“Ankle Breakers”

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, I’m quite passionate about the more historical form of crucifixtion. Where the ankles are nailed on the sides of the stipes. so I am starting a new thread specifically for this style that I love so much. If anyone else would like to contribute it’s fine by me ;)

As a courtesy, (whenever possible) please give credit to the artists :D

Starting off with what is (in my opinion) the quintessential piece would have to be the work made by Arch Stanton. I present “Laura”. Although originally a part of a trio, this a beautiful erotic piece which beautifully encapsulates the essence of this thread :love:

Attachments

• Laura_1_Closeup.jpg
    Laura_1_Closeup.jpg
    648.6 KB · Views: 1,207
Starting off with what is (in my opinion) the quintessential piece would have to be the work made by Arch Stanton. I present “Laura”. Although originally a part of a trio, this a beautiful erotic piece which beautifully encapsulates the essence of this thread :love:
Yes, it's a perfect example of what our @Apostate celebrates as 'obscene display'. I love it, as Laura has pretty much my looks - and the fact that the patibulum is behind the stipes always seems a good way to display 'my' body to best advantage, it forces my shoulders back, breasts up and apart, while nailing my ankles to the sides of the stipes does the same for my hips and thighs.

A slightly more crafty way would have the edge-corners of the stipes bevelled, planed to 45 degree diagonals, and my feet nailed through onto those, forcing my knees out to a right angle.

Yes, it's a perfect example of what our @Apostate celebrates as 'obscene display'. I love it, as Laura has pretty much my looks - and the fact that the patibulum is behind the stipes always seems a good way to display 'my' body to best advantage, it forces my shoulders back, breasts up and apart, while nailing my ankles to the sides of the stipes does the same for my hips and thighs.

A slightly more crafty way would have the edge-corners of the stipes bevelled, planed to 45 degree diagonals, and my feet nailed through onto those, forcing my knees out to a right angle.
You're a good writer. That's a steamy comment.

So, I’m quite passionate about the more historical form of crucifixtion. Where the ankles are nailed on the sides of the stipes. so I am starting a new thread specifically for this style that I love so much. If anyone else would like to contribute it’s fine by me ;)

As a courtesy, (whenever possible) please give credit to the artists :D
Yusseby's "Visual Notes on ROMAN STYLE crucifixion" is one of CF's founding documents

IMG_1561.gif

and a few years later he indulged me with this closeup

IMG_4570.jpeg

which spurred me to start using the :eeek: :babeando::very_hot: emojis.

Moving along, I HAVE to give much deserved credit to Magister_Militum. In his story, “The Fate of the Stragglers“ We find the excellent crux story featuring 4 elves that due to the war, they find themselves in terrible circumstances. However out of the four, Vaeri was incredibly alluring. Her crux sequence is one of the most impressive I’ve ever seen. And her writhing dance, intoxicating screaming, and gentle sniffles and tears have left me drooling :babeando:

216.jpg225.jpg226.jpg228.jpg246.jpg247.jpg252.jpg259.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving along, I HAVE to give much deserved credit to Magister_Militum. In his story, “The Fate of the Stragglers“ We find the excellent crux story featuring 4 elves that due to the war, they find themselves in terrible circumstances. However out of the four, Vaeri was incredibly alluring. Her crux sequence is one of the most impressive I’ve ever seen. And her writhing dance, intoxicating screaming, and gentle sniffles and tears have left me drooling :babeando:
It's certainly very fine - but please note, to keep our excess usage costs under control, we do ask members
  • to post no more than 5 images per day in any one thread
  • to keep images below 400KB (unless they're the member's own work, in which case the limit is 2MB)
(I've inserted the MM images so they're in - I hope - the right order :) )

After a short month hiatus I have returned :D

While looking through my personal bookmarks , I came across these lovely ladies which are made by @cruzifer and HOLY COW are they hot :very_hot: The Cornu is also an amazing detail as I love to see women get fucked on crosses, by a Cornu or someone else with a phallic implement:devil:

Here‘s the thread for those who are interested

Attachments

• Angelyna_01_small.jpg
    Angelyna_01_small.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 487
  • Angelyna_03_small.jpg
    Angelyna_03_small.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 494
  • DT_Jessica_14.jpg
    DT_Jessica_14.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 494
  • Jessica_04_small.jpg