Art of OZ

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, I have made a few quick pictures in this style of her. You are welcome to send me your story, maybe I have fun with it (but maybe not) and can make something to it (but maybe not).
Oh my........... A. Perfect. Victim. :devil2:

Thank you so much for having her undress for us. It's a rare treat, and much appreciated.

Hello, I have made a few quick pictures in this style of her. You are welcome to send me your story, maybe I have fun with it (but maybe not) and can make something to it (but maybe not).
Is "Adriana" the "attractive lady (which) was denounced by neighbors in her South American village and falsely accused of espionage. Or something like that." from your thread "More Art of OZ"? A really nice victim! What you could do with her!

Is "Adriana" the "attractive lady (which) was denounced by neighbors in her South American village and falsely accused of espionage. Or something like that." from your thread "More Art of OZ"? A really nice victim! What you could do with her!
Yes, she is. For those who are interested and don't know the series, here's the link to it: Link

There were attempts to do a story with her, but that didn't really happen. She's too bad for me for a simple brutal treatment, as some would probably like to see with her. But she's more of a character for a smart story with depth. The mobster's wife who is unfaithful and punished. Or who falls into the hands of a rival gang. The politician's wife who is blackmailed. The loving mother who sacrifices herself for her daughter. That sort of thing. So far, I don't have a real idea for her that would be worthy of her.

I once made some pictures "in action" with her, which I share here.

Attachments

• Adriana_b1_OZ.jpg
    Adriana_b1_OZ.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 1,152
  • Adriana_c_OZ.jpg
    Adriana_c_OZ.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 815
  • Adriana_b1iw_OZ.jpg
    Adriana_b1iw_OZ.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 801
Yes, she is. For those who are interested and don't know the series, here's the link to it: Link

There were attempts to do a story with her, but that didn't really happen. She's too bad for me for a simple brutal treatment, as some would probably like to see with her. But she's more of a character for a smart story with depth. The mobster's wife who is unfaithful and punished. Or who falls into the hands of a rival gang. The politician's wife who is blackmailed. The loving mother who sacrifices herself for her daughter. That sort of thing. So far, I don't have a real idea for her that would be worthy of her.

That would make a wonderful story, and a variation if I may.... she's actually a very abusive stepmother to her daughter, and she has her boyfriend kidnap and torture her.

And thank you for sharing the 3 images of her today. Lovely work, my friend.

Ah. The gynaecology chair. Perfect for extended interrogation sessions. Many thanks, @Zardoz.

Is Adriana based on a real person?
No, not really. She's a combination of different characters I had in my head. When I "build" a character like that, sometimes it evolves on its own while I'm working on it. At a certain point, she almost develops a personality of her own.

For this reason, I don't expect every character to do everything. She already tells me what is OK for her and what is not. That sounds a bit mysterious - and it is. But that only works in one out of 20 attempts.

No, not really. She's a combination of different characters I had in my head. When I "build" a character like that, sometimes it evolves on its own while I'm working on it. At a certain point, she almost develops a personality of her own.

For this reason, I don't expect every character to do everything. She already tells me what is OK for her and what is not. That sounds a bit mysterious - and it is. But that only works in one out of 20 attempts.
Whatever methods you use, they are working very well, so please keep up the good work. I love the women you create, and the cruel things you do to them.

About Adriana pictures like these I mean. A modest woman skirt, blouse and tights, pantyhose.

Thanks

Attachments

• 00-daz3d_ophelia-mature-expressive-for-ophelia-7-and-genesis-3-female_.jpg
    00-daz3d_ophelia-mature-expressive-for-ophelia-7-and-genesis-3-female_.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 00-daz3d_manic-monday-outfit-for-genesis-3-female_s__2.jpg
    00-daz3d_manic-monday-outfit-for-genesis-3-female_s__2.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 430
  • aliajanine-3_004.jpg
    aliajanine-3_004.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 500
Is possible write a story in italian language or only in english?
MY MOTHER'S EVITA INTERROGATION. In a Latin American country ruled by a military junta, Pablo is forced to witness the interrogation of his mother Evita, a journalist and human rights activist.

Attachments

• aliajanine-3_004.jpg
    aliajanine-3_004.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 691
  • 646113416 - Copia.jpg
    646113416 - Copia.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 904
MY MOTHER'S EVITA INTERROGATION. In a Latin American country ruled by a military junta, Pablo is forced to witness the interrogation of his mother Evita, a journalist and human rights activist.
she tortured raped in front of him, NO mercy for her body, he feels an erection and knows she can see it thru her pain

Adriana is my favourite character from OZ. It would be great, if the show with her would go on one day...

Have you a e.mail andress? I send you more suggestion in italian language

Hello, I'm afraid I've been too impatient.... I have already started and thought up my own series of pictures on the theme of mother-son. I have already come quite far, about 20 pictures are ready. There will probably follow about 10 more. I will post the series then soon also.
The probability that the pictures fit to your story is quite low, but maybe there are overlaps. Anyway, feel free to email me your story and I'll take a look at it. I send my mail address by private mail.
Here attached a small sample of the upcoming series.

Attachments

• M&S_004_inter.jpg
    M&S_004_inter.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 551
Back
Top Bottom