Who's Dreamed Of Being Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me, it's not a dream during sleeping, but a dream in my brain which will stay in fantasy (I think) but which is present , almost when I see a pic
about this.
I've been crucified with ropes and it was a wonderful sensation, I'll be certainly again, but,nailed, I dont know why, I've not really construed...
Perhaps to suffer the most sensation which can exist, perhaps to be venerated by the others who dont dare...
Feeling the nail piercing my wrist and seing the blood flowing along my arm
is really a great thing for me; when Tree crucified me, I was entirely troubled
by a nice sensation: I was an accomplished crucified woman, even if it was fantasy; now, I'm very proud to have been choosed for such a story!:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:...View attachment 68959 and this one from Fantasmo...View attachment 68960:rolleyes:

in my life currently mix the reality as slave girl and the fantasies around crucifixion, I'm very upset at the moment :bdsm-wink:

I got myself a cruxdream today!
Damn, I should really practice remembering dreams if stories like that start popping up more often. It will also help with achieving lucidity, I'm sure; poking the dream in the right direction every now and then could do wonders

Cast, keep a notebook by your bed, and when you wake write your dreams down IMMEDIATELY. You will forget them by the time you have reached the bathroom/kitchen. After a few months you'll be amazed at what you have recorded.

Interesting image. Someone should do a manip of that.

Noted

N8Dreams did a series on that. I think its in the archives...
Tree

This one?
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/0742i_900-jpg.26411/
I don't think I would drive very far with a streetscape like that!

I read today that, according to Artemidorus, 3rd century writer on the interpretation of dreams (as portents for the future), it's good for a slave to dream s/he's being crucified, it means they're going to end up higher than anyone else (compare Jesus on 'the Son of Man being lifted up'), but for a wealthy patrician, it's a bad dream, it means he's going to be stripped of everything and humiliated.

I can't say I've ever really dreamed of being crucified - quite often (especially after I've had a good session on the Forums) I have dreams in which I find myself hanging from a cross, but never of actually being nailed, raised up etc., only the physical position and feelings that go with it.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone has had Crucifixion dreams?
Several times and I'm always made to orgasm from the pole in my cunt

i have dreamed about it as a child then again recently. i'm sure me finding this forum contributed to that. Maybe someday the dream will become reality. There is always hope.
hope it cums true for both you and myself maybe this is the year cumming up :)

I am male, but in my teen/young adult years I had some very vivid crucifixion dreams in which I was a female being crucified. Sometimes they turned out to be wet dreams -- most pleasurable -- though messy! Still have the occasional crux dream, in which I can be male or female (I wonder what a psychiatrist would have to say about that!).

Last edited:
For me, it's not a dream during sleeping, but a dream in my brain which will stay in fantasy (I think) but which is present , almost when I see a pic
about this.
I've been crucified with ropes and it was a wonderful sensation, I'll be certainly again, but,nailed, I dont know why, I've not really construed...
Perhaps to suffer the most sensation which can exist, perhaps to be venerated by the others who dont dare...
Feeling the nail piercing my wrist and seing the blood flowing along my arm
is really a great thing for me; when Tree crucified me, I was entirely troubled
by a nice sensation: I was an accomplished crucified woman, even if it was fantasy; now, I'm very proud to have been choosed for such a story!:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:...View attachment 68959 and this one from Fantasmo...View attachment 68960:rolleyes:
hi!!! i am curious about something i see you have been crucified with ropes. was it also a turn on sexually for you doing this for tree??? if you can answer me that would be great. thanks richard

Back
Top Bottom