Wind And Rain

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hum, I dont want to be very affirmative, but , in these times, the life was very hard and Roman soldiers had certainly not moods concerning their duty ; it was obviously a part of their work and after that ...Basta !:D

Yes, probably so Messa!

Concerning that, Barb, it's a deep question ...
How a common woman, like you're, like we are, can be attracted by these kind of pain'fantasy, by these kind of death'feeling ?
...and it's not a soft thought which could pass through our brain ! No, no , no, it's a deep sensation which is growing from our belly/pussy till that it becomes a real desire of suffering , a real desire of beeing shown like a victim, like THE victim ...

I dont really explain that ... It's great, it's wonderful, it's "to be lived" !

I was surprised when I first joined cf a little over two years ago to find so many women here. I expected to encounter mostly guys. I always thought that no one else could possibly harbor the dark fantasies and thoughts that I have going back to childhood. But, you are right Messa ... it's not necessarily weird or abnormal, and there is a kind of "sisterhood" apparent here on cf that brings this home to me. We women on cf all have our individual passions, even special "personas" that we like to project on cf postings, but there is a common thread to it, even a bond between us. And I imagine there are many more out there like us ... after all, the idea of crucifixion and the attendant horrors of whipping, humiliating exposure, pain and suffering that go with it, have never been forgotten in our society and culture, even though in the western world the practice may have gone the way of the Romans. The desire to imagine oneself publicly suffering as a victim is a powerful one ... one that, as Messa states, is "to be lived" because its great and wonderful.

Yes, probably so Messa!

I was surprised when I first joined cf a little over two years ago to find so many women here. I expected to encounter mostly guys. I always thought that no one else could possibly harbor the dark fantasies and thoughts that I have going back to childhood. But, you are right Messa ... it's not necessarily weird or abnormal, and there is a kind of "sisterhood" apparent here on cf that brings this home to me. We women on cf all have our individual passions, even special "personas" that we like to project on cf postings, but there is a common thread to it, even a bond between us. And I imagine there are many more out there like us ... after all, the idea of crucifixion and the attendant horrors of whipping, humiliating exposure, pain and suffering that go with it, have never been forgotten in our society and culture, even though in the western world the practice may have gone the way of the Romans. The desire to imagine oneself publicly suffering as a victim is a powerful one ... one that, as Messa states, is "to be lived" because its great and wonderful.

This site would be nothing without the Cruxforums women!

:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Yes, probably so Messa!

Barb ever date someone a little manic depressive?

i will agree with the statement Barb made... that there are so many different fantasies shared here that are unique to each writer. some maybe to dark but yet we know they are stories. an yet some i would dare say have tried to some extent only a bit different. i will close by saying that each story is something special an each girl is also....thank you all. you have made this site special an i am happy to read your ideas.

rb1Lord for post: 212083 said:
i will agree with the statement Barb made... that there are so many different fantasies shared here that are unique to each writer. some maybe to dark but yet we know they are stories. an yet some i would dare say have tried to some extent only a bit different. i will close by saying that each story is something special an each girl is also....thank you all. you have made this site special an i am happy to read your ideas.
Praise the lord for Barbie and her sisters !!!!!# Can I hear an AMEN!!!!!!!#

This morning the sun was shining. I used the wood of my terrace. So shortly after noon dark clouds moved on the horizon.
My Cross was ready, a time (ice) closed was in the freezer. Should I? Yes!!!
Quick cleaned and stripped the clothes.
The fixing was prepared quickly. Already engaged a the carabiner.
With feet I found the stairs away. So I could not solve the carabiner. I stood at my back. Still in the sunshine but the sky darkened. The sun disappeared behind gray clouds.
A breeze came up and stroked the big and the small Madiosi. When the wind picked up, the "small" straightened.
I stood at my back, naked and waited. Tranquility, peace came over me. Finally time to think. Ideas for new manips came to mind. But ye will soon see.
From the warm wind was gale. In the distance, lightning flashed and thunder shook the atmosphere. Then fell the first small raindrops. Pleasantly cool. With his mouth wide open I caught her. But then, they were cold, whipped. Large drops splashed on me. Masses of water rained down on me. It stob like wild gout to me. The drop came violently in the storm on me. But it did not stop with drops, cold hailstones lashed driven by the wind on my skin. Thunder and lightning, at ever shorter intervals. That made me panic. I was afraid of the lightning. That was dangerous. Madiosi what are you doing?
And I made in my panic what actually should not be to create. With acrobatic contortions I could solve a snap hook, long before the ice melted.
Under thunderclaps I fled into the house. Still rained hailstones on the ground.
On the cabinet I watched the retreating thunderstorm. Here no lightning had struck. I could have stayed there.
corns.JPG The cold hailstones

Back
Top Bottom