Go to CruxDreams.com
This is the continuation of a set I've started on my regular Friday post, they very much belong here as a very interesting sequence on the use of the cornu. Watch as she carefully lowers herself onto it
first selection here
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/great-pics-found-by-phlebas-and-other.1841/post-874137

View attachment 1473884View attachment 1473883View attachment 1473882View attachment 1473881View attachment 1473880
her face shows her reluctance to mount it and then reflects its support is not much of relief.
Great set!

Why crucifixion? Monologue to my slave.
There may be several reasons for that. But here are some that apply to me.

You are largely submissive and for me it is not just a kinky role play. Crucifying my slave is rather extreme in every respect and it is the most powerful evidence of love I can give to you.

Naked BDSM crucifixion is technically and physically demanding but certainly worth the effort. Of course, the association it has with religion and culture also plays a role, as the weird idea that it historically was an extremely cruel method of punishment and some times even execution. But nowadays it can be an extremely exciting proof for those who dare to undergo it. Maybe just because of its intended strong humiliation. It has always been done fully naked, any loin cloth in classical pictures is weird and fully contradictory to the effect that crucifixion is intended to have. Further humiliation before and during the crucifixion will add to the effects, for example being stripped forcefully or being whipped. It is real fun to require the victim to drink one liter of water shortly before crucifixion: this will force him to urinate publicly while hanging at the cross!

Maybe after reading this you will understand why I really love to lie you down naked on a large cross on the floor to be tied to it, erected and displayed for my pleasure.

But first I will give you the rules of the cross.

I prefer your crucifixions to be:

1. Completely naked and barefoot as it is classically intended. It has always been done fully naked, any loin cloth in classical pictures is weird and fully contradictory to the effect that crucifixion is intended to have.

2. With lots of spectators and outside, some people strong enough to erect the cross if you are tied to the cross lying down (which I prefer) but I also love to have you for my own and crucify you in our bedroom.

3. On a classical cross, with the standing pole as high as possible. An elevated T cross is highly exciting but also the X cross, with a wild spread eagle posture but also above ground level. Both postures require effort with very erotic movements of the victim and are very humiliating!

4. Arms and legs tied only at the wrists and ankles: I do not tie upper arms, that will give too much support and restrict movement. I love to see you dancing.

5. I Never use a foot rest on the standing pole, I just tie the bare feet and ankles together to the pole, even when crucifying at the X cross I make sure that the soles are as flat as possible at the poles. On a classical cross I make sure the legs remain slightly flexed, so the victim cannot extend the legs and stand up with locked knees. Feet can be loosely tied, the victim will never try to loosen up these ties, as they do provide support for the body…

6. If possible, the victim to be crucified should be tied to the cross when lying on the ground. The effect of erecting the cross is very strong, for the victim as well as the spectators. At that time, the typical crucifixion effect is suddenly felt and the victim will start to move to find the best position to hang… I use strong men to erect the cross with the victim attached or, when I am alone I use a pulley block.

7. Fully shaved genitals, for a better nude look and of course, fully shaved armpits as well as these are typically exposed when you are crucified!

8. Several insertion places for the anal dildo in the pole, depending on height of the victim. Large dildos can be used, the body weight will enable insertion. But I make sure to use lots of lubrication for anal impalement. I place it at the right height, so that your self-impalement is inevitable.

9. I will humiliate you in any way, by gagging, blindfolding, shouting, whipping, touching, jerking off, stimulating orgasm, and the requirement to urinate, hanging in public. I always let the victim drink 1 liter of water shortly before crucifixion. And I always use my fantasy!

10. I will never allow you an orgasm while nailed to the cross (and also not otherwise).

Read this and you will know how much I adore you.

When the day finally arrives, you are extremely scared, but also excited more than you ever have been and in a very special way. You nearly panic at the thought of actually being crucified. During our journey into bondage, you have experienced many different types of pain and humiliation, but everything about your crucifixion is so much worse. The inability to move and learning how to do the dance so that you get a short relief from your discomfort. The obscene display of your naked body dancing for me on the cross. It is not long and you begin to plead in earnest and in most subtle ways to be released.

But that is not to be…

You have such a beautiful body that it would be a shame not to put it on full display. The beauty of the cross. What makes me relish this moments is looking at my beautiful man struggling, his muscles outlining the smooth skin of his lean body. The cross displays your body perfectly.

You are naked. Your arms are extended and firmly tied to the cross beams. Your ankles and bare feet are tied to the poles or (also very good) are fixated in cuffs, on each side of the pole.

You are tied to the cross when lying on the floor. That is exciting enough but it is such a strong effect when the cross is lifted up and erected by some strong men and put in the ground. This is technically demanding and safety is always my primary concern. But it is so extremely exciting when you then suddenly are put on display, preferably rather high with your genitals at face height of the spectators, hanging fully naked with your arms widely stretched out.

But that is only the start…

Few people realize how special that feeling is: looking up to my man hanging at the cross. Your legs cannot be closed but remain widely spread and you really have to struggle to remain comfortable. You have to move, to do a kind of dance, as someone put it: “that only those that have been crucified know the steps to”. And this dance you perform gets more and more intense the longer it lasts. Watching you dance at the cross always reminds me of the Bolero.

You are not simply hanging but it requires a lot of effort from you. The weight on your arms feels strange, even breathing is a bit difficult. Moving your naked body up and down, forward and backward, in a way to feel a bit more comfortable has an incredibly erotic effect, for yourself as well as for spectators. Spectators often get highly excited by the view. But for the crucified slave there is no choice and it’s a very humiliating dance. It is highly arousing too, for that very reason, which is rapidly visible, men will become erect and women will show excessive lubrication dripping down…

This part should take some time, at least 30 or 40 minutes, sometimes even longer. I want to give you the time to concentrate on yourself and to think of what is happening to you. And why.

For me it is a very intense feeling. Whether alone or with a lot of people present and in particular when you are crucified outside, hanging and struggling fully naked with widely stretched arms simply is sensational. Your stimulated genitals, preferably smoothly shaved, are fully exposed…

I know this time is extremely humiliating for you as you are exposed in the most indecent of manner. And reduced to full nakedness. You feel helpless, humiliated and afraid of what’s coming up next.

As time progresses, I come to you to play with your nudity. Your body is slapped, nipples horribly pinched, and fingers inserted into you. I take my time to examine you, running my hands over your naked flesh, enjoying caressing your cock, balls and nipples and intimidating you by struking the tip of the whip across your flesh. No words are spoken, just silent psychological intimidation. Can you stand it, my poor, beloved slave?

Then, I spread your scared ass cheeks apart and smoothly touch the entrance of your anal passage. Your passion overwhelms your awareness of public exhibition. Your phallus erected and displayed vividly and you are panting as you pray to your Goddess to give you strength.

The way your legs are splayed and the way you start dancing on your cross exhibits your now rock hard cock in the most obscene manner possible. You have been treated to a marvelous sight: A strong and beautiful man whipped, crucified, and seemingly flaunting his sexual attributes right in my face.

With your legs drawn up and your ankles bound to the sides of the cross like this, your legs spread apart and your erection is displayed obscenely with no way you could close your thighs to me looking at you.

You turn your head from side to side in agony and shame, knowing you can not escape the gaze of your Goddess. You realize that I want to torture your exposed body and humiliate you, my slave.

But the humiliation hasn’t even started…

Most of your crucifixions include a special additional predicament for the punished person, that is the crotch peg, also called the Cornu… Placement of the Cornu should be done carefully, most BDSM crosses are prepared for this feature. A large protruding penis-shaped dildo, well lubricated, is placed on the vertical pole, pointing upside and a little forward. The height is such that the victim can only escape anal penetration by the peg by lifting his body very high, by pulling the body up by his arms. But the tied arms and legs allow very little upward movement and it is very strenuous to maintain that position.

So, when the dildo is well placed, after some time the victim simply has to succumb and will lower his or her body on the dildo and become impaled.

You, my nude slave, can see the smile flashed up at you as you feel firm hands groping to find the slot fashioned for the peg. It is placed under your private entrance making you look double phallused.

When you are exhausted by your writhings caused by pushing up at the cross in the hopeless attempt to escape you are forced to settle down and impale yourself anally. You try to stay up as long as you can but it is a matter of time before you have to lower yourself onto the Cornu. My poor nude slave, I love you. When you sink down on the Cornu and it penetrates your anus your cock bulges and spits out an ingenue jet of precum and sperm.

But you are not completely emptied now…

You squat over the sedile like some jockey riding the peg in a spectacle of obscenity.

Usually, you cannot reverse the penetration once it has occurred. Since the dildo is placed directly under your anal entrance it will always find its way inside… But even for strictly heterosexual men (as you are), it is a wonderful sensation. You proved it with your first spitting. That is for two reasons: the dildo provides some welcome support in your struggle hanging at the cross and… it is indeed highly stimulating sexually!

So, you will start grinding up and down on the dildo. You try to control yourself, stay calm and not to move but you cannot help it, you are grinding up and down. Many times you try to will yourself not to do the dance and to succumb to silence, but your body will not obey. You are dancing for me. Bolero. You feel a very strong prostate massage in this special position, much different from any other anal penetration. Inevitably, your erection will become stronger and equally inevitably, you’ll yield to the urge to orgasm.

But only to the urge…

You are effectively fucking and milking yourself. Fully open, hanging for all to see, with a rock hard penis in front of you, you’ll have to ejaculate, hanging naked at the cross. I have experienced this several times now and these have been the most forceful forced ejaculations I ever gave to you. Your sperm falls down all the way and is welcomed or even caught by horny spectators. Also for you, to have a fully public ejaculation while being crucified in front of your Goddess is an extremely strong sensation. You feel humiliated, helpless, ashamed but this is the holiest sacrifice that you can offer to your Goddess. Sacrificing your sperm, without having an orgasm, nailed to the cross. I love you so much, my nude slave.

But it is not over yet…

Now you become aware of the pressure in your bladder. Embarrassed, you helplessly try to tightly squeeze your legs together. But each time you pull up to breathe, you can feel the urine dribbling down your legs. My poor slave, I can feel you fear. You fear that I might plug your penis. Again and again you can feel the dribbling. It is nearly impossible for you to hold it anymore. Finally, you spread your legs as much as you can and, staring numbingly across the jeering smiles of your Goddess, release the trapped fluids. You can hear the splatter the golden arc makes as it strucks the bare floor below you. You feel ashamed as you hang on your cross– unable to clean yourself according to the dictates of civilization.

Finally, there’s no descent from the cross. This would apply to spectators friendly enough to release you… No, you are kept hanging at the cross after your ejaculation for more than half an hour, naked, helpless on the dildo, touched and humiliated all the time.

You are fully exhausted afterwards but it is also wonderful…

You are largely submissive and for me it is not just a kinky role play. Crucifying my slave is rather extreme in every respect and it is the most powerful evidence of love I can give to you.

Naked BDSM crucifixion is technically and physically demanding but certainly worth the effort. Of course, the association it has with religion and culture also plays a role, as the weird idea that it historically was an extremely cruel method of punishment and some times even execution. But nowadays it can be an extremely exciting proof for those who dare to undergo it. Maybe just because of its intended strong humiliation. It has always been done fully naked, any loin cloth in classical pictures is weird and fully contradictory to the effect that crucifixion is intended to have. Further humiliation before and during the crucifixion will add to the effects, for example being stripped forcefully or being whipped. It is real fun to require the victim to drink one liter of water shortly before crucifixion: this will force him to urinate publicly while hanging at the cross!

Maybe after reading this you will understand why I really love to lie you down naked on a large cross on the floor to be tied to it, erected and displayed for my pleasure.

1. Completely naked and barefoot as it is classically intended. It has always been done fully naked, any loin cloth in classical pictures is weird and fully contradictory to the effect that crucifixion is intended to have.

2. With lots of spectators and outside, some people strong enough to erect the cross if you are tied to the cross lying down (which I prefer) but I also love to have you for my own and crucify you in our bedroom.

3. On a classical cross, with the standing pole as high as possible. An elevated T cross is highly exciting but also the X cross, with a wild spread eagle posture but also above ground level. Both postures require effort with very erotic movements of the victim and are very humiliating!

4. Arms and legs tied only at the wrists and ankles: I do not tie upper arms, that will give too much support and restrict movement. I love to see you dancing.

5. I Never use a foot rest on the standing pole, I just tie the bare feet and ankles together to the pole, even when crucifying at the X cross I make sure that the soles are as flat as possible at the poles. On a classical cross I make sure the legs remain slightly flexed, so the victim cannot extend the legs and stand up with locked knees. Feet can be loosely tied, the victim will never try to loosen up these ties, as they do provide support for the body…

6. If possible, the victim to be crucified should be tied to the cross when lying on the ground. The effect of erecting the cross is very strong, for the victim as well as the spectators. At that time, the typical crucifixion effect is suddenly felt and the victim will start to move to find the best position to hang… I use strong men to erect the cross with the victim attached or, when I am alone I use a pulley block.

7. Fully shaved genitals, for a better nude look and of course, fully shaved armpits as well as these are typically exposed when you are crucified!

8. Several insertion places for the anal dildo in the pole, depending on height of the victim. Large dildos can be used, the body weight will enable insertion. But I make sure to use lots of lubrication for anal impalement. I place it at the right height, so that your self-impalement is inevitable.

9. I will humiliate you in any way, by gagging, blindfolding, shouting, whipping, touching, jerking off, stimulating orgasm, and the requirement to urinate, hanging in public. I always let the victim drink 1 liter of water shortly before crucifixion. And I always use my fantasy!

10. I will never allow you an orgasm while nailed to the cross (and also not otherwise).

When the day finally arrives, you are extremely scared, but also excited more than you ever have been and in a very special way. You nearly panic at the thought of actually being crucified. During our journey into bondage, you have experienced many different types of pain and humiliation, but everything about your crucifixion is so much worse. The inability to move and learning how to do the dance so that you get a short relief from your discomfort. The obscene display of your naked body dancing for me on the cross. It is not long and you begin to plead in earnest and in most subtle ways to be released.

But that is not to be…

You have such a beautiful body that it would be a shame not to put it on full display. The beauty of the cross. What makes me relish this moments is looking at my beautiful man struggling, his muscles outlining the smooth skin of his lean body. The cross displays your body perfectly.

You are naked. Your arms are extended and firmly tied to the cross beams. Your ankles and bare feet are tied to the poles or (also very good) are fixated in cuffs, on each side of the pole.

You are tied to the cross when lying on the floor. That is exciting enough but it is such a strong effect when the cross is lifted up and erected by some strong men and put in the ground. This is technically demanding and safety is always my primary concern. But it is so extremely exciting when you then suddenly are put on display, preferably rather high with your genitals at face height of the spectators, hanging fully naked with your arms widely stretched out.

Few people realize how special that feeling is: looking up to my man hanging at the cross. Your legs cannot be closed but remain widely spread and you really have to struggle to remain comfortable. You have to move, to do a kind of dance, as someone put it: “that only those that have been crucified know the steps to”. And this dance you perform gets more and more intense the longer it lasts. Watching you dance at the cross always reminds me of the Bolero.

You are not simply hanging but it requires a lot of effort from you. The weight on your arms feels strange, even breathing is a bit difficult. Moving your naked body up and down, forward and backward, in a way to feel a bit more comfortable has an incredibly erotic effect, for yourself as well as for spectators. Spectators often get highly excited by the view. But for the crucified slave there is no choice and it’s a very humiliating dance. It is highly arousing too, for that very reason, which is rapidly visible, men will become erect and women will show excessive lubrication dripping down…

This part should take some time, at least 30 or 40 minutes, sometimes even longer. I want to give you the time to concentrate on yourself and to think of what is happening to you. And why.

For me it is a very intense feeling. Whether alone or with a lot of people present and in particular when you are crucified outside, hanging and struggling fully naked with widely stretched arms simply is sensational. Your stimulated genitals, preferably smoothly shaved, are fully exposed…

I know this time is extremely humiliating for you as you are exposed in the most indecent of manner. And reduced to full nakedness. You feel helpless, humiliated and afraid of what’s coming up next.

As time progresses, I come to you to play with your nudity. Your body is slapped, nipples horribly pinched, and fingers inserted into you. I take my time to examine you, running my hands over your naked flesh, enjoying caressing your cock, balls and nipples and intimidating you by struking the tip of the whip across your flesh. No words are spoken, just silent psychological intimidation. Can you stand it, my poor, beloved slave?

Then, I spread your scared ass cheeks apart and smoothly touch the entrance of your anal passage. Your passion overwhelms your awareness of public exhibition. Your phallus erected and displayed vividly and you are panting as you pray to your Goddess to give you strength.

The way your legs are splayed and the way you start dancing on your cross exhibits your now rock hard cock in the most obscene manner possible. You have been treated to a marvelous sight: A strong and beautiful man whipped, crucified, and seemingly flaunting his sexual attributes right in my face.

With your legs drawn up and your ankles bound to the sides of the cross like this, your legs spread apart and your erection is displayed obscenely with no way you could close your thighs to me looking at you.

You turn your head from side to side in agony and shame, knowing you can not escape the gaze of your Goddess. You realize that I want to torture your exposed body and humiliate you, my slave.

Most of your crucifixions include a special additional predicament for the punished person, that is the crotch peg, also called the Cornu… Placement of the Cornu should be done carefully, most BDSM crosses are prepared for this feature. A large protruding penis-shaped dildo, well lubricated, is placed on the vertical pole, pointing upside and a little forward. The height is such that the victim can only escape anal penetration by the peg by lifting his body very high, by pulling the body up by his arms. But the tied arms and legs allow very little upward movement and it is very strenuous to maintain that position.

So, when the dildo is well placed, after some time the victim simply has to succumb and will lower his or her body on the dildo and become impaled.

You, my nude slave, can see the smile flashed up at you as you feel firm hands groping to find the slot fashioned for the peg. It is placed under your private entrance making you look double phallused.

When you are exhausted by your writhings caused by pushing up at the cross in the hopeless attempt to escape you are forced to settle down and impale yourself anally. You try to stay up as long as you can but it is a matter of time before you have to lower yourself onto the Cornu. My poor nude slave, I love you. When you sink down on the Cornu and it penetrates your anus your cock bulges and spits out an ingenue jet of precum and sperm.

You squat over the sedile like some jockey riding the peg in a spectacle of obscenity.

Usually, you cannot reverse the penetration once it has occurred. Since the dildo is placed directly under your anal entrance it will always find its way inside… But even for strictly heterosexual men (as you are), it is a wonderful sensation. You proved it with your first spitting. That is for two reasons: the dildo provides some welcome support in your struggle hanging at the cross and… it is indeed highly stimulating sexually!

So, you will start grinding up and down on the dildo. You try to control yourself, stay calm and not to move but you cannot help it, you are grinding up and down. Many times you try to will yourself not to do the dance and to succumb to silence, but your body will not obey. You are dancing for me. Bolero. You feel a very strong prostate massage in this special position, much different from any other anal penetration. Inevitably, your erection will become stronger and equally inevitably, you’ll yield to the urge to orgasm.

But only to the urge…

You are effectively fucking and milking yourself. Fully open, hanging for all to see, with a rock hard penis in front of you, you’ll have to ejaculate, hanging naked at the cross. I have experienced this several times now and these have been the most forceful forced ejaculations I ever gave to you. Your sperm falls down all the way and is welcomed or even caught by horny spectators. Also for you, to have a fully public ejaculation while being crucified in front of your Goddess is an extremely strong sensation. You feel humiliated, helpless, ashamed but this is the holiest sacrifice that you can offer to your Goddess. Sacrificing your sperm, without having an orgasm, nailed to the cross. I love you so much, my nude slave.

But it is not over yet…

Now you become aware of the pressure in your bladder. Embarrassed, you helplessly try to tightly squeeze your legs together. But each time you pull up to breathe, you can feel the urine dribbling down your legs. My poor slave, I can feel you fear. You fear that I might plug your penis. Again and again you can feel the dribbling. It is nearly impossible for you to hold it anymore. Finally, you spread your legs as much as you can and, staring numbingly across the jeering smiles of your Goddess, release the trapped fluids. You can hear the splatter the golden arc makes as it strucks the bare floor below you. You feel ashamed as you hang on your cross– unable to clean yourself according to the dictates of civilization.

Finally, there’s no descent from the cross. This would apply to spectators friendly enough to release you… No, you are kept hanging at the cross after your ejaculation for more than half an hour, naked, helpless on the dildo, touched and humiliated all the time.

This is exactly up my "alley." I'd succumb to your wishes. I wrote my execution a couple of years back on this thread and will try to find it for you. Dripping in SD CA.

But that is not to be…

But only to the urge…

But it is not over yet…

Here you go.........enjoy. My gift to you.

I've fantasized of being cuffed to a cross, arms stretched wide, while the cross is parallel to the floor. There's a phallic pole, roughly 6 inches in length and 2 inches wide, affixed to the beam just below my ass. The executioner pulls my feet downward pulling my ass towards the cornu. The cornu presses upon my hole and starts to invade my ass. My hole reluctantly starts to give way and suddenly opens, sucking in the tip of the cornu which is bulbous. Once the tip is inside my ass, the executioner pulls my legs straight, but ensures I don't slide any further down. My ankles are tied in place. The executioner then takes a noose and cinches it down around my cock and balls. My cock is erect due to my ass being spread by the bulbous cornu. The rope is then pulled taut and securely tied around the crosses pole, just below my feet. My cock and balls and stretched taut. The executioner then pulls me down on the cross slowly impaling me on the phallic pole already in my ass. As I become further impaled, the rope tethered to my cock becomes slack and I gain some relief only to be impaled. When almost fully impaled, the executioner nooses my throat, pulls it taut above my head until I start to choke and ties it off around the top of the cross. My suffering is set. The executioner slides me upward on the cross giving my relief to my throat. I now see my predicament. As the cross is lifted, I slide downward impaling my ass as I hang on the cross. My throat becomes constricted. The further impaled I become the less I can breathe. I immediately pull myself upward, but my noosed cock and balls keeps me from totally coming off the cornu. My dance begins where I'm either choking, being impaled or stretching my cock and balls. The executioner starts to suck my cock as my dance continues so as to embarrass me and show that my cock and balls belongs to him. He milks me and then affixes electrodes around my cock's shaft. The electricity starts to flow. After dancing for what felt like hours, the executioner lowered the cross back down, removing the electrodes. Was this mercy? No. My ankles were untied and re-positioned behind the cross a couple of feet further up than they had previously been. My legs became spread due to such. The cross was raised one last time. I slid down, became impaled again and hanged by my throat. My arms were too weak to do anything and the tying of my ankles up and behind the cross ensured I couldn't push up. A line of people came up to the base of the cross and each took a few deep sucks on my cock until I drew my last breathe, cumming one last time.

But that is not to be…

But only to the urge…

But it is not over yet…

What a beautiful view a woman has of a man's crucifixion!

This is the continuation of a set I've started on my regular Friday post, they very much belong here as a very interesting sequence on the use of the cornu. Watch as she carefully lowers herself onto it
first selection here
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/great-pics-found-by-phlebas-and-other.1841/post-874137

View attachment 1473884View attachment 1473883View attachment 1473882View attachment 1473881View attachment 1473880
Wow. How could I miss this wonderful artist and this series of images? Can I post the other 13 pictures?

Back
Top Bottom