Arcimboldo For Those Who Missed It !

Go to CruxDreams.com
You've put a lot of hard work into revamping the site...I hope it does well.

You've put a lot of hard work into revamping the site...I hope it does well.
hufkens, greetings, I would like to manipulate some of the material you have on the link, some lovey ladies, I see you are sharing my work and promoting Bdsmartwork. who are now not buying any more images from me, they say they still have quite a few to upload, I went from selling them 12 a month to 3 all of last year per month, she has been posting less of my work recently. I don't know if you are aware, I have had a site where I post about 100 images a month and accept payment for subscriptions through PayPal of Bank transfer, I am still looking for a Card company that won't bar my work.
Damian

hufkens, greetings, I would like to manipulate some of the material you have on the link, some lovey ladies, I see you are sharing my work and promoting Bdsmartwork. who are now not buying any more images from me, they say they still have quite a few to upload, I went from selling them 12 a month to 3 all of last year per month, she has been posting less of my work recently. I don't know if you are aware, I have had a site where I post about 100 images a month and accept payment for subscriptions through PayPal of Bank transfer, I am still looking for a Card company that won't bar my work.
Damian
It's coming up to 10 years since Hufkens was here. I'm not sure what he's up to now or whether/ where he can be contacted, others may have more information.

Thanks for the info, I hope he is still around though unlikely.
FYI--

I just did a google search for "Olivier Hufkins”:
he has an active website, http://www.hufkens2000.be
he is still listed on LinkedIn
his Facebook page is still alive, although the last entry he made was Feb. 2, 2020

I couldn’t find any other indication of web presence. Nor could I find any obituary.

FYI--

I just did a google search for "Olivier Hufkins”:
he has an active website, http://www.hufkens2000.be
he is still listed on LinkedIn
his Facebook page is still alive, although the last entry he made was Feb. 2, 2020

I couldn’t find any other indication of web presence. Nor could I find any obituary.
That's an ominous date, beginning of Covid. I don't think we've had any more recent news of him, good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom