A 1954 African crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a common problem, and it’s not limited to Word. My solution is to edit the spacing after pasting into CF prior to posting.
Yes, that is one solution. Another I've used is to save my Word document in Notepad as a plain text document. Then you can copy from that. You lose any formatting, bold text etc, but I find it easier and quicker to sort that out afterwards than to edit the spacing. I hope this helps.

The spacing is a problem I would like to solve. When I copy from Word to the CF the spacing increases greatly, I don’t know why.
This is a common problem, and it’s not limited to Word. My solution is to edit the spacing after pasting into CF prior to posting.
I often have the same problem. Usually, I also do a last editing after copying to CF and before posting, including adjustement of the line and paragraph spacing.

In the end, due to the spacing problem I have revised the whole story.
I have corrected seeral errors, typos and edited a little.
Here you have it in the final version.
I hope some of you could enjoy the reading.

Carlos

Attachments

• A 1954 African crucifixion.docx
    68.9 KB · Views: 148
Surely one of the best snuff stories I have ever read.
I was left sad by the ending but it was the only possible one: yet it takes some courage to kill such beautiful portraied characters.

Je dis bravo!

don't be sad, they knew from the start that they were in danger of dying and that was part of their fantasies
I know, but I am sad anyway: it is perfectly right that the protagonist of a snuff story dies, in agony possibly, still I feel attached to them.
I'll miss 'em, as much as I can miss fiction characters obviously (still much more that certain real people I know!).

Back
Top Bottom