A tale of Cruxtonia (In another time)

Go to CruxDreams.com
part two

Joan’s respite from her cross being raised lasted only a few moments while the executions prepared to lift her up. With grunts they lifted her.

View attachment 1114875

She fell almost a meter as the cross dropped into the mounting hole. With a loud thud the cross shuddered to an abrupt stop. The crowd’s cheers drowned out Joan’s groan as the cross stopped. For a few moments she hung motionless, stunned by pain she never had felt before.

View attachment 1114871

It wasn’t long before she begged for mercy and to be freed from the cross.

View attachment 1114873

Freedom from the cross and any form of mercy were not to be found. The crowd yelled lewd taunts at Joan and she responded with vile curses. This went on for hours until the rigors of being crucified had worn Joan out.

View attachment 1114874

By midafternoon, the crowd had departed for cooler, shadier places in town. Joan would beg the guards to finish her off and spare her any pain.

View attachment 1114872

The guards ignored her pleas and Joan would suffer an agonizing night spread naked against the face of the cross in the cool night air.

The morning dawned and she again pleaded for the guards to end her suffering. It was not until she had been crucified a full day did the commander wave a spear in front of her.

View attachment 1114867

With a cold sternness in his voice, he calls up to Joan “You ready for relief?”

Joan takes her last big gasp of air and shouts down “DO IT! Kill me!”

With a strong thrust he lifts the spear. The metal point was not that sharp and lifted Joan as it slowly sank into her chest.

View attachment 1114868

Blood from Joan’s lung was streaming from her nose and mouth as the commander twisted the spear within her before he pulls the shaft from her chest.

View attachment 1114869

It would take Joan another half hour before she died. Her body was left crucified till after the guards had their lunch. Her body, lifeless corpse was lowered and wrapped on cloth to be buried in an unmarked grave.

View attachment 1114870

…years later, T. H. Tree would tell this story to his guest at the Tree Estate. The brunette takes a drink of her wine and looks up at Tree. With a cold voice, Barbara says “If you think your sister being put to death on a cross makes up for what they did to me and my friends, you are absolutely crazy or drunk!”

View attachment 1114876

The end…
Legend.

I don't recollect Joan Tree getting crucified before? I hope she has the same restorative powers as @Barbaria1 the world needs her horny potion.
Nor me. Now THAT is what I call a twist! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

The crowd’s cheers drowned out Joan’s groan as the cross stopped.
crowd's cheers
drowned out
Joan's groan
as the
cross stopped.

Pure poetry. Well done Tree! :D

Back
Top Bottom