After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
My last day at the OPP… How can I be looking forward to it knowing what awaits me? They have me do a training run carrying the cross beam with two buckets of steaming hot cow dung hanging from each end. I walk past the cross the young nun had hung from. Its wood is stained with her blood but she is nowhere to be seen. Did she die? Is she being nursed back to health? Damn it, I feel my piss trickle down my thighs. I would suck Bull’s cock down my throat just to touch my cunt.
View attachment 138062
I am released from the OPP into Bull’s and Gunner’s custody. They tell me it is Thursday morning, July 31st, 2014; one day before my date with my own cross. I am brought back to the Tree estate. Things are happening fast… my mind cannot even keep up with it

I am dressed in a thong and tank top and brought out to a tree and tied to it. The clothing as I have learned doesn’t last long. Two men who won the RR Entertainment contest lift the tank top from my tits and pulls the thong down my thighs while the reporter Wraggs photographs the whole thing and will sell it to the AP.

View attachment 138063
I could say I hated this but I came time and time again as they touched me. It beats the nails that waits for me…

T
Wait a minute...I thought the reporter Wragg was still hiding out in some middle eastern country so he can cover the executions of Barb and Siss

The Reporter Wragg is never far from this thread :D

...but, of course... Tree apologizes for forgetting his commercial interlude...

Tree

Back in a bit...
said already corpses pecker
He asks me if I have ever seen a million dollars. I shake my head and say “not to my knowledge.”
View attachment 138068
“That is a thousand ‘Ben Franklins’ Blaire. Take it and you can walk.”

“I don’t understand” I say in the biggest understatement of my life.

“I have doubled your owners’ purchase price. All you need to do is pick up the money and walk away.”

My stomach churns yet again. I reach for the bundled bills but instead of picking it up I push it back. “I’m sorry, sir. Your offer is the most generous I could imagine but I have to do this…”

T

Tree is confused…
I just like to see a confused tree................even a sober one

I think I am being to regret this whole slave idea as the time of my crucifixion draws near. Having seen the young nun crucified both aroused and terrified me. I feel shame at having tormenting her as she hung from cross. I can’t explain what came over me when I did but it has crept into my head maybe I deserve what I am about to experience.
“Experience”… that is sanitizing what is about to happen to me! My dream of a romanticized crucifixion slips away as the hours pass. I had envisioned a rather grand last supper.

last supper.jpg
The reality the small door of the steel box I am locked in is opened and I am spoon-fed the bland gruel that that has packed weight back on me. I protest eating it asking what the point is. Bull tells me if I want have a chance of surviving my crucifixion I need to eat it.
cage 124.jpg
It is the second time I reminded that even with a timed crucifixion there is no guarantee I am not facing death tomorrow. I feel my bowels churn and hope I don’t soil myself… again…

T

I think I am being to regret this whole slave idea as the time of my crucifixion draws near. Having seen the young nun crucified both aroused and terrified me. I feel shame at having tormenting her as she hung from cross. I can’t explain what came over me when I did but it has crept into my head maybe I deserve what I am about to experience.
“Experience”… that is sanitizing what is about to happen to me! My dream of a romanticized crucifixion slips away as the hours pass. I had envisioned a rather grand last supper.

View attachment 138234
The reality the small door of the steel box I am locked in is opened and I am spoon-fed the bland gruel that that has packed weight back on me. I protest eating it asking what the point is. Bull tells me if I want have a chance of surviving my crucifixion I need to eat it.
View attachment 138235
It is the second time I reminded that even with a timed crucifixion there is no guarantee I am not facing death tomorrow. I feel my bowels churn and hope I don’t soil myself… again…

T

It's coming Blaire...tick tick tick tick....

b.jpg ... just a matter of time.

It is morning. Sometime today my body will be forever altered with spikes though my feet and wrists. I am taken from the box and allowed to shower. I’m taken to the Tree estate shop. Crosses are built here and spikes sharpened. Bull uses something he called a micro-torch to open my cunt ring. He seems pretty pleased that the IMF (I’m still not sure how they fit in but I think they are worse than Tree and his friends) still thinks that the ring cannot be opened and he has done it twice. What the fuck do I know? He slips my original tag back on and locks the ring again. I look at the black ‘C’ and feel panic well up in me. I ask if I can talk to this ‘Tree’.

Dismissing me Bull says “You can fuck him for all I care.”

I walk onto the deck of the Tree house. It’s only been light for an hour at most and he seems to have had a few things to drink.

jurist prelude.jpg
He lights up a cigarette and I ask if I may ask him ask some things. He tells me I can do whatever I want besides running away. My mind is racing as he calmly lights a cigarette…
tree god.jpg
It seems our perspective of life might be a bit different. I take a deep breath and ask “Does this tag mean I am not coming off the cross until I am dead?”

“Don’t read too much in everything you see hear Blaire” Tree replies.

Almost boldly I demand “Will I live through you crucifying me?”

“No” he states sternly.

Well, shit! Then he adds “I’m not crucifying you. Bull and Gunner are. You look like you added a few pounds. You could make it.”

Faint comfort was that…

T

...where is Barbaria and Messa???

It is morning. Sometime today my body will be forever altered with spikes though my feet and wrists. I am taken from the box and allowed to shower. I’m taken to the Tree estate shop. Crosses are built here and spikes sharpened. Bull uses something he called a micro-torch to open my cunt ring. He seems pretty pleased that the IMF (I’m still not sure how they fit in but I think they are worse than Tree and his friends) still thinks that the ring cannot be opened and he has done it twice. What the fuck do I know? He slips my original tag back on and locks the ring again. I look at the black ‘C’ and feel panic well up in me. I ask if I can talk to this ‘Tree’.

Dismissing me Bull says “You can fuck him for all I care.”

I walk onto the deck of the Tree house. It’s only been light for an hour at most and he seems to have had a few things to drink.

View attachment 138242
He lights up a cigarette and I ask if I may ask him ask some things. He tells me I can do whatever I want besides running away. My mind is racing as he calmly lights a cigarette…
View attachment 138243
It seems our perspective of life might be a bit different. I take a deep breath and ask “Does this tag mean I am not coming off the cross until I am dead?”

“Don’t read too much in everything you see hear Blaire” Tree replies.

Almost boldly I demand “Will I live through you crucifying me?”

“No” he states sternly.

Well, shit! Then he adds “I’m not crucifying you. Bull and Gunner are. You look like you added a few pounds. You could make it.”

Faint comfort was that…

T

...where is Barbaria and Messa???

Someone must know?:confused:

She looks at me… Damn, 30 years ago I would have romped on her bones without hesitation… It is not fair to her to take her for my pleasure.

She asks me if she does not please me.
owp 9 a.jpg
I wipe my brow and say “You have a big day ahead of you, Blaire. Rest while you can.”

Tree

I am getting too old for this shit as I pet Leo while licks… umm… down there while Todd Rundgren spins on the turntable…

:very_hot:

She looks at me… Damn, 30 years ago I would have romped on her bones without hesitation… It is not fair to her to take her for my pleasure.

She asks me if she does not please me.
View attachment 138253
I wipe my brow and say “You have a big day ahead of you, Blaire. Rest while you can.”

Tree

I am getting too old for this shit as I pet Leo while licks… umm… down there while Todd Rundgren spins on the turntable…

:very_hot:

never too old

Back
Top Bottom