborhood wake up, an everyone can se you being dragged, and everyone can se when the guards rip your gown of, and you are topless and exposes, even the gui who was stalking you, and who want se you naked in his perverse dream.
for the next days, during the daytime i will be tortured, and abused, naked, in the courtyard of the guards adjacent to the square, so everyone can se my mysery and my naked body.
Whippings, tied between two pillars, so my nude front is exposed to everyone to see, i will be whipped on my back, from shoulders to waist, like the ancient metod, until iwas exausted.
But whippings are not the only torment, the torturers would close my ankles in a pillory, my hands still tied overhead, so i can't cover any part of my body, i will be sitting with my naked ass on a stool full of sharpened dowel, then they will hit the soles of my bare feet with canes and whips, then thewy will cover my soles with salt and let goat lick it of.
they will let me walk barefoot on broken glass and thorn, or they will roll my nyde body on it.
during the night i will be put in a cage, a cilindrical one, i can only stand, with my hand overhead, and the cage hanging in the square.
Everione will se my torments, everione will se my nude body.
The day of the cross i will be marched, nude, with the crossbeam over my shoulders, in front of everyone, barefoot, with tortured soles on the sharp stones, marching under the whip.

whipping yeee!

The scene should be the most embarrassing and humiliating possible, like being caught at night in my own bed, wearing only a nightgown, hurled in the street, with a lot of turmoil, so that the neighborhood wake up, an everyone can se you being dragged, and everyone can se when the guards rip your gown of, and you are topless and exposes, even the gui who was stalking you, and who want se you naked in his perverse dream.
for the next days, during the daytime i will be tortured, and abused, naked, in the courtyard of the guards adjacent to the square, so everyone can se my mysery and my naked body.
Whippings, tied between two pillars, so my nude front is exposed to everyone to see, i will be whipped on my back, from shoulders to waist, like the ancient metod, until iwas exausted.
But whippings are not the only torment, the torturers would close my ankles in a pillory, my hands still tied overhead, so i can't cover any part of my body, i will be sitting with my naked ass on a stool full of sharpened dowel, then they will hit the soles of my bare feet with canes and whips, then thewy will cover my soles with salt and let goat lick it of.
they will let me walk barefoot on broken glass and thorn, or they will roll my nyde body on it.
during the night i will be put in a cage, a cilindrical one, i can only stand, with my hand overhead, and the cage hanging in the square.
The day of the cross i will be marched, nude, with the crossbeam over my shoulders, in front of everyone, barefoot, with tortured soles on the sharp stones, marching under the whip.
Your wish is my command...
stock seated.jpg
...and no we did not lubricate the dowel. Live with it!!!

she's having the easy way? no whipmarks, no tickling/licking goats, and no, no dowels
She has been whipped but in this light Tree's Instamatic 110 cannot pick them up and you cannot buy 'Flashcubes' anymore.

As for the dowel there is a hand whittled 9 inch fresh cedar shaft in your ass that's sap sticks like glue to your sphincter. I try to stay unemotional but it will be a pleasure to nail you to the cross tomorrow!!!

whipping yeee!

Very nice and great imagination, thanks for sharing it!

whipping yeee!

whipped like her ?? between two pillars? From the front...

802.jpg

or from the back

476.jpg

Back
Top Bottom