Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really enjoy those spanking server vids. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I savor the woman's anticipation of the whipping as much as, if not more than, the whipping itself. I particularly like the vids on spanking server where much of the video is devoted to the preparation for the whipping. The woman is made to remove her top and then either resignedly submits to being bound to the (pole, pillars, whatever) or is forcibly bound. And then the sweetest part of it to me is the moments just before it begins, where she is wondering how it is going to feel and knowing that this humiliation is a large part of her punishment.

Yes, it's all in the dread anticipation, isn't bit? :confused:

I really enjoy those spanking server vids. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I savor the woman's anticipation of the whipping as much as, if not more than, the whipping itself. I particularly like the vids on spanking server where much of the video is devoted to the preparation for the whipping. The woman is made to remove her top and then either resignedly submits to being bound to the (pole, pillars, whatever) or is forcibly bound. And then the sweetest part of it to me is the moments just before it begins, where she is wondering how it is going to feel and knowing that this humiliation is a large part of her punishment.
Yeah. Seeing on face that girls before whipping is worth a look. I like clips from them by using spankingmachine, too. But sometimes this clips are too polite and disapointing.

A few pics

img-1450848862.jpg pps_56.jpg img-1450095450.jpg img-1450850995.jpg pps18-gimp.jpg pps10-gimp.jpg

and doing it old school
dad56c2c5e0625d73f82b874f552681e.jpg

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority here in that I prefer the scourging part of the crucifixion to the actual hanging from the cross (something that many noted about my story The Scapegoat - I've reattached it in case anybody wants to see it without having to trawl through a search), but I'm guessing most of us enjoy whipping. So, I was wondering, what are our favourite depictions of flogging either in film, pictures or writing?

I used to read out the story of the crucifixion in my Children's Bible, replacing the word 'Jesus' with the name of a woman and changing all the 'hims' to 'hers'. Anybody else do that? Now, of course, I've upgraded, and try imagine it's an actress rather than Jim Caviezel in The Passion of the Christ - although even for my tastes that gets too gory by the end. Steve Cordero, of course, has made that rather easier.
I'm definately with you in that I prefer scourging to the actual crucifixtion, actually I think I prefer scourging to anything. Your depiction of the girl in The Scapegoat was for me, utter perfection! My exact taste: young vulnerable and skinny; almost flat chested, and scourged so horrendously that her back and sides were shredded beyond recognition. I prefered the scourge used in Aelia, but the descriptions of the scourging in both stories were incredible; the blood, the sweat, the sheer agony. The little touches too, like the scourge being draped over Aelia's face before she was ripped apart was beautifully erotic. Aelia and The Scapegoat are the best torture stories I've ever read. Please, more scourging of skinny flatchested traitors! and more graphic descriptions of the devistated bodies: lash them to the bone if you must! I can't wait to read the whipping scene from your ongoing story: 60 glorious lashes! You truly are the King.

I'm definately with you in that I prefer scourging to the actual crucifixtion, actually I think I prefer scourging to anything. Your depiction of the girl in The Scapegoat was for me, utter perfection! My exact taste: young vulnerable and skinny; almost flat chested, and scourged so horrendously that her back and sides were shredded beyond recognition. I prefered the scourge used in Aelia, but the descriptions of the scourging in both stories were incredible; the blood, the sweat, the sheer agony. The little touches too, like the scourge being draped over Aelia's face before she was ripped apart was beautifully erotic. Aelia and The Scapegoat are the best torture stories I've ever read. Please, more scourging of skinny flatchested traitors! and more graphic descriptions of the devistated bodies: lash them to the bone if you must! I can't wait to read the whipping scene from your ongoing story: 60 glorious lashes! You truly are the King.
I'am agree with this point of view:).

Thank you - that's very kind.

Actually (not that it matters - imagine what suits your tastes) neither victim in those stories is supposed to be *that* flat-chested - although I', certainly not somebody who demands enormous breasts. But The Scapegoat I was imagining the young Kate Beckinsale, as she is in Much Ado About Nothing. And Aelia is modelled on Odette Yustman (Cloverfield, House).

Thank you - that's very kind.

Actually (not that it matters - imagine what suits your tastes) neither victim in those stories is supposed to be *that* flat-chested - although I', certainly not somebody who demands enormous breasts. But The Scapegoat I was imagining the young Kate Beckinsale, as she is in Much Ado About Nothing. And Aelia is modelled on Odette Yustman (Cloverfield, House).
Kate Beckinsale is just lovely! I've always liked Kristen Stewart too. Can we expect an update on Liberty soon? I'm ripping my hair out in anticipation for the 60 lashes. No one does a whipping scene quite as good as you!

Kate Beckinsale is just lovely! I've always liked Kristen Stewart too. Can we expect an update on Liberty soon? I'm ripping my hair out in anticipation for the 60 lashes. No one does a whipping scene quite as good as you!
Thank you. Yes, I hope to work on liberty this week. I've been busy with real work but should have some clear time this week.

Back
Top Bottom