A tale of Cruxtonia (In another time)

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In the nation of Cruxtonia, male criminals if sentenced to death would be crucified in public.

crux male 001.jpg

Female criminals were hanged in the capital’s prison. At first, the women’s executions were a private affair. The women would be hang by their necks until they were dead and their bodies would be used for pig feed at the at the state’s farm. Women could be put to death for an assortment of capital crimes.

hang 942 f.jpg

One of those offenses was the accusation of adultery. There was a movement by the women to demand equality. Men were never executed for adultery but the ruler of Cruxtonia misinterpreted what the women were asking for and dictated the accused women should be executed publicly just as the men were. His edict declared any woman sentenced to death should be hanged in the square where the citizens could witness their executions.

At first women were taken to the town square where a gallows was built. They would be presented naked before the town’s folk, noosed, and hoisted up by their neck to suffer their execution, slowly hanged by their necks until they were dead.

hang 1288 B.jpg

Of course, what the women were insisting on was they should not be hanged because they were accused of adultery but their hangings pleased the people of Cruxton and the condemned women’s protests were summarily ignored.

hang 1229 B.jpg

It was a popular event when more than one woman was hanged.

hang 998.jpg

It did not stop the women from being hanged to death and besides the women being hanged their hangings were well attended events.

hang 999.jpg

One might argue that capital punishment was wrong and those sentenced to death were innocent victims of the state’s wrath…

hang 661.jpg

… but the hanging of the accused women was still a good show even if the women hanged did not agree!

hang 1308 C.jpg

Eventually the leader understood that the women should not be hanged but one could argue with his solution to the problem…

It turns out the leader of Cruxtonia built a new gallows. The gallows have all the modern features. Once a condemned prisoner is noosed, she does not have to be hoisted up to be hanged.

j 048 A.jpg

The hangman simply pulls the lever and the trapdoor she stands upon is released.

j 054 A.jpg

The woman falls only far enough to tighten the noose around her neck. Since the fall is so short she does have a few minutes to contemplate that she has been judicially hanged. She always does some wild thrashing as the noose slowly tightens around her neck. It is simple but efficient. The hanged woman never survives her lynching.

j 073 A.jpg

While the town’s folk seem to approve of the new gallows, there is the constant murmur that women should not be executed that way. Archbishop Wragg (the really ruler of Cruxtonia) summons Lord Flummux to his abbey. Lord Flummux appears bewildered. He moans to Archbishop Wragg “I don’t know what to do. There were complaints that we should not be hanging women the way we were, so I paid to get a state of the art gallows built and there is still grumblings!”

“Lord Flummux, has it even occurred to you that they might not be satisfied by merely hanging these misguided women” the archbishop asks.

wragg 004 C.jpg

“I don’t understand. The women have committed capital crimes and they have been duly executed. Where is the complaint” Lord Flummux asks.

“My dear Lord, they are seeking equality for the women” the archbishop says. “Can’t you see when you hang these women, they are dead in a handful of minutes?”

hang 1315.jpg

“Of course they are dead. That is what being hanged is supposed to do” Lord Flummux replies in a stammering voice.

“Yes, but when you put a man to death you crucify him. Don’t they last a bit longer than a few minutes” the archbishop notes.

“Well, of course they do. They don’t choke to death!”

“My point exactly. The people are calling for equality. Don’t you think you should crucify the condemned women” the archbishop asks.

We can’t be sure that is what the people were seeking…

In the nation of Cruxtonia, male criminals if sentenced to death would be crucified in public.

Female criminals were hanged in the capital’s prison.

Outrageous discrimination!

Yes, crucifixion for equality!! There should be a movement in Cruxonia for this, campaigning foe equal rights. They may also be suggesting the Crux for other crimes

Absolutely.

I hope this imbalance is addressed by the authorities as soon as possible, and the ladies are spared the swift closure afforded by rope alone.

Nice to see that first image which is based on an old one of mine, ph134. It's not the original, someone who's name escapes me now transferred the figures into a more outdoor and less obviously modern setting.

Attachments

• ph134.jpg
    ph134.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 333
Chrissy was arrested and taken into custody for being unfaithful to her husband.

crux carry 095.jpg

If adultery is a crime, she being caught leaving her lover’s home was a pretty strong indication of her guilt. Chrissy was tried before a jury of the village elders.

court 247 D.jpg

Never mind where Chrissy was caught, even if the gods came from the heavens and declared her innocence, the elders would have condemned her to death. The elders could not pass on the opportunity to see her naked body thrash in the jaws of death.

Chrissy is brought to the Cruxton dungeon where she will be held until she is executed by the state.

dungeon 017.jpg

She is held properly displayed as the convicted whore she has been accused of being.

dungeon 024 a 2.jpg

She waits for the fateful day when she will be taken to the square and be hanged naked before the villagers.

dungeon 070 e.jpg

Chrissy is visited by Archbishop Wragg who mutters some prayers in Latin. Chrissy scowls at him and scornfully says “You will be amongst the crowd that will come to see me hanged! Don’t waste your time praying for my soul’s comfort when I am dead.”

Archbishop Wragg almost gleefully assures Chrissy “My dear, I have fought hard for women’s equality. I have appealed to Lord Flummux to spare you from the noose.”

dungeon 090 c.jpg

“Even with his reluctance, he has determined you will be spared the gallows.” There is an all-to-long pause before the archbishop adds “You will be put to death crucified on the ‘Hill of Expiation’ just as any man condemned to death is done. I imagine a good crowd will turn out to see you nailed to the cross and raised naked above them, displayed before them to suffer a more suitable execution for your crimes!”

Chrissy crucified, part one

Chrissy is hardly comforted by the fact she will not be hanged to death. One would think that avoiding the climb onto the gallows and being confronted by the noose and the unsavory hangman would welcome.

crux 1255 C.jpg

Or even not performing the dance of death as she has seen many times when other women were hanged would ease her soul.

hang 1296.jpg

And the thought her nude body would not be displayed to the town’s folk would be considered a blessing.

hang 937 g.jpg

Instead her wait to be crucified was taken up by the lewd attention of the prison guards.

dungeon 061 A.jpg

Chrissy wondered if they would be crucifying a woman bearing a child when they put her on the cross.

Chrissy’s day of reconning came and the early morning was greeted with the guards handing her the cross she would be nailed to and raised on to be displayed bared for all that came to see her die.

c 0053.jpg

Chrissy was forced to carry the cross she would die nailed to up the ‘Hill of Expiation.’ She looked around amazed at the number who have come to see her crucified.

c 0057.jpg

Were they there to witness her punishment or perversely curious to see a naked woman hang crucified?

Chrissy crucified, part two

It was not recorded how long it took Chrissy to carry her cross to the top of the ‘Hill of Expiation’. Modern archaeologists swear they have found the hill and it was barely more than a half mile from the center of Cruxton but the remains of the road indicate it was no better than a gravel path paved with sharp loose rock.

History also does not say how long it took to nail her to the cross and raise her to be displayed to the villagers. One can only guess how long her ordeal took. But is did mention Chrissy resisted being nailed to the cross and it was a chore to raise her and her cross but successfully crucified she was.

c 0124.jpg

It was recorded that a large crowd of spectators showed up on the hilltop and it took a horde of soldiers to keep them at bay,
crux 368.jpg

It is said Chrissy put up quite a show as she struggled for comfort she would not find.

crux 530 A.jpg

In some accounts Chrissy spoke disparagingly to the spectators gathered beneath her.

crux 504.jpg

Other accounts say she hung gracefully from the cross and even suggested she be revered as a saint.

crux 531 B.jpg

Most accounts say she tired before the end of the day and spent her final hours in quiet suffering as she hanged naked from her cross.

crux 485 A.jpg

There is a general agreement Chrissy did not live to see the sun set.

crux 334.jpg

It could be noted Chrissy suffered a horrible death however the acticles recovered from the Cruxton Abbey only indicate Chrissy’s execution was viewed only as a learning process that would make the women who followed her to their crosses would suffer much longer than Chrissy did as we will see…

Overall, Chrissy’s crucifixion was considered a success. The villagers seems to enjoy watching the naked woman to the ‘Hill of Expiation’.

c 0055.jpg

The nailing of the condemned woman to her cross took longer than her dance from the noose would have taken.

c 0116.jpg

And seeing her squirm and scream in fear and agony while she was raised netted quite a bit in wine sales.

c 0122.jpg

It must be noted that beverage sales did grind to a halt while she was being hoisted up.

c 0063.jpg

But overall, the abbey sold far more beverages during the early hours Chrissy was hanging from her cross.

c 0064.jpg

It sould be noted that as she faded and the afternoon heat grew, beverage sales did seem to taper off somewhat.

c 0068.jpg

Archbishop Wragg summoned Lord Flummux to his abbey. When Lord Flummux arrived, the archbishop was busily helping one of the abbey’s nuns serve her penance, but he quickly learned the archbishop’s wrath was not directed at the sinful nun. Archbishop Wragg was in a livid mood and it was aimed at him.

The archbishop asks Lord Flummux what he thought of Chrissy’s crucifixion. He seemed pleased with it. “The convicted woman has been put to death. She put on a good show and we sold twice the beverages than is we just hanged her. So I think it went pretty good.”

“’Pretty good’? The woman could have been hanged and been equally dead! As for doubling our sales, in that amount of time I would say we should have triples them” the archbishop exclaims. “The woman had difficulty carrying her cross.”

crux carry 101.jpg

“She even fell and needed help getting to the top of the hill.”

crux carry 079.jpg

“And once crucified she did not last till sunset!”

c 0067.jpg

With distain, the archbishop points to the nun bent over, locked in the pillory. He says “For all the suffering that wench felt before she died, I get more pleasure buggering this woman for her penance!”

abbey 130 C.jpg

Lord Flummux thought it best not to mention ass-fucking the nun was a violation of the archbishop’s vow of celibacy. Archbishop Wragg continues his angry fit. “I have to go to the Holy City to observe their Christmas obsession but when I return to Cruxtonia, I expect a bevy of condemned women that we can put to death on the ‘Hill of Expiation’!”

I have a suggestion for Archbishop Wragg to increase profit. Why not sell flagrums to the crowd and charge a fee per whiplash they inflict on the women as they march (and crawl) the via Crux?

Also, a well stocked slave trader will do a roaring trade, so sell some flesh for profit! In such an environment there will be heightened passion and therefore bidding wars over slaves sold - more profit.

Also the extra exertion involved by the crowd by just these two activities will lead to increased beverage sales!

The archbishop did travel to the Holy City. Lord Flummux did not forget his orders that the archbishop expected ‘a bevy of condemned women that… can put to death on the ‘Hill of Expiation’. He managed to find a pair that seemed more interested in getting their sexual thrills from each other than producing offspring that would fill the kingdom’s population needs.

b & S 007.jpg

Cruxtonia even supplied them an attorney for their trial, though he has less than a stellar ‘win’ record.

court 260.jpg

Cruxtonia provided a prosecutor that carefully described the women’s guilt to the jury of sage, wise men.

court 264.jpg

It is noted the women were convicted of their crimes and sentenced to death. After their conviction and sentencing they were presented to the Cruxtonian citizens dressed as only convicted women should be presented.

barb and siss 009 c.jpg

They were placed in the Cruxton dungeon to await their executions. The two women feared they would be brought to the town’s square and hanged before the residences.

h 405 A.jpg

Then their naked bodies would be left hanged by their necks until nightfall.

hang 1306 B.jpg

But the women’s fear of being hanged is wildly optimistic. One of the guards calmly tells the blond “Hell, they ain’t going to hang you. You’re going to be crucified to death!”

db and boys 6.jpg

His words did not comfort her.

Lord Flummux became the leader of Cruxtonia by heredity. One could say he was not the brightest of men but he did realize a pair of women condemned to death on the cross would hardly satisfy Archbishop Wragg’s desire to crucify a ‘a bevy of condemned women’ when he returned from the Holy City. He called upon his trusted advisor Jollyrei for suggestions of what he should do.

Jollyrei advised that there was a group of women that could be condemned to be crucified as they seemed more interested in each other’s company than reproducing the kingdom’s population.

caprice 026.gif

Lord Flummux noted such women could be easily be hanged as witches without bothering with a trial for them. Jollyrei reminds Lord Flummux “I don’t think hanging a quartet of women will satisfy the archbishop’s desire to crucify a group of women. Hanging them would certainly put an end to their misguided ways.”

bra 36 c.jpg

“But I must ask you, will that truly please the archbishop” Jollyrei asks.
rif in woods.jpg

Lord Flummux admits hanging the women would not solve his problem of having a bevy of women to crucify but he points out that he does not have custody of these heathen women and even if he did, they would have to be tried to be condemned to be crucified. Jollyrei assures him he aware of where the women meet and they could be captured while performing their unnatural acts.

Lord Flummux is flummoxed. He sighs “You know where these women meet?”

Jollyrei replies “Give me your troops and I will bring them in.”

Lord Flummux hisses “I don’t think it is right.”

Jollyrei says “Are you more afraid of some women dying crucified or Archbishop Wragg’s wrath?”

CRUX 666 e.jpg

He knew the leader would loan him the troops. He is pleased that Lord Flummux will avoid pissing off the archbishop since it will make his life easier not having to hear the archbishop’s raging rants…

Jollyrei’s information of the women’s meeting place is indeed sound. With troops borrowed from Lord Flummux they crept up on the women’s evening gathering. With unusual attention they watched the women’s ritualistic dances for quite some time.

witch 044 A.jpg

Then they pounced and arrested the nude women. The French woman Messaline seemed to enjoy their lecherous stares while Kathy offered to give the men blowjobs if they let the women go free. Jackie and Barbara were somewhat dubious of Kathy’s offer.
les 174 A.jpg

She was true to her word, sucking all the men’s cocks. This only convinced Jollyrei that seizure of the women was justified.

head 111.jpg

Kathy, it turns out, was an excellent cocksucker but was reluctant to swallow the men’s ejaculations.

head 07.GIF

The women were herded up and marched back to Cruxton.

witch caught 017.jpg

When they reached Cruxton, they were mounted on horses and brought into the village, displayed naked on horseback to display Jollyrei’s successful hunt of the women.

witch caught 011.jpg

The women were chained and locked in the Cruxton dungeon to await their trials.

dungeon 080.jpg

Their prospects of freedom do not look good…

The captured women are held in Cruxton dungeon. Since they have no alliance to Lord Flummux, they have demanded they receive trials. Lord Flummux, wishing to avoid trouble with surrounding countries, holds the suspects in individual cells pending their (certain) convictions. The women find the cells somewhat clean and livable, even if they are held without the modesty allowed by prison uniforms.

barb prison 163.jpg

One prisoner, Barbara, receives a visitor named Joan Tree. Not concerned that Joan Tree could be an informer for Cruxtonia, Barb lashes out at her guest.

“Our trials are just a charade! You know they are only having them to justify hanging us!”

hang 1316 A.jpg

“Well, I am not afraid of the noose! They can string us up by our necks but before they stretch my neck, I’ll let the people know what a conman Lord Flummux is” Barb exclaims.

Joan Tree sneaks a glance around her and thinks “This woman thinks they are going to hang her. She must not know that all convicts get crucified now! I must see if the archbishop will let me give them some of my Horny Potion when she is nailed to her cross!

barb prison 162 D.jpg

Joan Tree thinks how divine Barb would look with her dead naked body hanged above the village square…

kkk 006 B.jpg

…but thinks it would be much more exquisite to watch Barb and her friends writhing nailed to their crosses trying to achieve the orgasm they cannot attain!

barb prison 163.jpg

One prisoner, Barbara, receives a visitor named Joan Tree. Not concerned that Joan Tree could be an informer for Cruxtonia, Barb lashes out at her guest.
I’d lash out at Joan Tree even if I knew she was an informer. What has she ever done for me?

hang 1316 A.jpg

“Well, I am not afraid of the noose! They can string us up by our necks but before they stretch my neck, I’ll let the people know what a conman Lord Flummux is” Barb exclaims.
Well, if ya gotta hang, make it for a good cause!

Joan Tree sneaks a glance around her and thinks “This woman thinks they are going to hang her. She must not know that all convicts get crucified now! I must see if the archbishop will let me give them some of my Horny Potion when she is nailed to her cross!

barb prison 162 D.jpg

That’s deceitful!!!!

Joan Tree thinks how divine Barb would look with her dead naked body hanged above the village square…

kkk 006 B.jpg

…but thinks it would be much more exquisite to watch Barb and her friends writhing nailed to their crosses trying to achieve the orgasm they cannot attain!

What a bitch she is!!!!!

The courts in Cruxtonia would not be considered ‘justice’ by today’s standards. The mere accusation of a ‘crime’ was enough to assume the accused is guilty. The court’s job was to establish a fair punishment for the accused.

court 17.jpg

Even with the most progressive of judges the accused was always put to death. The women were sentenced to be hanged from the village gallows. Brought naked to the structure the hangman would place the noose around the woman’s neck and insure her hands were secured behind her.

hang 1288 B.jpg

As the woman stood waiting to be hanged, a woman would read the charges the woman had been condemned to be hanged for committing.

hang 1263 B.jpg

The hangman would hoist the woman up from the platform by the noose about her neck.

hang 1300.jpg

For the witnesses of her execution, it was a busy show as the woman slowly strangled from the noose she was hanged from.

brampton 044.jpg

Her execution was completed in under a quarter hour. There is no recordings of any woman surviving being hanged so it can be assumed their executions were successful even if their trial was questionable at best.

But the influential Archbishop Wragg had convinced Lord Flummux that women should executed the same way as male convicts, suffering their executions crucified on the ‘Hill of Expiation’. Because of pressures from neighboring states, Cruxtonia ‘allowed’ women a trial of their peers, which meant they would be presented before the village elders who would determine their fate.

Let it be noted that as accused criminals, the women went before the elders dressed- or should it be said ‘undressed’- as suspects were held in Cruxtonia.

c 006 A.jpg

Since the last four women arrested had demanded a trial, it was held in the usual manner. A large crowd surrounded the elders in the square and the each woman had to pass through the throng to reach the stairs to the veranda.

c 0038.jpg

They had to climb the steps wearing nothing at all. Despite warnings from the soldiers, the crowd was hardly quite during each woman’s ascent.

c 0050.jpg

Once on the veranda, the judge asked for the elders’ vote of guilt or innocence.

c 0005 a.jpg

Needless to say, they unanimously found the women guilt and sentenced them to death by crucifixion on the ‘Hill of Expiation’. The women’s wrists were locked in irons and the judge solemnly notes “The court has heard your verdict. Let it be known the court orders these women and two other convicted women to be crucified and hanged from their crosses until they are dead the next market day.”

court 247 J.jpg

The judge carefully washed his hands as if he had nothing to do but respect the verdict.

In the week between the women’s trial and their scheduled trip to the ‘Hill of Expiation’, visitors came by the dungeon to view what would be crucified. One of the visitors was a man called ‘Tree’. He curiously stared into the cells the women were being held in.

belle 004.jpg

He got to Barbara’s cell and was sarcastically asked “Do you like what you see?”

He answered Barb “You’ll look better crucified than any of the men they have done.

Barb scowled “I suppose you’ll be there to see my tight little shaking about when I’m crucified.”

barb 014 a.jpg

Tree truthfully answered “Yeah, I wouldn’t miss a show like that.”

Barb courteously flipped the finger at him.

caprice 053 B.jpg

There was more than a hint of hostility in her voice when she said “Enjoy the show even if it kills me!”

Back
Top Bottom