Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi everybody,
Time for season's greetings has come... :)

View attachment 1263602
Despite coming from the last chapter of "the 7 ordeals", this image is not part of the story, because Yula's crucifixion happened on a hill in sunshine and not in the torture room. (This one was made for test purpose)
Thanks for sharing, and a happy New Year to you too.

Dear Bartnel, you are one of my favorite artists. Answer my question if possible. Do you continue to work with animation? Can we expect something new from you in this area?
Thank you :)
Currently, I continue to work with animation, but only for private (and paid) commissions.
Animation is such a long and hard work that it appears to me as not worth doing it just for glory ;)
More than that, I recently was warned that a large part of my previous work was stealed and shared on the internet. So my current mood is: "it's time to stop that waste of time and energy"

But who knows future?

Currently, I continue to work with animation, but only for private (and paid) commissions.
Animation is such a long and hard work that it appears to me as not worth doing it just for glory ;)
More than that, I recently was warned that a large part of my previous work was stealed and shared on the internet. So my current mood is: "it's time to stop that waste of time and energy"

But who knows future?
BBE14E58-E558-488C-AEFD-A6BFC5B4C059.gif

But who knows future?
Before I retired, I did some work in software security. One time we had an idea where a software leak was coming from, and we put tiny little differences in the software loads we delivered to the department in question. Caught the bugger, and the authorities descended on the individual with gleams in their eyes and glad cries of vengeance (it was a matter of national security, you see, and not just a commercial leak).

I don't know if it's possible for you to do something similar, but I thought I'd mention it.

I don't know if it's possible for you to do something similar, but I thought I'd mention it.
Thank you for that :)

Anyway, I'm not sure it's worth searching about it. Once stealed ans shared on the Internet, the work is spoiled. I'm just an alone artist and what would I do against somebody or a team from the other side of this planet, even if I know who he or she is?
I discovered here that some people doesn't bear not to have what they want for free (or close to that). I was shocked by this hostility as I share here a lot of little pieces of what I do. I'm pretty sure now that even if I had sold my work for a few bucks, it would also have been stealed, and probably even earlier!

I also discovered that the only thing that cant be purchased and sold is time. We all have a very short amount of it and no way to have more. So, the best thing to do, for me now, is to avoid spoiling it ;)

a large part of my previous work was stealed and shared on the internet. So my current mood is: "it's time to stop that waste of time and energy"

Once stealed ans shared on the Internet, the work is spoiled

I discovered here that some people doesn't bear not to have what they want for free (or close to that). I was shocked by this hostility as I share here a lot of little pieces of what I do
Agree 100%. People just help themselves to artists’ stuff. Even when the artwork is shared freely, they still crop off the artist’s signature and upload the modified version, like an ultimate “fuck you!” to the artist whose work they’re reposting. They love the artwork but despise the artist.

Anyway i am happy to hear that you sometimes get paid commissions. I know the work you have shared freely continues to give people a lot of pleasure. Good luck to you bartnel :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom