Wind And Rain

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Returning to a familiar theme ... those Romans again! But with a little twist ....

WIND AND RAIN

1. Driving rain pelts against my face as helpful hands ease me down from a sitting position onto the cold hard wood. A gust of wind drives a sheet of freezing rain over my naked body as my left arm is stretched out and held against the roughness of a cross-beam splintered and scarred by numerous nailings.

"What has she done to deserve being crucified on a wretched day like this?" asks a youngish-looking Roman soldier as he winds a thin rope around my thumb, through my fingers and several times around my left hand before binding it securely to the wood.

"Don't know Lucius," replies his older comrade, "I just nail them and raise them ... I don't ask questions."

The older one stares down at me, eyes roving over my rain-spattered bare breasts, and then to my raised ribs, flattened tummy and finally to my fully exposed sex. His reaches back to drape his cloak over his head against the rain, droplets running down his nose and into his beard, as his young comrade splashes through a puddle on his way around the head of my cross to secure my other hand.

I become agitated. I turn my head frantically from side to side and begin to struggle, digging my right heel into the muddy earth beside the stipe, arching my back and throwing myself to one side, fingers out in an attempt to claw at his face.

He catches me by my upturned shoulder and slams me back down on my bloody scourged back, quickly straddling my chest and pinning my arms down under his knees. Helpless under his weight, I wince as the one called Lucius draws a rope tight around my other hand and lashes it to the wood. I buck my hips, kick vainly with my feet and shout curses until the bearded one quiets me with a violent open-handed slap across my face.

"Hold still my little hussy," he hisses, "fighting us will only make things worse for you."

A fresh burst of wind throws a sodden tangle of hair across my face, partially covering teary eyes and the stinging red of his vicious slap.

"Get around and tie her ankles Lucius while I hold her down," he growls.

He slides back on my belly to position himself over my narrow hips, leans forward and cups both breasts in his large hands and jiggles them playfully, a lustful look in his eyes, as Lucius swiftly gathers my ankles together, wraps a rope around them and pulls it tight. I wince again as the rope digs into my flesh.

"Looks like a long day for us in the wind and rain Marcus," observers Lucius.

"Just get the nails and be quick about it," snaps the one called Marcus as he squeezes my breasts together and vigorously rubs my hardened tumescent nipples with his thumbs.

A flash of lightning illuminates the scene, followed by a clap of thunder. Marcus scowls as he looks skyward and reluctantly releases his iron grip on my breasts. Rain pours down with renewed fury and the two of them scurry off to take nearby shelter under a tree, leaving me alone, lying naked and shivering on my back, under a drenching downpour, to contemplate my plight.

TO BE CONTINUED

Returning to a familiar theme ... those Romans again! But with a little twist ....

WIND AND RAIN

1. Driving rain pelts against my face as helpful hands ease me down from a sitting position onto the cold hard wood. A gust of wind drives a sheet of freezing rain over my naked body as my left arm is stretched out and held against the roughness of a cross-beam splintered and scarred by numerous nailings.

"What has she done to deserve being crucified on a wretched day like this?" asks a youngish-looking Roman soldier as he winds a thin rope around my thumb, through my fingers and several times around my left hand before binding it securely to the wood.

"Don't know Lucius," replies his older comrade, "I just nail them and raise them ... I don't ask questions."

The older one stares down at me, eyes roving over my rain-spattered bare breasts, and then to my raised ribs, flattened tummy and finally to my fully exposed sex. His reaches back to drape his cloak over his head against the rain, droplets running down his nose and into his beard, as his young comrade splashes through a puddle on his way around the head of my cross to secure my other hand.

I become agitated. I turn my head frantically from side to side and begin to struggle, digging my right heel into the muddy earth beside the stipe, arching my back and throwing myself to one side, fingers out in an attempt to claw at his face.

He catches me by my upturned shoulder and slams me back down on my bloody scourged back, quickly straddling my chest and pinning my arms down under his knees. Helpless under his weight, I wince as the one called Lucius draws a rope tight around my other hand and lashes it to the wood. I buck my hips, kick vainly with my feet and shout curses until the bearded one quiets me with a violent open-handed slap across my face.

"Hold still my little hussy," he hisses, "fighting us will only make things worse for you."

A fresh burst of wind throws a sodden tangle of hair across my face, partially covering teary eyes and the stinging red of his vicious slap.

He slides back on my belly to position himself over my narrow hips, leans forward and cups both breasts in his large hands and jiggles them playfully, a lustful look in his eyes, as Lucius swiftly gathers my ankles together, wraps a rope around them and pulls it tight. I wince again as the rope digs into my flesh.

"Just get the nails and be quick about it," snaps the one called Marcus as he squeezes my breasts together and vigorously rubs my hardened tumescent nipples with his thumbs.

A flash of lightning illuminates the scene, followed by a clap of thunder. Marcus scowls as he looks skyward and reluctantly releases his iron grip on my breasts. Rain pours down with renewed fury and the two of them scurry off to take nearby shelter under a tree, leaving me alone, lying naked and shivering on my back, under a drenching downpour, to contemplate my plight.

TO BE CONTINUED

See, Jollyrei? She managed to work the 'T' word into the first instalment :rolleyes:

Good job she's a prisoner of the Romans and not the Brits, you'll not find an Englishman out in that sort of weather :doh:

Great start though, Barb! :)

crucifixion under the lightning storm.jpg

WIND AND RAIN

TO BE CONTINUED

2. As I lie on my back, bound to my cross and shivering in the icy cold downpour, I think back to earlier this morning when I had approached the Roman encampment carrying the bag of victuals my father had sent me to sell or barter.

Things went at first just as they had every morning since the Romans arrived roughly a week ago to establish a camp on the site where they had slaughtered most of our menfolk in a lopsided battle. Since then they have been persistently consolidating their grip on the region.

On arrival I was met at the gate with the usual smiles and leers … soldiers are soldiers after all … and ushered into the low building that served as the camp’s officers' quarters. There I knelt down near the center of a large smoky room filled with officers, opened my bag and spread out the goods I had to sell on the hard-packed earthen floor … some goat cheese, nuts and berries, a few eggs and a brace of dead hares.

But then things went suddenly wrong. A brutish-looking officer, whom I had never seen before, swaggered over, kicked away the items I had so carefully laid out, and announced loudly with heavily liquored breath that he was only interested in having himself a little "barbarian ass". I looked around. No one in the room moved a muscle. The other officers, whom I had come to know on previous visits, seemed completely cowed by him.

Before I could react further, he grabbed my long brown, red-highlighted hair with one hand, lowered his leggings with the other, jerked my head forward and thrust his hardened smelly member in my face, whipping it back and forth across my nose and cheeks, and jabbing it at my half-open mouth.

Whereupon, I promptly bit it; and hard too, drawing blood and a surprised yelp of pain.

"Seize her!" he bellowed, jumping up and down and holding himself, blood oozing between his fingers, "the filthy little slut bit me! ... absolute vermin, these Britons! ... don't know why we don't exterminate the lot of them. Take her outside. Have a detail strip her naked, scourge her and then crucify her on the road outside the camp as an example of what happens to those who dare to defy Rome!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Only to keep my mouth closed when chewing :rolleyes:
Too bad you didn't bite his cock clean off! At least he'll have your teeth marks to forever recall how close he came to being called "stumpy" behind his back!

The human mouth contains some nasty bacteria. Hope you gave him a nasty infection!

"Seize her!" he bellowed, jumping up and down and holding himself, blood oozing between his fingers, "the filthy little slut bit me! ... absolute vermin, these Britons! ... don't know why we don't exterminate the lot of them. Take her outside. Have a detail strip her naked, scourge her and then crucify her on the road outside the camp as an example of what happens to those who dare to defy Rome!"

TO BE CONTINUED

...it seems like a plan coming together to me...

Tree

A Roman, with Barbaria smitten
Waved his dick, but got it bitten.
So they nailed her to a cross,
Just to show her who was boss.
As the rain poured down in torrents
Barb reflected with abhorrence,
Never trust a Roman soldier,
Anybody could have told ya:
If your pride you cannot swallow,
Crucifixion's sure to follow.

Back