Who's Dreamed Of Being Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
I read today that, according to Artemidorus, 3rd century writer on the interpretation of dreams (as portents for the future), it's good for a slave to dream s/he's being crucified, it means they're going to end up higher than anyone else (compare Jesus on 'the Son of Man being lifted up'), but for a wealthy patrician, it's a bad dream, it means he's going to be stripped of everything and humiliated.

I can't say I've ever really dreamed of being crucified - quite often (especially after I've had a good session on the Forums) I have dreams in which I find myself hanging from a cross, but never of actually being nailed, raised up etc., only the physical position and feelings that go with it.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone has had Crucifixion dreams?

Last edited:
I read today that, according to Artemidorus, 3rd century writer on the interpretation of dreams (as portents for the future), it's good for a slave to dream s/her's being crucified, it means they're going to end up higher than anyone else (compare Jesus on 'the Son of Man being lifted up'), but for a wealthy patrician, it's a bad dream, it means he's going to be stripped of everything and humiliated.

I can't say I've ever really dreamed of being crucified - quite often (especially after I've had a good session on the Forums) I have dreams in which I find myself hanging from a cross, but never of actually being nailed, raised up etc., only the physical position and feelings that go with it.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone has had Crucifixion dreams?
and sometimes after forum sessions yes I see some beauty personality's writhe like snakes on their crosses and yes some in the Northern forest too or some by me condemned ones

For me, it's not a dream during sleeping, but a dream in my brain which will stay in fantasy (I think) but which is present , almost when I see a pic
about this.
I've been crucified with ropes and it was a wonderful sensation, I'll be certainly again, but,nailed, I dont know why, I've not really construed...
Perhaps to suffer the most sensation which can exist, perhaps to be venerated by the others who dont dare...
Feeling the nail piercing my wrist and seing the blood flowing along my arm
is really a great thing for me; when Tree crucified me, I was entirely troubled
by a nice sensation: I was an accomplished crucified woman, even if it was fantasy; now, I'm very proud to have been choosed for such a story!:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:...plans_messa's_panic_jpeg (2).jpg and this one from Fantasmo...A_fantasy_come_true.jpg:rolleyes:

With the nocturnal dreams it's such a thing ... It's unfortunately not
possible to control them ;)

So it happened a few times that I was short before being crucified,
but each time I woke up too early, before the actual crucifixion
process had started.

In case of one dream it was totally strange. I was led to my
crucifixion, going to be executed at a market-place or the like.
However, it seems my sleeping brain had just forgotten that I have this kink,
or maybe the crowd was too unerotic, the faces too ugly, or whatever,
with the result that I suddenly started a dynamic sprint ... and escaped.
Strange, but true.

With whippings it's even worse: As soon as I'm informed that I'm going
to be whipped ... I wake up. Immediately! Always ...:(
That's probably the curse of my life :D :D :D
(But it helps to avoid ugly scars ;)

Concerning our day-dreams I would guess that all of us have them,
of course with different details.
And in most cases these day-dreams are more erotic (and longer) than
those during sleep.
But sometimes it's vice versa: A wonderful dream in the night can be so great that it influences the next generation of day-dreams ... :) :) :)

And of course Messa is right when she mentions how proud it makes,
when we are portrayed by a great artist.
That's really a wonderful thing, a reason to be very grateful!

With special thanks to Ascanio and Fantasmo :) :) :)

Attachments

• Thanks, Fantasmo.jpg
    Thanks, Fantasmo.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 775
  • Thanks, Ascanio.jpg
    Thanks, Ascanio.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 885
Well I can't say I've ever actually dreamed about it while sleeping, but it is a fantasy that has crossed my mind on occasion, though in most cases I'm the one carrying out the crucifixion, rather than the one enduring it (I guess I'm more dominant than submissive). So I suppose in a similar way to Messa but in reverse :)

I've done a bit of bondage crux on a T-c hair and a St Andrews cross, but I don't own a traditional Roman-style cross, as frankly I don't have enough room here for it :)

My T-chair (a straight copy of the one used on Fetish Nation - I saw it on the site, downloaded some pics of it and handed them to my mum's bf with orders to build it)
DSCF8007.JPGDSCF8006.JPG
Don't let the fact that you're sitting down on it fool you into thinking it's a lightweight experience - the angle of the seat forces you to spread your legs quite a bit wider than is comfortable. (It does leave all your juicy parts beautifully accessible though) :p

Nice nails, Messa :p:D

It would be nice but dreams are unlikely to be conditioned ... During the day I do not become a dream come true.

Attachments

• calvario.jpg
    calvario.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 710
Ok, we all know we have stupid dreams from time to time....but as a "tweenager" I had a dream that my father was punishing me (yes, he was an asshole in real life) for leaving the cap off of the toothpaste. He drug me out to our then wooden garage, I was ordered to stand on a small stepstool. He then nailed my arms into the wood of the garage door, then kicked out the stool I was standing on, proceeded to nail my feet! He then opened the garage door to the open alley behind us, and posted a sign, "Forgetting, is NO excuse! My first clue I had a problem with a somewhat "twisted" mind....;)

Ok, we all know we have stupid dreams from time to time....but as a "tweenager" I had a dream that my father was punishing me (yes, he was an asshole in real life) for leaving the cap off of the toothpaste. He drug me out to our then wooden garage, I was ordered to stand on a small stepstool. He then nailed my arms into the wood of the garage door, then kicked out the stool I was standing on, proceeded to nail my feet! He then opened the garage door to the open alley behind us, and posted a sign, "Forgetting, is NO excuse! My first clue I had a problem with a somewhat "twisted" mind....;)

Yes! I was in a Catholic school........

Back
Top Bottom