Young Mother Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I
Oh! I'm afraid, now : I'm so much wishing to be pregnant and to give life later ... Is it so much suffering ?!:eek:
I add that I dont desire to be helped by a peridural injection : I want to live my chidbirth ...;)
It is suffering but us ladies are as they say made for it. :) :D We are way tougher than the boys lol Plus you'll be the happiest woman when you hold your newborn light in your arms... <3

Oh! I'm afraid, now : I'm so much wishing to be pregnant and to give life later ... Is it so much suffering ?!:eek:
I add that I dont desire to be helped by a peridural injection : I want to live my chidbirth ...;)

Like RR said, many women go in wanting natural and then decide for epidural once it's started. For our first child, my wife made the decision too late, past a certain point you can't opt for the epidural.
Messa, as you point out, thousands of generations of humans have survived and thrived without the benefit of modern medicine. It is endurable, and our bodies and minds are constucted a such a way that a woman will forget the worst of it, and want to have another. The result, a beautiful little person to love and cherish, is worth it. When the time is right, Messa, you will rise to the occasion :D
I tell you, though, the birth of my first child was one of the longest and most gruelling experiences I've ever endured, and I wasn't the one giving birth!

I
It is suffering but us ladies are as they say made for it. :) :D We are way tougher than the boys lol Plus you'll be the happiest woman when you hold your newborn light in your arms... <3

Ladies are made for suffering? Well, you've come to the right website :D

Made to suffer.

My own mother once said that.

Made to suffer.

I am made to suffer...my wide hips, bruised breasts, defiled womanhood...

I cannot bear to think of my crying baby girls as they saw their mother torn away from them...our tears our screams our fear

...I look for them out in the crowd; my maternal mind frantically praying that they were sold to humane owners the scheming slavegirl vowing to even now seduce the louts to get off of this cross the goddess wounded and roaring for her babies...

The jackals continue to surround the dying lioness as the sun bakes the landscape that is as bare and cracked under its rays as her...

I throw my head back and expel into the hot sultry air a low low half moan half scream as my body shudders against my cross like a landed fish...

In vain my head drops down...

Mommy mommy Mater Dea please please...

The slavegirl goddess mother inhales harshly then coughs up form and blood...

My arms once the comfort of my two lights, my two beautiful sweet daughters...

Now maggots surround the festering green red black roses surrounding hard iron pinning me to my three...

Now I try to focus my hazy mind to a trickle of blood running down my arm...

Now I am in the kitchen again cooking my eldest girl her favourite dish of lentils and bread...

"Look at the slut! She's so loose a whole legion could pass through that twat without ducking!" "What's the matter old girl-don't worry your daughters will grow to be fine harlots!" "Slut!" "Some mother...seems more like a garrison skank to me!"

Like stinging flies the insults bite upon the dying lioness, the fallen goddess.

I close my eyes and slowly lift my agonized torn body, not even able to retort through my cracked lips and swollen tongue...

To be continued...

The jackals continue to surround the dying lioness as the sun bakes the landscape that is as bare and cracked under its rays as her...

I throw my head back and expel into the hot sultry air a low low half moan half scream as my body shudders against my cross like a landed fish...
This is great writing Deborah. You are making your experience come alive.

I completely abandon myself to it...I integrate my real life and fears with my fantasies and thoughts...
Pp has experience of that too, though not as a mother with young children must.

I totally agree,Pp !!! Here, it's YOUR fantasy .... Out, it's REAL LIFE .... Dont mixt !
When we've children, WE DO BE responsible ! OK ?;)

Like stinging flies the insults bite upon the dying lioness, the fallen goddess.

I close my eyes and slowly lift my agonized torn body, not even able to retort through my cracked lips and swollen tongue...

To be continued...

You don't see prose like this every day of the week, love it, Deborah!

:goodjob:

The slavegirl goddess mother inhales harshly then coughs up form and blood...

I'm going to regret asking this, but 'form' is a word I don't know in this context? :confused:

It hurts soooo much I'm solo thirsty...please end my agony...! ;)

A merciful end? For such as thou? Impossible, it is demanded that your suffering breach the very walls of existence. This punishment is not merely to the body, as the sun in your eyes drives you mad before the crowd you should know they have come to witness the destruction of your very soul.

Back
Top Bottom