Calls for tighter TikTok regulation after the "crux challenge" goes viral

Go to CruxDreams.com

no-right-to-shoes

Assistant executioner
cruxchallenge.jpg
Kaylee "bluekaylee" Fitzpatrick, a famous influencer, had to be hospitalized after a friend crucified her for a TikTok challenge.

Several politicians and medical professionals have raised concerns after videos of people getting crucified started appearing on the popular short-form content platform TikTok. People attempting the "Crux Challenge", as it's called, have to be bound to a cross for at least one hour, inspired by the ancient Roman execution by crucifixion.

While the Crux Challenge doesn't involve nailing the hands or the feet to the cross, it is still extremely dangerous, according to James Natalini, a professor at St James's Hospital, Dublin. "This position can cause difficulty breathing and ultimately end in death by suffocation. There's also the risk of dehydration from prolonged exposure to the elements. There's a reason it was used as a method of execution".

Another local politician said "Our youth are debasing themselves just because someone on a social media platform owned by a foreign state has told them to. This is insanity. Should we expect a suicide challenge next? A 'Divulge your country's state secrets' challenge? This just further proves that TikTok should be tighly regulated, if not banned altogether."

Opinions on the Crux Challenge are split, however. "It is admirable that young women want to experience what our Lord felt on the cross", said Connor Sullivan, a priest at the Holy Family Catholic Church, Ardfinnan. "We've had several dozen people join our parish in the last week interested to learn more about Christianity."

Kaylee Fitzpatrick, a TikTok influencer and a student at University College Cork, fainted after a one-hour crucifixion session and had to be hospitalized. Despite that, according to Ms Fitzpatrick herself, this was "an eye-opening experience." In another TikTok short filmed at the hospital, she thanked her followers and reassured them that she was feeling absolutely fine and that she wanted to experience crucifixion again.

"You know what, I wouldn't mind doing it again. I just wasn't well prepared for it. I think I should do two hours next time. Naked, of course [laughs]. You guys seemed to like that. I got a few thousand new followers just because of this video. Anna [Fitzpatrick's video editor] will have a lot of censoring to do. [laugs again]"

A spokesperson for TikTok that was contacted for comment said, "On TikTok, we welcome self-expression of any kind, as long as it complies with the relevant local law. In this case, our moderation team has reviewed the content in question and have not found any breaches of our Terms and Conditions."

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1493965
Kaylee "bluekaylee" Fitzpatrick, a famous influencer, had to be hospitalized after a friend crucified her for a TikTok challenge.

Several politicians and medical professionals have raised concerns after videos of people getting crucified started appearing on the popular short-form content platform TikTok. People attempting the "Crux Challenge", as it's called, have to be bound to a cross for at least one hour, inspired by the ancient Roman execution by crucifixion.

While the Crux Challenge doesn't involve nailing the hands or the feet to the cross, it is still extremely dangerous, according to James Natalini, a professor at St James's Hospital, Dublin. "This position can cause difficulty breathing and ultimately end in death by suffocation. There's also the risk of dehydration from prolonged exposure to the elements. There's a reason it was used as a method of execution".

Another local politician said "Our youth are debasing themselves just because someone on a social media platform owned by a foreign state has told them to. This is insanity. Should we expect a suicide challenge next? A 'Divulge your country's state secrets' challenge? This just further proves that TikTok should be tighly regulated, if not banned altogether."

Opinions on the Crux Challenge are split, however. "It is admirable that young women want to experience what our Lord felt on the cross", said Connor Sullivan, a priest at the Holy Family Catholic Church, Ardfinnan. "We've had several dozen people join our parish in the last week interested to learn more about Christianity."

Kaylee Fitzpatrick, a TikTok influencer and a student at University College Cork, fainted after a one-hour crucifixion session and had to be hospitalized. Despite that, according to Ms Fitzpatrick herself, this was "an eye-opening experience." In another TikTok short filmed at the hospital, she thanked her followers and reassured them that she was feeling absolutely fine and that she wanted to experience crucifixion again.

"You know what, I wouldn't mind doing it again. I just wasn't well prepared for it. I think I should do two hours next time. Naked, of course [laughs]. You guys seemed to like that. I got a few thousand new followers just because of this video. Anna [Fitzpatrick's video editor] will have a lot of censoring to do. [laugs again]"

A spokesperson for TikTok that was contacted for comment said, "On TikTok, we welcome self-expression of any kind, as long as it complies with the relevant local law. In this case, our moderation team has reviewed the content in question and have not found any breaches of our Terms and Conditions."
Wow.

Where can you find the videos (other than on TicTok, that is)?

View attachment 1493965

Didn't she get a bloody whipping before? I would like to be crushed in public and whipped before

View attachment 1493965

Sounds very probable :)

View attachment 1493965

Great photograph! It's a shame it was edited with smiley faces. Does anyone have an unedited image?

Attachments

• cruxchallenge.jpg
    cruxchallenge.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 291
View attachment 1493965

Don’t give the tik tokers any ideas. They’ll eventually start doing it in real life too lol

Back
Top Bottom