BDSM, TORTURE, ABUSE SCENES THAT WE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SEEN IN MOVIES OR SERIES.

Go to CruxDreams.com
A new thread about nudity, torture and abuse scenes in films or series that we would all like to have seen. How many times has it happened when one or the other film or series beauty has escaped a brutal fate, thanks to modern AI and other graphic aids I am creating this ‘what if’ thread. I hope for active participation.

Sophie Marceau as Princess Isabella in "Braveheart"
During the filming of Braveheart, a scene was shot to show how Princess Isabelle's relationship with William Wallace was discovered. Edward Longshanks and his son were so enraged that they handed the princess over to the brutal torturers who had previously practised their skills on her lover William Wallace. Unfortunately, this scene was never published.
Sophie at the mercy of bravehearts torturer.jpg

sophie Marceau in braveheart led to interrogation.jpg

Marceau in braveheart uncut version.jpg

Rhona Mitra in "doomsday"

Rhona Mitra plays Eden Sinclair, an elite soldier who is captured by the perverse, sadistic punk Sol and his followers and eventually tortured by Sol. The scenes seemed to be a little too harsh for cinema audiences, so they disappeared into the editing room. Rhona's full breasts were the perfect image for harsh torture with whips, branding irons and pliers.

Burn before her face.jpgRhona mitra tortured with hot iron.jpgRhona mitra whipped hard.jpgRhona tortured with pliers.jpg

Do well! I like it!:)

Michele Mercier in the Angelique movies part 1

The Angélique films are a French film series based on Anne Golon's historical novels about Angélique, a young noblewoman from the time of Louis XIV. After seven volumes of the Angélique novel series had already been published, French film discovered the adventures of the young Angélique: in 1964, the first novel was filmed under the title Angélique, marquise des anges (German title: Angélique) in a French-German-Italian co-production.
Merveilleuse Angélique (German title: Angélique, 2nd part) was released the following year. In total, four of the thirteen novels were produced as films. The fourth novel was made into a film in two parts, the first of which bears the title of the book and the second Angelique and the Sultan. The leading role was played by the French actress Michèle Mercier, who has been inextricably linked with the character ever since. Angélique's husband Joffrey de Peyrac was played by Robert Hossein. The series was very successful in German cinemas - the five Angélique films had a total audience of around 21 million between 1964 and 1968.

angelique as kings playtoy.jpg

Some what if scenes from the 1967 film: Indomptable Angélique Angélique is picked up by the pirate d'Escrainville, a nobleman who was sent into exile because of a woman and now wants revenge on all women. He rapes Angélique and locks her on his ship with condemned pirates, who immediately attack her. A man from d'Escrainville's crew suggests selling Angélique as a slave because she would bring a large sum of money. These pictures will be shown in the 2nd part of the Angelique posting if you are interested.

4936a4c6-e660-41d4-afb0-c313e9fcef95.jpg

Forced with whip.jpgAngelique after some whipping.jpg

Angeliques punishment.jpgvlcsnap-2024-02-13-22h55m18s700.jpg

a scene was shot to show how Princess Isabelle's relationship with William Wallace was discovered. Edward Longshanks and his son were so enraged that they handed the princess over to the brutal torturers who had previously practised their skills on her lover William Wallace
Just what I've always wanted to see. Or better, the princess swapping places with William for the scene, uff!

Michele Mercier in the Angelique movies part 2

The reunion with her husband Joffrey de Peyrac, who was thought to be dead, lasts only a short time. The beautiful Angélique is once again kidnapped by pirates. After a long odyssey, she ends up in the harem of a sultan who not only desires her physically, but also tortures her.

Angelique sold.jpg
Angelique in the torture chamber.jpg

Do you want to know how I will send you to the afterlife if you spoil my business? Do you want to know how I will kill you if you don't throw away twelve thousand piastres? If you decide to drive away my buyers?’
He held her by the hair, bent over her and blew his breath, which smelled sweet from the hashish, into her face as he spoke.
‘Because you're going to die! Don't hope for my pity! ... If no one bids twelve thousand piastres, I'll withdraw you from the auction and you'll die. Do you want to know how...?’

Angelique forced with whipping.jpg

‘Have you realised?’ he asked. ‘Will you be compliant?’
She repeated, sobbing:
‘No, not that ... Not the whip! No more hitting, please!’
He lifted her head.
‘You'll be docile? ... You will let yourself be led to the slave market?’
‘Yes, yes.’
‘You will allow yourself to be stripped.’
‘Yes, yes ... anything ... anything you want ... just no more beating, please.’

5167defd-7d21-482a-b9ec-9540481f5126.jpg

Angélique buried her face in the pillows, tormented by the feeling of shame that had not left her since Moulay Ismaël's gaze had awakened the primal urge in her. His eyes had taken possession of her, just as his arms would take possession of her, and now he was probably waiting for her to offer herself to him of her own accord. She would not be able to resist the touch of this demanding body. I'm not up to it, she thought, oh, I'm just a woman ... What can I do?
She fell asleep, tearful, like a child. Her sleep was restless. Hot desire haunted her. She heard the rough, passionate voice of Moulay Ismaël: ‘Woman! Woman! ...’ A call! A humble plea! ...
He stood before her, bent over her, at the edge of the divan, in the wafts of incense, with his large, unfathomable eyes and his bulging lips that resembled those of an African idol. Then she felt his soft mouth on her shoulder, the weight of his body on hers. She felt the delicious squeeze of his embrace, the strength and hardness of his muscular chest. She wrapped her arms around his body, which was gradually turning from a dream into reality. Her hands glided over the musky-scented skin, caressing the firm hips encircled by a steel belt. Then her fingers encountered an angular, cold object: the handle of a dagger. Her hand clutched it instinctively, and a memory from a past life suddenly rose up: Marquise of the Angels! Marquise of the angels! Do you remember the dagger of Rodogone the Egyptian, with which you killed the Great Coesre? ... How surely you wielded it then, the dagger ...!
And she held it in her hand, this dagger. Her fingers clutched it, and the coldness of the metal penetrated her, tearing her from her torpor. She pulled it out with all her strength and thrust ...
Steel muscles saved Moulay Ismaël from death. He flinched like a cat of prey the moment he felt the blade at his throat.
Stunned beyond measure, his eyes wide open, he knelt on the divan, felt the blood trickling down his chest and realised that death had passed him by a hair's breadth ... Without taking his eyes off Angélique - although she was too weak to move - he went to the wall and struck a gong. Osman Ferradji, who had obviously been standing nearby, rushed in. With a single glance, he grasped the situation. Angélique was half-erect on her bed, dagger in hand. Moulay Ismaël was bleeding, seething with rage, unable to utter a word.
The head eunuch signalled. Four blacks rushed in, grabbed the young woman by the arms, dragged her from her bed and threw her at the Sultan's feet.
The king finally caught his breath and roared like a bull. If Allah had not protected him, he would now be lying in his own blood with his throat cut, through the fault of that damned Christian woman who had tried to kill him with his own dagger. He would have her tortured to death in a terrible way. And on the spot ... On the spot! ... Let the prisoners be taken, the most unruly ones! ... Especially the French. They should see a woman of their own race suffer. They should see a presumptuous woman punished for daring to lay hands on the sacred person of the ruler of the faithful ...

50f63dc2-ffbc-4013-8f98-cb7a5a43c7a8.jpgeb6ec4e0-e801-4b31-92b7-f2ee3039bd12.jpgc8817697-c9c4-4f8b-8434-a8012bd6f6bf.jpg89ae66b5-8d9c-4946-b703-c8acf011204e.jpg

And now everything happened quickly and without further ado. Angélique's wrists were bound and she was pulled up and tied to one of the pillars in the hall.
Her back was bared. The lashes hit her like small flames that gradually grew into a scorching fire. Angélique thought: I used to see this in the beautiful pictures in my book of the holy martyrs of the church ... Now it was she herself who was tied to the stake. Her flesh twitched under the burning blows. She could feel the warm blood trickling down her legs. And she thought: It's not so bad! ...
But worse would follow! ... Just the same! She couldn't stop it. She was the pebble swept away by the flash flood. In her mind's eye, she saw the torrents of the Pyrenees that had impressed her at the beginning of her first marriage. A terrible thirst overcame her and her vision clouded ...
The blows stopped, and now the pain spread over her whole body and became unbearable.
Her bonds were loosened, but only to turn her round so that she was facing the hall and to bind her to the pillar again. Through the mist that flickered before her eyes she saw the executioner with his basin full of glowing coals, she saw horrible instruments that he was arranging on a small board. It was a fat eunuch with a gorilla face. Other eunuchs surrounded him. They had not had time to put on their execution garb, they had only taken off their turbans ...
Moulay Ismaël sat a little to the left. He had refused to be bandaged because his wound was harmless. He wanted people to see the blood that was already running. He wanted everyone to realise what an outrage had been committed.
And in the back of the room, some twenty French slaves were gathered. Colin Paturel in his chains, the red-haired Jean-Jean from Paris, the Marquis de Kermœur and others who stared in shock at the white, half-naked woman being tortured. Guards held her at bay, whips and sabres in their fists.
Osman Ferradji leant towards Angélique. Carefully, emphasising word for word, he said in Arabic: ‘Listen. The great King of Morocco is ready to forgive you for your senseless deed. Agree to obey him and he will show you mercy. Do you agree?’
The black face of Osman Ferradji wavered in the mist, barely recognisable. That's the last face I'll see in this world, she thought. And it's a good thing ... Osman Ferradji is so tall! And most human beings are so small, so pathetic.
Then Colin Paturel's shaggy face appeared next to the head eunuch's.
‘My poor child ... He's telling me to implore you in our language to agree ... You won't let yourself be massacred like this ... My poor child!’
‘Why did you let yourself be crucified, Colin Paturel?’ she would have liked to ask him. But she could only get out one word: ‘No.’
‘Your breasts will be torn out! They'll mutilate you with red-hot tongs,’ said Osman Ferradji.
Angélique's eyelids drooped again. She wanted to be alone with herself and the pain. The figures faded away. They were already very far away ...
Would it take long?
She heard the prisoners grumbling in the background and shivered. What was the executioner preparing?

9ae79ce1-0b7e-44d7-8e9b-05a47136db66.jpgfb90e9d1-82ad-4db0-90fa-915fa3ba364c Kopie.jpg

Just what I've always wanted to see. Or better, the princess swapping places with William for the scene, uff!
As you wish

Sophie Marceau as Princess Isabella in a slightly different version of Braveheart.

After Edward Longshanks found out that Isabella was having a secret relationship with William Wallace, he ordered her to be tortured in the most violent manner in front of Wallace's eyes. There were no limits to the torturers, and people came from all over to witness this unique martyrdom of a noblewoman.

07a3a4ba-5e15-4038-86e4-df584aafd782 Kopie.jpg

vlcsnap-2024-08-28-12h50m22s277 Kopie.jpg

vlcsnap-2024-06-09-16h21m13s387 Kopie.jpg

showing her the torturetools.jpg

As you wish

Sophie Marceau as Princess Isabella in a slightly different version of Braveheart.

After Edward Longshanks found out that Isabella was having a secret relationship with William Wallace, he ordered her to be tortured in the most violent manner in front of Wallace's eyes. There were no limits to the torturers, and people came from all over to witness this unique martyrdom of a noblewoman.

View attachment 1522661

View attachment 1522665

View attachment 1522664

View attachment 1522662
Wow! amazing! thank you for this scene recreation.
Would it be too much to ask for the stretch and hanging scenes?:firedevil:

CONTINUATION Sophie Marceau as Princess Isabella in a slightly different version of Braveheart.

After Isabella is stripped naked by the king's henchmen, Longshanks hands her over to his monks, who have hated the French princess for years.

The monks put the naked defenceless woman in chains and groped the flawless body of their beautiful captive. Longshanks watched the spectacle from the background, the monks also had clear orders not to hurt Isabella, just to scare her a little, because the reckoning was to take place at a public, slow execution in London.

Isabella prepared for punishment.jpg Isabella chained.jpg Isabella tortured by monks.jpg

After the monks had their fun with the young prisoner, the king had Isabelle taken to the torture chamber. Chained up with her hands over her head, the young French woman was completely defenceless at the mercy of her tormentors. Longshanks sent the torturers away, as he wanted to carry out this part of the punishment himself. With a leather whip in his hand, he stroked his prisoner's breasts and buttocks, but as he was about to strike, Isabelle screamed at the top of her voice, ‘You will never be the man Wallace was, and neither will your son.’ This insolence made the king tremble, and with a fit of rage beyond compare, he called for the guards.

Isabelle before abuse.jpgIsabelle tortured by monks.jpgPresent for the lord.jpg

Guards, I give you three hours to teach this French whore some manners, plough her in the most disgusting way, take her like a cheap peasant girl, humiliate her in the most disgusting way, I want to hear this French whore howl all night before I have her publicly executed.
The guards, who were almost shy at first, didn't need to be told twice at the sight of this woman and rushed wildly at the prisoner under the stern eyes of the king.

Isabella during her abuse.jpg

CONTINUATION Sophie Marceau as Princess Isabella in a slightly different version of Braveheart.

After Isabella is stripped naked by the king's henchmen, Longshanks hands her over to his monks, who have hated the French princess for years.

The monks put the naked defenceless woman in chains and groped the flawless body of their beautiful captive. Longshanks watched the spectacle from the background, the monks also had clear orders not to hurt Isabella, just to scare her a little, because the reckoning was to take place at a public, slow execution in London.

View attachment 1525699 View attachment 1525697 View attachment 1525700

After the monks had their fun with the young prisoner, the king had Isabelle taken to the torture chamber. Chained up with her hands over her head, the young French woman was completely defenceless at the mercy of her tormentors. Longshanks sent the torturers away, as he wanted to carry out this part of the punishment himself. With a leather whip in his hand, he stroked his prisoner's breasts and buttocks, but as he was about to strike, Isabelle screamed at the top of her voice, ‘You will never be the man Wallace was, and neither will your son.’ This insolence made the king tremble, and with a fit of rage beyond compare, he called for the guards.

View attachment 1525701View attachment 1525702View attachment 1525703

Guards, I give you three hours to teach this French whore some manners, plough her in the most disgusting way, take her like a cheap peasant girl, humiliate her in the most disgusting way, I want to hear this French whore howl all night before I have her publicly executed.
The guards, who were almost shy at first, didn't need to be told twice at the sight of this woman and rushed wildly at the prisoner under the stern eyes of the king.

View attachment 1525698
Bravo, great rendering and a compelling story! In my head she cops a flogging before the guards have their way, mmmm raped with Whipmarks!

Back
Top Bottom