Your Favorite Female Body Type On The Cross

What is your favorite female body type on the cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

ralmcg

Governor
On the subject of women's bodies on the cross I am asking people about their favorite female body types. Personally I like all female body types since I find them all erotic when they are crucified in the nude. Other body type suggestions are welcome.

I voted formuscularwomanbecause it guaranteesa longertime show.Thethin womandies immediately.Themuscularwomanfights,has strength anddiesafter several hoursor days, it makes senseto pay the ticket!.

I voted for thin because I guess that's the more classical crux image, but all body types are lovely to look at

Fit/athletic, warrior physique. My impersonal fantasies generally run toward big, strong, dominant women being dominated by bigger stronger men.

Muscular women on the cross would probably be more entertaining to an audience since the women's straining of their muscles will be shown in more detail than in thin women. That is my guess.

We need more big women on the cross, so Plump gets my vote!
Your right. We haven't seen many illustrations of big women on the cross. I think that when they make their movements the fatty tissue will roll, going up and down mostly but sometimes side to side.

I agree that a muscular woman suffers more at the cross until she dies.
But: If a woman is being crucified, it's very exciting for me to see her naked body, stretched and fixed to this wooden frame. It is particularly interesting to watch the difference between the rigid solid wood and the soft body of the woman, fixed on it. The more tender the body the greater the difference the more exciting what I see. So I prefer to watch the thin hanging on the cross.

OK here's a manip I made of a more mature woman on the cross - lack of good source material makes these pics difficult to do, and I'm not really happy with the result. If anyone else has crux pics of older women, or indeed of older women in poses suitable for crux manips, please post them :)

51315.jpg

OK here's a manip I made of a more mature woman on the cross - lack of good source material makes these pics difficult to do, and I'm not really happy with the result. If anyone else has crux pics of older women, or indeed of older women in poses suitable for crux manips, please post them :)

View attachment 68537
I find both women's bodies to be attractive, saggy tits, small pudgy bellies, and all. Then again I find the nude female body to be attractive.

For a minute or so let's forget the best body type for the cross. Could you consider a muscular body or a plump body to be as beautiful as a thin body? I can. The well sculpted muscles of a muscular body, with its ridges and blood vessels that stick out, are a sight, and touch, to behold. The plump body is good to the touch, since it rolls and a person can press deep, and fun to watch when the body, especially the belly, bounces. That's my humble opinion.

Reactions: KvK
I think that muscular women can be sexy so much that I have as my avatar a nude muscular woman.

That's a woman? I thought it was a guy :eek:

We need more big women on the cross, so Plump gets my vote!
I'd love to do some manips like that but the source material is really hard to find. Almost all of the photos I can find of women in crux-like poses tend to be waif-like teenagers (Nothing wrong with those of course, but variety is the spice of life :)

If anyone has any BBW pics or some of older women in suitable poses please post them and I'll do my best to make some nice manips for all of us to enjoy :)

"She's got muscles. And she knows how to use them." I had to paraphrase a ZZ Top song to honor the woman on my avatar.

OK fair enough ralmcg - here you go - enjoy :)

AR-Crux .jpg
This was a tough one to do, having to significantly cut and paste both arms and one of the legs. Doesn't look too bad I guess, but honestly, this type of body still does nothing to arouse me...

Back
Top Bottom