Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
close enough ;)

tumblr_ovuci4FxRS1vdwq0co1_500.gif
mmmm if she enjoys we will see her pussy squirt

Curiosity about the scourging itself was always a huge thing for me. Being raised Xian I did a lot of research on what all it entailed, being underwhelmed by the brief descriptions of it in the gospels and finding more specifics in the books of Isaiah and Psalms, or looking online for the research on Roman scourging. 49 lashes was far too few.
I personally hate the scene in The Passion with the scourging, not only because I would rather watch a female victim, but because Mel Gibsons overly religious approach with the music and slow motion is so choppy I can't get off to it :p
I found a story a while ago that I really liked but I think it was taken down - the girl had her wrists chained to either side of a post at waist height, and she was leaned over a bar to prevent collapse. her legs were spread and ankles shackled so her ass and cunt were completely exposed and unprotected so the Roman guards could fuck her as they pleased before the flogging. My only complaint was that they didn't then turn her around and whip her chest.

My Master is into psychological states and torture and I am not allowed to dissociate. He'll know if I lose count of lashes or stop reacting to his inflictions, and this is responded to with the worst punishment of all, ending the scene. So I must be present, and last time he strung me up for a whipping I paid a lot of attention to my own emotional state. Blindfolded and with cloth stuffed in my mouth to choke on if I didn't control my screams, I sobbed in fear because each strike was so unpredictable. I tried to protect myself and desperately twisted and moved (to no avail) to avoid the whip or wooden stick finding my tenderest and most vulnerable areas.

Anyway that made me think about how I'd like to see more literotica that focuses on how much movement the victim makes during the whipping - jumping to process the shock of the lash, straining uselessly to protect herself, collapsing and finally surrendering to her complete lack of ability to stop the torture.

about to receive her just punsihment...

1113.jpg
Nice!

She has a snotty, defiant look on her face.

So, let's make this interesting...

Bet her a hundred bucks she will be begging and weeping before the tenth stroke of the whip.

Being snotty, defiant and egotistical, she takes the bet.

Then, she is begging and weeping by the eighth stroke.

Then, the horror really hits her....

She is butt nekkid...and has no clothes, much less a hundred bucks...

"I know what you're thinking..." the one with the whip says, "How am I going to pay up when I am butt nekkid and have no money....Well, don't worry...I thought about that in advance too!"

The one who wept after eight strokes of the whip emits a fresh scream as a fist is shoved up her ass...and gasps to breathlessness as the one with the whip kicks her hard on the pussy.

...ongoing

1099.jpg

but she refuses to learn and tries to run away....;)

...and gets caught again...the blonde in the red dress laughs cruelly.

"Ha! I KNEW you would do that...and give me yet another excuse to punish you...but I am not going to whip you this time..."

Before she knows it, she is tied spreadeagled and naked...

...and both the blonde and brunette fiendishly apply their tongues and fingers to mercilessly tickle every square inch of her exposed flesh...

As she screams out in laughter, she begs inside herself "Please don't let them get to my feet!"

She almost loses it when twenty fingers work the soles of her feet. But, just as she is about to faint, the tickling stops. This brings, not relief, but a fresh horror as she sees the look in the blonde and brunette's eyes...

The fresh horror is realised as the blonde and brunette take turns ruthlessly tickling her anus.

Back
Top Bottom