Who's Dreamed Of Being Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't attend any organized faith now, I go out, see the sky, smell the water, feel the earth under my bare feet, THAT is MY church now!
I don't attend any organized faith now, I go out, see the sky, smell the water, feel the earth under my bare feet, THAT is MY church now!
And the fact that animals LOVE me.....I guess I'm doing ok?

And the fact that animals LOVE me.....I guess I'm doing ok?
I do pit-bull rescue work here.....
You haven't lived, until you're awaked by a "doggy kiss"! :D

I can ramble on like you'd not believe, at 6 yrs old!!!!!!!
Before I changed, I was an acolyte, an altar boy at 5 yr old.......
I can ramble on like you'd not believe, at 6 yrs old!!!!!!!
Before I changed, I was an acolyte, an altar boy at 5 yr old.......
I knew the latin Mass at that age, I swear! The priest made me respond in front of my parents!
ALL my relatives, said I looked SO angelic......:cool:

The priest made me respond in front of my parents!​
no comment! :D
Et in somno crucificata esne?​
(Are you crucified in your dreams?)​
Just trying to get back to the topic :rolleyes:

No! It happened in real life, my family moved I was tested by a Roman Catholic priest....he tested my Latin, I SWEAR!

I started have both dreams and daydreams about being crucified before I was 10 years old. My roommate woke me up about a year ago as I was talking in my sleep begging someone to not do something.

I couldn't confess to her that I was dreaming about being crucified so I made up some lame story.

More often it is a day dream I have, especially when in the presence of a beautiful woman or a dominant man.

kisses

willowfall

me three :)
I started have both dreams and daydreams about being crucified before I was 10 years old. My roommate woke me up about a year ago as I was talking in my sleep begging someone to not do something.

I couldn't confess to her that I was dreaming about being crucified so I made up some lame story.

More often it is a day dream I have, especially when in the presence of a beautiful woman or a dominant man.

kisses

willowfall

only in daydreams never sleeping dreams though... and no roommate to worry about though either :)

kisses

willowfall

Yes, only daydreams for me too, sadly. If I found myself having sleeping dreams about crux I'd think I had died and gone to heaven :D
When I was younger, travelling in the car, I would visualise women crucified on roadside poles.
But I'm a gentle soul, really :rolleyes:

Yes, only daydreams for me too, sadly. If I found myself having sleeping dreams about crux I'd think I had died and gone to heaven :D
When I was younger, travelling in the car, I would visualise women crucified on roadside poles.

sure you are.phleb.... especially evident after all those image postings in Impalations thread LOL :)

we are agree about your soul.......................but heaven? more black messes............I think

I got myself a cruxdream today!

Details are a bit fuzzy, but I do remember walking to the crucifixion site (not carrying the cross, but hands tied in front). Then there is a gap and suddenly they're nailing my left hand. No pain. The setting is modern, somewhere on the city outskirts, grassy area, a few trees, I think there's a river closeby. Funnily enough, the only detail I remember very accurately is the heavy rain and the curious thought that "well at least they won't have trouble digging the hole for the cross". Go figure.

Damn, I should really practice remembering dreams if stories like that start popping up more often. It will also help with achieving lucidity, I'm sure; poking the dream in the right direction every now and then could do wonders ;) I have to say, though, that the part where they drive a nail through your palm and you feel nothing is pretty damn scary.

Back
Top Bottom