Any African-american Women Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
A woman named Sara was kidnapped, taken to an underground mine, and forced to dig for gold. She resisted one day and the mine management decided to make an example of her. So they stripped her of all her clothing and crucified her. She was beaten quite severely, with a bloody back and ass to show for it. She was also sexually assaulted,with items forced up her asshole, even some men putting their dicks up it. That is the penalty for defying Madame Canase and her henchmen.

Beaten Crucified Laborer.jpg

It's pretty in the woods. Too bad four young women of the native sisterhood are facing the wood. Since they showed their asses by resisting the invasion, the invaders showed their bare asses, along with the rest of their nude bodies, on crosses. The women's bodies were also played with.

Beautiful Place For Cruxes.jpg

It's pretty in the woods. Too bad four young women of the native sisterhood are facing the wood. Since they showed their asses by resisting the invasion, the invaders showed their bare asses, along with the rest of their nude bodies, on crosses. The women's bodies were also played with.

View attachment 1489852
I like the way the girl on the left is contorted. It makes the image that much more erotic. ;)

Attachments

• Beautiful Place For Cruxes.jpg
    Beautiful Place For Cruxes.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 426
I don't have any footage of African American women bieng put to death on the Cross but I do have pictures of Loni Suarez, a young woman who was executed.
Here are shots of the examination of her dead body after her crucifixion
Screenshot_20240705_135843_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240705_140100_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240705_140112_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240705_140129_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240705_140220_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240705_140400_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240705_140413_Chrome.jpg

I also found some photos of women of color on the cross.
1-crucified-black-woman-ramon-martinez.jpg nacked-black-woman-on-crucifix-ramon-martinez.jpg

I guess the crown of thorns indicate a "famale Jesus"......
Yes, the series of images was called "The Female Jesus!"

Back
Top Bottom