"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Couldn’t this all go in @malins ’ “compendium of witches” thread?
I don’t see why we need two nearly identical threads :confused:

Couldn’t this all go in @malins ’ “compendium of witches” thread?
I don’t see why we need two nearly identical threads :confused:
Indeed not. Thanks Monty.

Do newts write limericks? :confused::confused::confused::D

By the way: Does anyone here know anything about the founder of this thread, "Malins"?
I am missing her always very interesting postings and when I see the date of her probably last posting here, she has not been in the forums here for 1 1/2 months or so ...
Because these are not the best times for staying healthy in Germany, all the best for you, Malins!
flower2

By the way: Does anyone here know anything about the founder of this thread, "Malins"?
I am missing her always very interesting postings and when I see the date of her probably last posting here, she has not been in the forums here for 1 1/2 months or so ...
Because these are not the best times for staying healthy in Germany, all the best for you, Malins!
flower2
I noticed @malins sudden absence already too. A bit worrying, still. I also hope the best for her.

You understand my question?
View attachment 1095273
I can post here anythink or not?
Please @malin answer me! Adims closed my therd and do it in your thred!
Which of your treads has disappeared? When an admin changes something, he usually leaves a note. The one with the witches was moved here because this Witches Tread already exists. (I read at least yesterday) So publish the content here now. "A compendium of witches"

You understand my question?
View attachment 1095273
I can post here anythink or not?
Please @malin answer me! Adims closed my therd and do it in your thred!
Yes, anything about witches :devil: Especially, witches doing witchy things like jumping naked over fire (your lovely pic above)

(I think the reason your pictures were moved here was because they aren't actually your own art-work, that part of the Forums is for members' own, original work. But you're welcome to post anything suitable here)

Yes, anything about witches :devil: Especially, witches doing witchy things like jumping naked over fire (your lovely pic above)

(I think the reason your pictures were moved here was because they aren't actually your own art-work, that part of the Forums is for members' own, original work. But you're welcome to post anything suitable here)
Or dancing naked and around the fire!

Attachments

• tumblr_oan9q2sTTf1tijioso1_640.jpg
    tumblr_oan9q2sTTf1tijioso1_640.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 135
  • tumblr_p17knwXQgh1u208eyo1_400.gif
    tumblr_p17knwXQgh1u208eyo1_400.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom