Boiling oil boots

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the cruelest and most hideous tortures inflicted on women were the boiling oil boots.
Large oversized iron boots that a naked young lovely would have her lovely bare feet placed into the boots, an iron bar placed over her knees so despite the unimaginable agony the boots were filled with boiling oil or Milton lead, boiling the tender flesh to the bone.
Another version wrapped the girls legs in a material that was heat sensitive and when boiling water was poured on the boot, it shrank burning the flesh and crushing bones.
The other boots were made of wood and with either Vice or wedges crushed the bones in the legs. Some had spikes on the plates surrounding her legs increasing the agony.
Hence when the girl then was sentenced to suffer at the stake she had no feet to stand on so she was bound above the fire instead of feet at the fire. Still the agony of burning alive was carried out and the same would apply to foot roasting as she was unable to stand on her blistered soles fire eagerly burning her legs first

I am a fairly heavy sadist, but it is sexual for me. So while I like seeing women tortured, something like that is just a bridge too far for me. That's just torture, with no way to sexualize it, for me or for the victim.

Just my 3.03¥ worth, YMMV, void where prohibited by law.

Of course in my fantasy I always rescued the girl before she's injured and she rewards me for it with loving

Don't forget the evil monk monsters who wrote the Malleus wanted confessions and names of other girls and they didn't care about any female victims suffering or how much agony she was in as long as she talked

And I suppose I should mention that I was part of Christian cult in my childhood. We had our own school, and one of the books I was required to read was Foxe's Book of Martyrs. Much of the tortures described therein were horrific, but there were a few that got me aroused. ;-)

And I suppose I should mention that I was part of Christian cult in my childhood. We had our own school, and one of the books I was required to read was Foxe's Book of Martyrs. Much of the tortures described therein were horrific, but there were a few that got me aroused. ;-)
I should clarify, boiling oil, boiling water with Lyme added to help dissolve the flesh, or molton lead filled the boots with the helpless poor things bare feet in them

Back
Top Bottom