laras_perils_046_by_kristinf_dbfjj8o-pre.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 560
  • Trio 04 007.jpg
    Trio 04 007.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 561
  • kelly_s_wheel_problem_2__commissioned__by_samuelkhan_d9804h3-414w-2x.jpg
    kelly_s_wheel_problem_2__commissioned__by_samuelkhan_d9804h3-414w-2x.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 599
This work is a novel set in the time of the Inquisition (readable in Google books if you're interested, but it's over 500 boring pages in French!).
Here's a translation of the sentence: "And whereas, in the perpetration of this crime, there was a long premeditation, the court, in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom, condemns the said Paula to be broken alive on the wheel and then quartered. And because of the parricide, to have her right hand cut off and burned by the hand of the executioner."

In this book, there are many engravings, including these:

View attachment 1400540View attachment 1400541
First having the limbs broken and then being torn apart. Must have been hell of a painful ordeal

The wheel was not only a tool for executions, but also for torture! They stretched the victim as if on a torture bench, but the upper body bending backwards caused serious pain!
For the wheel break-in, I chose a couple of pictures from an old, I think Quoom series!
I selected a couple of unique pictures for the torture! (Shy Timide, Davo)
And my favorite is a Roadrunner picture at the end!

Attachments

• animationdungask.gif
    animationdungask.gif
    258.3 KB · Views: 511
  • DWR03.jpg
    DWR03.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 493
  • DWR02.jpg
    DWR02.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 488
  • Back to the Dungeon.jpg
    Back to the Dungeon.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 497
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 481
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 469
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 480
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 510
  • The Interrogation  XXVI.jpg
    The Interrogation XXVI.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 595
The wheel was not only a tool for executions, but also for torture! They stretched the victim as if on a torture bench, but the upper body bending backwards caused serious pain!
For the wheel break-in, I chose a couple of pictures from an old, I think Quoom series!
I selected a couple of unique pictures for the torture! (Shy Timide, Davo)
And my favorite is a Roadrunner picture at the end!
A good collection, but please note our rule - not more than 5 per day in any one thread, to help us keep our usage charges under control.
As it's Christmas, and they're not too big (even the gif), I'll leave them this time, but please keep to 5-a-day in future. :xmas:

A good collection, but please note our rule - not more than 5 per day in any one thread, to help us keep our usage charges under control.
As it's Christmas, and they're not too big (even the gif), I'll leave them this time, but please keep to 5-a-day in future. :xmas:
Just got a silly idea, but....
Let's say that somebody giving money to help the forum could be authorized during a limited time to post more than five pics/day ? It could be a way to "stimulate" the donations, may be ? Rules to fix of course

??????

Back
Top Bottom