Young Mother Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

deborah777

Executioner
They stare at me.

I'm not sure why.

They think they stare at a worn out woman, two little brats and too many men...hardly worth spitting at!

They stare, but I have my pride.

Yes...naked, in agony, I have my dignity!

The curves, the awkward folds, the stretch marks.

Not your fantasy girl...
not your flawless doll but I have given life to two precious girls...now again I am looked down upon even above them as my own life gasps and moans out of me.

I manage to smile...a contrast to my tear streaked haggard face.

These men these oafs these boys can't hurt me no not like the nights where I earn my title goddess!

My cross is truly my throne...for I am a mother...a goddess.

( Two weeks ago I gave birth to my second daughter. The judgement I have received because of the circumstance seem appropriate to me...I'm crying as I type this but I want to speak up for my ladies who may not feel like crux models and let them know we are absolutely beautiful and desirable at our most
Vulnerable
. <3

Well, Deborah, it's been said many times - if you're on a cross you're beautiful!

And this writing - took my breath away!

W
Thank you! <3 I haven't felt beautiful or sexy lately...just exhausted fat grumpy and busy...but I always remember this home of mine here. :) ^_^

I always wondered how I would react as a mother on the cross...my children deprevied of my love and warmth...reduced to a shameful spectacle ..praying to my goddess for mercy to be with them-! A sensual goddess myself-humiliated and helpless on the cross! :')

They stare at me.

I'm not sure why.

They think they stare at a worn out woman, two little brats and too many men...hardly worth spitting at!

Not your fantasy girl...
not your flawless doll but I have given life to two precious girls...now again I am looked down upon even above them as my own life gasps and moans out of me.

These men these oafs these boys can't hurt me no not like the nights where I earn my title goddess!

( Two weeks ago I gave birth to my second daughter. The judgement I have received because of the circumstance seem appropriate to me...I'm crying as I type this but I want to speak up for my ladies who may not feel like crux models and let them know we are absolutely beautiful and desirable at our most
Vulnerable
. <3
Wonderful Deborah. Pp has watched you on your cross twice now and scourged you too. You are still all that a woman gracing her cross is to him, beautiful, just as Wragg has said.

It's not a question of beauty, in my opinion ; everybody is beautiful in living his passion ...
Us, women, are too much submitted to the male rule which sets some models of beauty ...
No, we can be proud to be crucified women, proud to show them that we can suffer with dignity even in these worst circumstances ...:rolleyes:
Your feelings are wonderful, deborah : they make me crying with you ....

It's not a question of beauty, in my opinion ; everybody is beautiful in living his passion ...
Us, women, are too much submitted to the male rule which sets some models of beauty ...
No, we can be proud to be crucified women, proud to show them that we can suffer with dignity even in these worst circumstances ...:rolleyes:
Your feelings are wonderful, deborah : they make me crying with you ....
Omg thank you! This is one area of improvement...more curvy women and women of all types in pics and stories portrayed as desirable.

Not your fantasy girl...

( Two weeks ago I gave birth to my second daughter. . <3

Excellent work, Deborah. From the heart, where the best work originates. The great events of life stir us powerfully, bring to the surface feelings that we are often not aware of. Crucifixion becomes a metaphor for childbirth, suffering and indignity endured, the spirit triumphant in the face of the unendurable.
And as Wragg and PP have said, a woman on the cross is beautiful. No need to worry about love handles or stretch marks, the cross will enhance your natural grace.
That you give yourself so fully, so freely, that is what is important.

I always wondered how I would react as a mother on the cross...my children deprived of my love and warmth...reduced to a shameful spectacle ..praying to my goddess for mercy to be with them-! A sensual goddess myself-humiliated and helpless on the cross! :')

It is a tremendously powerful theme, I would be interested to hear more of your thoughts on this. The mother and child relationship is so fundamental, so strong. This is part of the tragedy of the biblical crucifixion, but you are coming at it from the other direction, of the suffering crucified mother.

This is what I love about crux, stories like this, experiences like this, Deborah, sharing your journey with us. Wonderful.​

Attachments

• Mother and Son .jpg
    Mother and Son .jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:

Excellent work, Deborah. From the heart, where the best work originates. The great events of life stir us powerfully, bring to the surface feelings that we are often not aware of. Crucifixion becomes a metaphor for childbirth, suffering and indignity endured, the spirit triumphant in the face of the unendurable.
And as Wragg and PP have said, a woman on the cross is beautiful. No need to worry about love handles or stretch marks, the cross will enhance your natural grace.

It is a tremendously powerful theme, I would be interested to hear more of your thoughts on this. The mother and child relationship is so fundamental, so strong. This is part of the tragedy of the biblical crucifixion, but you are coming at it from the other direction, of the suffering crucified mother.

This is what I love about crux, stories like this, experiences like this, Deborah, sharing your journey with us. Wonderful.​
I feel this so much...both times I have given birth it was without painkillers and agony hell...like in stories, I was sobbing screaming twisting in agony: even soiled myself but I was so in love with the life I was giving with my daughters I repeated their names in between screams! :p <3 So I suppose as a mother I appreciate crucifixion fantasies not just for sensual and sexualized purposes but because I suffered pain to give life.

I can't began... she can't even look at her baby...I wouldn't either I would never want my baby girls to see me nailed helpless to a cross... <\

I feel this so much...both times I have given birth it was without painkillers and agony hell...like in stories, I was sobbing screaming twisting in agony: even soiled myself but I was so in love with the life I was giving with my daughters I repeated their names in between screams! :p <3 So I suppose as a mother I appreciate crucifixion fantasies not just for sensual and sexualized purposes but because I suffered pain to give life.

Oh! I'm afraid, now : I'm so much wishing to be pregnant and to give life later ... Is it so much suffering ?!:eek:
I add that I dont desire to be helped by a peridural injection : I want to live my chidbirth ...;)

Oh! I'm afraid, now : I'm so much wishing to be pregnant and to give life later ... Is it so much suffering ?!:eek:
I add that I dont desire to be helped by a peridural injection : I want to live my chidbirth ...;)
It's so worth it. :)

Is a reliable quote on the subject.

One of my exs is a midwife and she says that most women decide they don't want an epidural before the birth and 99% of them changes their minds during the delivery but she has a girl of her own and agrees the whole thing is totally worth it. She just really recommends the epidural.

Yes, indeed but my mother was delivering without and before her, all women knew the same conditions : they didn't die of suffering (perhaps often of other reasons ) ...
Actually, I know that it's common (and perhaps mainly easy for the doctors and midwifes to have quiet parturients:D!)
I only think that for many women, it could be avoided : the sufferings are in many cases surmontable, I hope , at least ...;)

They stare at me.

I'm not sure why.

Not your fantasy girl...

Vulnerable
. <3
Fantastic heartfelt story deborah777! I really enjoyed it. And yes you are indeed a Goddess!
Congratulations on giving birth to your second child, early Happy Mothers Day to you!

Yes, indeed but my mother was delivering without and before her, all women knew the same conditions : they didn't die of suffering (perhaps often of other reasons ) ...
Actually, I know that it's common (and perhaps mainly easy for the doctors and midwifes to have quiet parturients:D!)
I only think that for many women, it could be avoided : the sufferings are in many cases surmontable, I hope , at least ...;)

Just don't make up your mind till you get there ;)

Back
Top Bottom