Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I was creating this set I realized how cruel this would be for the her. It would take time as the flames built up and it would start with her feet them the heat would slowly move up. It was a horrific punishment.
I agree, and the pure fact how horribly she suffers makes the series even more thrilling. The diabolic sadism behind the setting... well done, really turns me on!

Here is a few from a burning set I did not long along I thought I would share.
this is one of the best i've seen in a while. just amazing.
These are splendid images - sexy, dramatic, and emotional and very well done.

If I had one criticism, I would note that fire is a light source - the girl in the flames should be lit from the bottom, where the fire is, not from the top. ;) I am not sure if that is a possibility with a rendering engine, not being familiar with that software. Sorry, it's a technical detail. I still love the images and your work.

These are splendid images - sexy, dramatic, and emotional and very well done.

If I had one criticism, I would note that fire is a light source - the girl in the flames should be lit from the bottom, where the fire is, not from the top. ;) I am not sure if that is a possibility with a rendering engine, not being familiar with that software. Sorry, it's a technical detail. I still love the images and your work.
I used a light source from above as well so it wouldn't be too dark. If I didn't when she looks up you wouldn't be able to see her face. If I was being hyper realistic in most underground dungeons there would be very little light so would wouldn't actually see very much. I remember a few years ago (the BBC i think it was) tried to do a TV show from the Tudor period and only use candles as light to make it realistic but this was met with a negative response because people couldn't see anything. I try to strike a bit of a balance because there is no point me spending hours designing a pear and a womans intimate area if when I render the image its all in shadow as it would be in real life. For instance in the red head set that I'm working on now I have a large object the size of the ceiling emitting a little light so more is visible. I might still go back to trying for more realism yet.

Thanks ! great job!
But this girl would be even better !
she has very erotic movements !

Umm ... it WAS that avi. Lol.

In SL movements are dictated by the device not the avi. So the burn stake was created by one person and the "X" cross by another (that cross belongs to SeD). In each case the creator either created the movements they wanted or bought preprogrammed ones.

I can acquire certain animations (like making my breasts bounce when I am being taken) that will work at the same time but they are pretty limited.

kisses

willowfall

Umm ... it WAS that avi. Lol.

In SL movements are dictated by the device not the avi. So the burn stake was created by one person and the "X" cross by another (that cross belongs to SeD). In each case the creator either created the movements they wanted or bought preprogrammed ones.

I can acquire certain animations (like making my breasts bounce when I am being taken) that will work at the same time but they are pretty limited.

kisses

willowfall
I thought it wouldn't be difficult to just make a bonfire under this lady..)

The bonfire in black and white! Unique and amazing drawings!

Attachments

• 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 82.jpg
    82.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 372
  • 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 89.jpg
    89.jpg