Bloody Golgotha++

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ariel was a slave. There were many female slaves at Flavius farm. A day the daughter of Flavius was found murdered in the yard.
The executioners threatened to use hot irons on the slaves to find the murder. They talk, it was Ariel. Ariel denied it while crying.

The death for that crime, being Ariel a slave, was the crucifiction.

The other slaves were forced to look at her bestial whipping. Ariel fainted and was woken up three times with salt water before executioners untied her arms from the pole.

Unable to walk, they tied Ariel's hands to a donkey who dragged her along the ground into a private courtyard.

The Flavius Family and the slaves watched Ariel's horrendous torture while everyone crying. For different reasons.

The torturers managed to make Ariel live for two days and two nights nailed to the cross.

This was the third night. Ariel was still breathing in the light of bonfires.

Ariel on crux 2 night.jpg

( credits: elitepain production )

Last edited:
Ariel second and last part

"The slave is still live" said a torturer.

Flavius looked at her wife "let them kill her, she suffered enough. I'm tired watching to her agony. It is almost three days that every people of this house is here.
They learnt the lesson. Further her agony don't give back our daughter".

Flavius's wife turned her blue eyes full of tears to him "No". She said.

"Men, let her continue to live. She murdered our daughter. There is not enough sufference for her"

Torturers using pincers took off the nails from Ariel's feet , then they bent her knees and pulled her legs up, nailing her feet higher to the wood again . Then they opened her thighs
and, after nailing a big stick to the pole of the cross, they put her arsehole on it. Pushing her down.

She can breath now. She screamed like a slaughtered animal.

Flavius's wife smiles slightly in the light of bonfires.

Ariel on crux 1 night.jpg

Ariel was a slave. There were many female slaves at Flavius farm. A day the daughter of Flavius was found murdered in the yard.
The executioners threatened to use hot irons on the slaves to find the murder. They talk, it was Ariel. Ariel denied it while crying.

The other slaves were forced to look at her bestial whipping. Ariel fainted and was woken up three times with salt water before executioners untied her arms from the pole.

Unable to walk, they tied Ariel's hands to a donkey who dragged her along the ground into a private courtyard.

The Flavius Family and the slaves watched Ariel's horrendous torture while everyone crying. For different reasons.

The torturers managed to make Ariel live for two days and two nights nailed to the cross.

View attachment 1474585

Brutal.... I love it

Ariel second and last part

"The slave is still live" said a torturer.

Flavius looked at her wife "let them kill her, she suffered enough. I'm tired watching to her agony. It is almost three days that every people of this house is here.
They learnt the lesson. Further her agony don't give back our daughter".

Flavius's wife turned her blue eyes full of tears to him "No". She said.

"Men, let her continue to live. She murdered our daughter. There is not enough sufference for her"

Torturers using pincers took off the nails from Ariel's feet , then they bent her knees and pulled her legs up, nailing her feet higher to the wood again . Then they opened her thighs
and, after nailing a big stick to the pole of the cross, they put her arsehole on it. Pushing her down.

She can breath now. She screamed like a slaughtered animal.

Flavius's wife smiles slightly in the light of bonfires.

View attachment 1474969
Brutally beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.

View attachment 1474585

Nice!

The Power had Shaval whipped in the main square of the town.
The Crowd counted the shots aloud.
The Crowd was always happy with this atrocious show, no one wondered what that woman had done.
Then soldiers dragged Shaval to the cell. Someone would decide what to do with her tomorrow. Maybe.

Shaval scourged.jpg

We were two to slaughter this female nailed to the high cross.

She was only one to suffer inhumanely.

We were a male and a female executioners.

The Power had commanded us to put this woman to death by crucifying her.

The other command was "an agony as long as possible". So it wasn't a job that just one person could do.

You had to take turns torturing her and keeping her alive for days, checking her breathing, the beats of her heart and give her liquid continuosly.

And all of that surrounded by a Crowd who rejoiced at her screams.

My partner executioner Zorha, three days earlier, scourged her until all the skin from her back and sides was torn away.

Then I nailed the woman to the wood. Together we raised the cross.

Now it was my turn to climb the ladder and check that the stick stuck in her arsehole had not caused a hemorrhage and that her heart was still beating.

Yes she was still live.

I once again looked closely at that face swollen from the blows and the long thorns stuck in the flesh.

Then I went down the ladder wondering once again who she was and what crime she had committed against Power.

Cynthia CRUX 2 field.jpg

( model from Elitepain production )

We were two to slaughter this female nailed to the high cross.

She was only one to suffer inhumanely.

We were a male and a female executioners.

The Power had commanded us to put this woman to death by crucifying her.

The other command was "an agony as long as possible". So it wasn't a job that just one person could do.

You had to take turns torturing her and keeping her alive for days, checking her breathing, the beats of her heart and give her liquid continuosly.

And all of that surrounded by a Crowd who rejoiced at her screams.

My partner executioner Zorha, three days earlier, scourged her until all the skin from her back and sides was torn away.

Then I nailed the woman to the wood. Together we raised the cross.

Now it was my turn to climb the ladder and check that the stick stuck in her arsehole had not caused a hemorrhage and that her heart was still beating.

Yes she was still live.

I once again looked closely at that face swollen from the blows and the long thorns stuck in the flesh.

Then I went down the ladder wondering once again who she was and what crime she had committed against Power.

View attachment 1476235

( model from Elitepain production )
marvelous work!

Once Xhewa was a strong warrior. The soldiers captured her thanks to a traitor.
First they tied her, in a damp cell, on her stomach on a barrel. They raped her mercilessly for days.
The mouth, held open by an iron ring, was the most used of the three cavities.
When the sperm made her cunt or her ass hole so slippery that the soldiers couldn't feel anything,
they wrapped a rag around a pole and stuck it inside her to clean her up. And they started again.

When the soldiers finally got tired they called the people to the square where they had dragged Xhewa to be flogged.
Folded on a wooden block.
Each soldier took turns hitting her with a scourge adorned with pieces of bone and metal.

Xhewa screamed as they tore her flesh to the bone. The blood spattered far away.
After a countless blows Xhewa fainted.

Then they pulled her belly on the block and the soldiers asked the crowd who wanted to pay for raping that piece of butchered meat.
Many men paied to rape her mouth. What could be more humiliating for a warrior?

When there was nobody else, the soldiers left her there while they prepared next torture, the wood of the cross to be carried.

A pair of dogs attracted by the smell of blood and sperm approached Xhewa motionless on the stump and licked the blood from her wounds.
Then they pissed on her and left.

So Xhewa helped by hits with beef sinews on the thighs, spitting and insults by the crowd, dragged by a little donkey by means of a cord around her neck, brought the wood, to where she would be nailed, to Golgotha hill.

You can see her crucified still live after two days of agony. She was a strong warrior.

k1 MTlq.jpg

( credits @Briccone )

Last edited:
Taarna stole the village's horses. One day they finally caught her.
They tied a tight noose around her neck and dragged her naked through the village. Like an animal.
At every corner they forced her to kneel and whipped her with scourges, canes, sticks and chains.
They had no mercy until all the corners of the village were finished.

Someone proposed to crucify her, but inexperienced people drove nails into her wrists and then removed them many times, before securing it firmly on the wood.

Taarna was in atrocious suffering, her blood was spread throughout the village.

They kept her alive to suffer nailed to the cross as long as possible by making her drink horse piss.

Taarna Moscitocrux1 ver 2 .jpg

( credits @Briccone )

Back
Top Bottom