Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are some fine images by Phlebas, and a classic (and very gruesome) sequence by Quoom,
of girl-breaking on the Wheel at:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-wheel.3562/#post-107001

My longish poem, The Wheel, suggests a variation
(I was thinking of artists' attempts to visualise St Catherine's wheel,
the account in her legend is rather mysterious):

“Your bum will suffer first and worst,”
the Executioner says, as he tugs the chain
between my thighs,
“your shoulders, back, and arms and legs,
they’ll all be forced against the spikes.

You’ll try to keep completely still –
but that of course we won’t allow:
with whips and red-hot irons my boys
are going to make you dance!”

He slaps my rump, orders his men
to fit the manacles –
“Make sure they’re tight!”

“And then the Wheel will start to spin,
tossing you back and forth and up and down
across those spikes,
tearing your flesh to ribbons, bit by bit,
till you're ripped to a bloody rag –
like this!”

He points.

The filthy scrap
tossed over the cross-bar –
knickers off some poor kid
they’ve slaughtered here,
picked up by the engineer
to wipe her blood off his machine.

You can read the whole poem at:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-wheel.177/

there is also a scene with an anal pear... again for a male.
that would never happen under judge's admi reign

Breaking wheel was one of the most horrible punishments in history.Look at this video and you will know what is this.
https://mega.co.nz/#!X0JWwJoK!2liHUYsB-fkRG-WvBy6YY2Mconw6TeKkW0ooHlJEkQ8
Interesting.... but if it was me on the wheel I do hope they would take a bit longer.... and to start with a few torments like hot pincers to my breasts....I'd want it to last....hmmm.... at least half an hour I think.... and then I'd like them to leave me to die slowly.... am I strange?

Interesting.... but if it was me on the wheel I do hope they would take a bit longer.... and to start with a few torments like hot pincers to my breasts....I'd want it to last....hmmm.... at least half an hour I think.... and then I'd like them to leave me to die slowly.... am I strange?
The sharp beaks of the crows will not only tickle. And it will take a long time, the crows feast.

Hello Cruxpain72,

Thank you for the 'heads up' about this mp4. Unfortunately, the mega.co.nz download will not work with Mac OS X default browser Safari.

Warm regards, Ranger1.
That's the price of exclusivity.

Maybe it works with a Windows emulator for Mac OS X. For example, Wine for Mac.

Regards

M

Hello Cruxpain72,

Thank you for the 'heads up' about this mp4. Unfortunately, the mega.co.nz download will not work with Mac OS X default browser Safari.

Warm regards, Ranger1.
I'm pretty sure you can get a real browser for the Mac, such as Firefox. That should support mega downoads without problems (I'm using Firefox here running in Linux Mint 17 and that worked just fine)

I find it strange that it is not supported, since Safari and Crhome share a lot of code under the hood, and it worked fine with chrome.

as for the pear for those that wnat to see it it is in:
at around the minute 9-10

everybody has the same problem?

just to be clear, it depicts a toture of a guy, in case you jump trought hoops just to be dissapointed.
maybe it can be seen with Tor which can route your traffic so it seems to come from wichever country you want. As a reference I'm watching that video from Mexico with no problem

Yeah I can access it via TOR (though it's slow and unstable, as is so often the way with TOR), but it's blocked in UK (Yet another black mark to add to Google's ever-increasing collection - Youtube was WAAAAAY better before they sold out to Google)

Back
Top Bottom