Barbaria and Messaline at Crux Park

Go to CruxDreams.com

ledoux

Governor
For my muses Barb and Messa for your encouragement, support, editorial assistance, and for being such great sports and so much fun to work with.
Also, thanks to Skating Jesus for letting us use many non-public images - more on that later.

Enough of the mushy stuff. Now, unfortunately - although many members would probably say fortunately - Barb and Messa, I'm going to have to hurt you.

cover.jpg

It's a warm, perfect Sunday morning. Barbaria and Messaline are spending it at the park.

barb messa 2.jpg

messa 1.jpg

Crux Park, that is.

barb messa together.jpg

And then it was time to fly.

barb raise.jpg

messa raise.jpg

And perhaps time for second thoughts.

messa right after drop.jpg

And later, after ON FIRE! eased a bit to OH SHIT!, a time to rejoice.

messa barb right after raise.jpg

How Indeed?

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Messa, Barb, and I would like to thank Skating Jesus. When we approached him with our crazy idea about using some of his incredible images of Barb and Messa from "Andaroos Chronicles, Chapter 4" to make a fun story about crucifixion, he graciously considered it, then even more graciously said "yes" and let us use the images we needed to tell the story. BTW, if you'd like to see a lot more of these lovely ladies, then visit SJ's online store at:

Part 2 of Barbaria and Messaline at Crux Park

barb messa 9zc.jpg

Barb knew exactly how the fuck she got into this shit.
It had started with a Skype call.
“I sent the brochure over a year ago now.” Messa’s image on Barb’s computer screen frowned. “It’s time to, how do you say, poo poo or leave the pot?”
“Close,” Barb said, as she looked down at the brochure on her desk.

broch cover.jpg

The call was only a couple of minutes old and, already, Messa was demanding a decision.
“How many times have you used the brochure to masturbate?” Messa said.
“Um … don’t be silly.” Barb quickly looked at the screen to make sure the badly frayed edges of the brochure were not in the camera’s field of vision.
“I have used mine often. It is our dream, no? We said that if they still had a perfect safety record after a year, we would do it.”
“I know.”
Barb flipped the brochure open.

descrip.jpg

safety.jpg

“It does seem safe.” Barb was quiet for a while and then said, “How long do you want to hang on the cross?”
“I’m thinking twelve hours.”
“Wow, that’s a long time!”
“It’s a very long flight.”
Barb continued to flip through the pages.

love is in the air 2.jpg

While Barb mused, Messaline envisioned her view as she looked down at her nailed body. Her ankles were nailed on either side of the cross, more greatly exposing the most intimate parts of her body to the viewers she knew would be there.

barb messa 9k.jpg

Barb envisioned herself being raised on her cross. The raising - to know her suffering was still in its infancy - so much yet to come.

barb messa 9o.jpg

Barb took in a huge breath. “Okay.”
“Okay?”
“Let’s do it.”

They stayed on the call as they filled out their Crux Park contracts.

"Messa, which pain level are you going with?"
"Red, of course, and you."
"Severe - orange."
"That should hurt enough," Messa said, and thought, for an American.

"I think I know how you'll answer Choice 12."
Messa chuckled. "I am sure you do."
"I'm checking it the same way. Oh boy, here we go."

safe word.JPG

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Last edited:
Part 3 of Barbaria and Messaline at Crux Park

A few weeks later, Barb was enjoying Crux Park's Welcome Center's facilities.

af barb taken to punish chambers for pre crux flogging.jpgag barb is flogged.jpeg

The Center was crowded, so Messa earned her stripes in the garden.

Messaline Warrior 028.jpg

After her flogging, Messa spotted a rack and asked to take it for a spin.

ah after her flogging messa convinces staff to give her a ride on the rack.jpg
barb rack one.jpg
barb rack two.jpg

Then, it was off to the crucifixion fields.

march up the hill.jpg

After some gratuitous shots of nailing for Apostate. (You owe me for this, Brother.)

barb 1.jpg
barb messa 8.jpg

Barb has now remembered how the fuck she got into this shit.

barb messa 9zc.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Part 2 of Barbaria and Messaline at Crux Park

View attachment 1018644

Barb knew exactly how the fuck she got into this shit.
It had started with a Skype call.
“I sent the brochure over a year ago now.” Messa’s image on Barb’s computer screen frowned. “It’s time to, how do you say, poo poo or leave the pot?”
“Close,” Barb said, as she looked down at the brochure on her desk.

View attachment 1018645

The call was only a couple of minutes old and, already, Messa was demanding a decision.
“How many times have you used the brochure to masturbate?” Messa said.
“Um … don’t be silly.” Barb quickly looked at the screen to make sure the badly frayed edges of the brochure were not in the camera’s field of vision.
“I have used mine often. It is our dream, no? We said that if they still had a perfect safety record after a year, we would do it.”
“I know.”
Barb flipped the brochure open.

View attachment 1018646

View attachment 1018647

“It does seem safe.” Barb was quiet for a while and then said, “How long do you want to hang on the cross?”
“I’m thinking twelve hours.”
“Wow, that’s a long time!”
“It’s a very long flight.”
Barb continued to flip through the pages.

View attachment 1018648

While Barb mused, Messaline envisioned her view as she looked down at her nailed body. Her ankles were nailed on either side of the cross, more greatly exposing the most intimate parts of her body to the viewers she knew would be there.

View attachment 1018649

Barb envisioned herself being raised on her cross. The raising - to know her suffering was still in its infancy - so much yet to come.

View attachment 1018650

Barb took in a huge breath. “Okay.”
“Okay?”
“Let’s do it.”

They stayed on the call as they filled out their Crux Park contracts.

"Messa, which pain level are you going with?"
"Red, of course, and you."
"Severe - orange."
"That should hurt enough," Messa said, and thought, for an American.

"I think I know how you'll answer Choice 12."
Messa chuckled. "I am sure you do."
"I'm checking it the same way. Oh boy, here we go."

View attachment 1018651

TO BE CONTINUED ...
I guess you 2 better join my crucifixion volunteer program, instead of the medical treatment. You know in the hospital many people die in hospital, which are the contrary to be safe, because of the antibiotics resistant bacteria. Most probably more people died on that than being crucified and it is by far more painful. We even offer a fee and surely offer bigger cornus, so you can show your friends and family that sphincter muscles are overestimated anyway.

offer.jpg

I guess you 2 better join my crucifixion volunteer program, instead of the medical treatment. You know in the hospital many people die in hospital, which are the contrary to be safe, because of the antibiotics resistant bacteria. Most probably more people died on that than being crucified and it is by far more painful. We even offer a fee and surely offer bigger cornus, so you can show your friends and family that sphincter muscles are overestimated anyway.

View attachment 1019000

Is this open to other volunteers? My Mistress needs money, so she’s going to collect my fees when I “volunteer “

Part 4
Barbaria and Messaline at Crux Park

After she and Messa had been raised on their crosses, it was time for Barb to implement her plan.

barb asks about visitors.jpg

But Barb was nothing if not resourceful.

barbs problems.jpg

Barb was crucified! In pain! She was as aroused as she had ever been. Messa had achieved several orgasms without touching anything or being touched. Barb closed her eyes and tried to will herself over the edge for a long time, but no success.

Ouais.jpg

Was twelve hours of pain all she had to look forward to?

barb cant get there.jpg

“Barb, Americans can have problems letting themselves go.”

“You're nuts! Have you read my stories? I have myself raped, tortured and/or killed on a pretty regular basis.”

“Yes, and now you have to use that imagination of yours to do what your hands can’t. It’s my fantasies that drive me over the edge, but I embrace them fully with no guilt, no shame. I let them take me over. I don't care what anyone else thinks. In one, I am an Amazon goddess defeated by my enemies. I hang completely helpless on their mountain cross for all to see, my legs nailed spread on a bar, no way to hide any part of my body, no matter how intimate. I arch and twist as I fall forward making the nail holes white hot. An agony I hate … an agony I love. Look at me in my nakedness, I tell them. Look at me in my pain!"

Messaline crucified on the mountain 006.jpg

"I embrace it! It’s who I am. I … Barb? What did you say?"

barb climax.jpg

Messa on her fantasies.jpg

Barb lay quietly for a while in subspace bliss – no pain, just Nirvana. A wonderful place she called LaLa Land. Later, she recovered enough to notice a sound. Applause?

“Atta girl Barb, we knew you could do it!”

“Yea for Barb!”

She opened her eyes and stared at the spectator crowd. She had never given them more than a passing glance before, but now she looked at their faces.

av as she comes out of subspace she hears applause and cheers  finally realizes forum staff an...jpg

TO BE CONTINUED ....

ledoux's note:
In my defense, it was a story about Crux Park, not a report. It followed a young woman who bought a Crucifixion-to-the-Death contract and became a repeat customer. As the story focused only on a long-term customer, I didn't say anything about short-term customers.

Next time Barb - read the contract!

You can check out the original story itself at:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom